shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Wedding Gowns!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
There is a thread for celebrity bling, so I thought we should have a thread dedicated to celebrity wedding gowns! The pictures are taken from us magazines.com
(here is the link: http://www.usmagazine.com/Best-Celeb-Weddings?slideshow_id=738&o=0) I have reposted each picture one by one for easy viewing and in case the link no longer works in the future.

Let the fun begins!

HENRY HAGER AND JENNA BUSH
President George W. Bush's daughter married Henry Hager (the son of a former Lieutenant Governor of Virginia) on her parents' 1,600-acre ranch in Crawford, Texas, on May 10, 2008.

picresized_1219039465_bush.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
NICOLE KIDMAN AND KEITH URBAN
Kidman and Urban said "I Do" at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel in Sydney, Australia on June 25, 2006

picresized_1219040062_kidman1.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
GIULIANA DEPANDI AND BILL RANCIC
The E! anchor walked down the aisle with the Apprentice winner on Sept. 1, 2007 in Capri, Italy. DePandi (who has since taken her husband''s last name) donned a Monique Lhuillier gown.

rancic.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
WILL SMITH AND JADA PINKETT SMITH
Will and Jada tied the knot at the Cloisters Mansion in Baltimore on Dec. 31, 1997

smith0.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
KATIE HOLMES AND TOM CRUISE
Holmes donned Armani to walk down the aisle with Tom Cruise on Nov. 15, 2006, at the 15th-century Odescalchi Castle just outside of Rome.

tomkat0.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
BILL CLINTON AND HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON
Hillary was just 27 when she married Bill at their home in Fayetteville, Arksansas, on Oct. 11, 1975. Of her dress, Clinton joked to Us: "They got the idea for the Seinfeld puffy shirt from me."

clinton.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
BARACK OBAMA AND MICHELLE OBAMA
The pair were wed on Oct. 18, 1992 by the controversial Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. at the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago

obama.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
COURTENEY COX AND DAVID ARQUETTE
The Friends alum wed her actor-husband on June 12, 1999, at San Francisco''s Grace Cathedral.

cox.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
GWEN STEFANI AND GAVIN ROSSDALE
This rocker couple had two weddings! First, they married in London, and then had a second ceremony two weeks later (seen here) on Sept. 28, 2002 at a private home in L.A. Guests included the then-married Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt.

picresized_1219041547_stefani.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
JEFF GORDON AND Ingrid Vandebosch
The racer tied the knot with his model-wife in a private ceremony in Mexico on Nov. 7, 2006. "She looked absolutely beautiful." Gordon told Us of seeing the J. Mendel Couture-clad model. "I was so excited to be her husband."

gordon.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
AVRIL LAVIGNE AND DERYCK WHIBLEY
Clad in a Vera Wang gown, Avril married her Sum 41 frontman beau Deryck (in a Hugo Boss suit) in Santa Barbara, California, July 15, 2006. "I might look like a tough chick - and I am - but I''m also a hopeless romantic inside," Lavigne has said.

AV.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
CELINE DION and Rene Angeli
The singer married her manager on Dec. 17, 1994 at the Notre Dame Basilica in Montreal, Canada while wearing a seven-pound tiara made of 2,000 Austrian crystals, a 20-foot train and a Mirella and Steve Gentile-designed gown that took over 1,000 hours to complete.

celine1.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
JULIANNA Margulies AND KEITH LIEBERTHAL
The former ER star was seven-months pregnant when she married her lawyer husband in a traditional ceremony in Lenox, Massachusetts. Julianna donned a Narciso Rodriguez gown.

marguilies.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
SNOOP DOGG AND Shante Broadus
The rapper said "I Do" to Shante at the Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey, California, on June 14, 2007. In January 2008, they renewed their vows in front of 200 guests.

SN.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
REBECCA ROMIJN AND JERRY O''CONNELL
About 150 guests showed up for Rebecca and Jerry''s country-western-themed backyard nuptials on July 14, 2007. A gospel group sang "Let the Sunshine In" as Rebecca walked down the aisle.

picresized_1219042817_romijn.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I think Avril looked spectacular...and I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
''ed her gown.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
TORI SPELLING AND DEAN MCDERMOTT
The reality stars had no guests present for their May 7, 2006 wedding in Fiji.

spelling.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love Nicole Kidman''s dress! Now, If only I was that thin...............
1.gif

Also, Tori Spelling looks great in her wedding picture.

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Lyndon Johnson and Luci Baines Johnson
On August 6, 1966, President Lyndon Johnson''s 19-year-old daughter Luci Baines Johnson married pilot Patrick John Nugent at The Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C.

lyndonjohnsondaughterluci.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Lyndon Johnson and Lynda Byrd Johnson
President Johnson''s other daughter, Lynda Byrd, was married at the White House to Marine Capt. Charles Robb on December 9, 1967.

MGTGlyndonjohnsondaughterlynda.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Richard Nixon and Julie Nixon Eisenhower
President-elect Richard Nixon gave his daughter Julie away to David Eisenhower in December of 1968. The bride and groom opted for a Big Apple wedding at Marble Collegiate Church in New York City.

BGHGrichardnixondaughterjulie.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Richard Nixon and Tricia Nixon
Three years later, President Nixon''s daughter Tricia married Nixon aide Edward Cox in the Rose Garden of the White House on June 12, 1971.

CRTGrichardnixondaughtertricia.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Dorothy Bush and Bobby Koch
In 1992, President Bush''s daughter (and Jenna''s aunt) Dorothy Bush was married to Democratic aide Bobby Koch at Camp David.

DVTGdorothybushbobbykoch.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Jenna Bush with Husband Henry Hager and Family
"The wedding was spectacular. It''s just -- it''s all we could have hoped for," President Bush told reporters following the May 10, 2008 ranch wedding of his daughter, Jenna Bush, 26, to her longtime boyfriend, Henry Hager, 30.

WH_jennabushfamily.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof
On October 11, 2003, Alyson Hannigan married former costar Alexis Denisof during a three-day celebration at Two Bunch Palms resort near Palm Springs. "We described it as a fun weekend with everybody we love where there just happened to be a wedding," Denisof said. There also happened to be a trampoline, a photo booth and a spa. Hannigan wanted the booth to amuse guests; Denisof wanted a trampoline so they could jump for joy, and they both wanted it all as the first place they traveled to as a couple.

jbhannigan01.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Lisa Ling and Paul Song
The invitation provided the first hint that the wedding of Lisa Ling, 34, and Paul Song, 42, would be like no other. "If you''re cool," it read, "you''ll dress Asian chic." Indeed, the ushers sported Cobra Kai uniforms a la The Karate Kid; the groom, oncologist Paul Song, changed into Converse Chuck Taylors and a traditional Korean hanbok for the reception; and his bride was ravishing in... red!

el_ling-01.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Ana Ortiz and Noah Lebezon
Ugly Betty star Ana Ortiz chose to have a destination wedding at the Hotel Horned Dorset Primavera in Rincon, Puerto Rico. The wedding incorporated island traditions, such as the groomsmen''s guayabera shirts.

ang_ortiz-01.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman
Christina Aguilera met music producer Jordan Bratman when she traveled to Atlanta to record a solo album in 2002. Soon it was clear that the couple would make a perfect duet, and Bratman relocated to Los Angeles. "After Jordy moved we became joined at the hip," Aguilera has said. Three years later, Bratman proposed during a Valentine''s getaway. On November 19, 2005, the couple exchanged vows under a chuppah of fuschia, blush and deep red roses at an estate in Napa Valley.

jbwi_aguilera-01.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale
After six years together, Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale were more than ready to get married - even if the bride was an hour late to the ceremony. The couple exchanged vows during a traditional Anglican service at St. Paul''s Covent Garden in London. Stefani carried a delicate bouquet of phalaenopsis orchids and her grandmother''s Catholic prayer book down the aisle. The fashion-forward singer, who has since also become a best selling designer, wore a bright lipstick that echoed the hot-pink hue detailing the bottom of her hand-painted Dior by John Galliano gown.

zar_stefani-05.jpg

mb418

Shiny_Rock
Joley Fisher and Christopher Duddy
It was return to paradise for former Ellen star Joley Fisher and her husband when they decided to renew their vows at the Vallarta Palace hotel in Nuevo Vallarta, just outside Puerto Vallarta, where Fisher and Duddy honeymooned a decade before. The couple invited 120 guests to a four-day "Mexican love jam" to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary. The event included a vow renewal on the beach. When Joely made her appearance at the ceremony in a sea-green gown (bought at Les Habitudes in L.A.) and began to walk down the aisle, the DJ cued "And I''m Telling You I''m Not Going" from Dreamgirls. The setting couldn''t have been more cinematic: As the sun began to sink into the Pacific, Fisher joined Duddy under a canopied gazebo draped with white fabric and decorated with white roses and orchids.

meg_fisher-03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results