shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
See the resemblance? I did.......hubba hubba! That''s why I married him :)

ben.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like Benjamin Bratt to me.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
looks like his identical twin brother, even!

benjamin_bratt_03.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I posted the pic of Benjamin Bratt before I saw the one YOU posted!!!!! It''s the exact same picture, even (though mine''s in color). How funny is THAT??????

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Oh, you must have thought the the black and white pic was my husband?!?!?! I WISH!

My hubby is the one laying on the ground holding up my baby boy. He is not QUITE Benjamin Bratt. BB is a babe, I should''ve posted him as my celebrity crush.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 2:20
6.gif
1 PM
Author: moremoremore
LOL...Yes, I''ll take Playmate of the year 1993 LOL...
Sally F is a VERY attractive lady. You know how many boys went CRAZY for her...that all american look! And hey, maybe you''ll still look like her when you''re her age. She''s still a babe after all these years

And trust me...I should scan my driver''s license but I won''t....LOL You can catch me on my next telethon!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I definetly hope I look as good as Sally when I''m her age. I think she''s a babe, too...and she''s got nearly 20 years on me!

Come on, come on! Scan your driver''s liscence! I''d love to see a picture of a Xena/Jerry Lewis lookalike!!! Labor Day is too long to wait...

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 3
6.gif
2:31 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Oh, you must have thought the the black and white pic was my husband?!?!?! I WISH!

My hubby is the one laying on the ground holding up my baby boy. He is not QUITE Benjamin Bratt. BB is a babe, I should''ve posted him as my celebrity crush.
No! I hadn''t even SEEN the picture of BB you posted when I posted mine! I posted that he looked like BB, then I did an internet image search for a pic to post, then I went back and read the rest of the thread and saw that you had posted the exact same picture. And even my comment about the identical twin thing was too funny! I can almost hear the "twighlight zone" music playing...

I know he''s not asian, but I always thought that BB looked like he could be part asian. I always thought the same thing about Dean Cain, then I read once that he was part Japanese, so I guess I was right about him, at least. Tiger Wood is also part asian, but I don''t think he looks it too much. All three of those guys are Hotties, BTW...Ben, Dean, and Tiger! Oh, and your hubby, too
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My fiance TOTALLY resembles Jake Gyllenhaal! Ive been told I look like Holly Marie Combs from "Charmed" but I dont see it. i dont have any pics of us though
7.gif

metro.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sjz
i really think you look like Sally Field (prettier version) but,can you fly like her? the flying nunn was one of my favorite tv show.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sadly, the only person I''ve been told I resemble recently is some little known **** star. 
20.gif

Oh, and the chick that hosts myth busters, Kari Byron.

Back in my short hair days I was told I looked quite a bit like a blonde Paige Davis.

Me in 2001.
Copy_of_Photo_Shoot_1.sized.jpg

Paige Davis.
6.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 7:42:44 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
sjz
i really think you look like Sally Field (prettier version) but,can you fly like her? the flying nunn was one of my favorite tv show.

Uhhh, well my kids swear that during certain times of the month I fly around on a broomstick. Does that count?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I refer to my mother coming into town I say the broomstick is flying in today!!!
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
This is the artist: Fe Fe Dobson

photos2a_r3_c1.jpg

This is Kyla Pratt

Kyla_Pratt-24.jpg

This is my angel:

tcat.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Nan, your daughter is much prettier than both those girls!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes those girls can''t hold a candle to your daughter Nan. She is just gorgeous!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
ok lets see if this works. jake on the left, FI on the right.

snj.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
many people think my hubby looks like Mark McGwire

markmcgwire1.jpg

hubby
30.gif
30.gif

markmcgwire.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been told I look like Laura Dern, but other than a few pix, I don''t really think so...
Laura Dern:
april6.jpg

Me:
ms12b.jpg

My ex-brother-in-law insisted I looked like Daryl Hannah, and I once had a guy follow me around a store and ask me if I was her
20.gif
, but I think I look like her even less.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Wow.. Nan, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous..

As for all the rest of the celebrity look-alikes.. Not bad! hehe.. I don''t look like anyone.. no celeb look alikes for me, or FI for that matter. Oh wait.. his grandma used to tell him he looked like Prince William, and when he was younger.. he kinda did.. but his looks have changed quite a bit as he''s gotten older.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 2:20:50 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
See the resemblance? I did.......hubba hubba! That's why I married him :)
Ooohh - no wonder you didn't want to marry someone 25 years older than you!!! I'll take a Benjamin Bratt lookalike than a Michael Doulgas one any day!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 9:56
6.gif
1 PM
Author: glaucomflecken
I see more of a resemblance to Toby Maguire than Jake G. I think it''s because your husband husband has a rounder face that Jake

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 11:24
6.gif
0 PM
Author: Sparkster
6.gif
1 PM

I see more of a resemblance to Toby Maguire than Jake G. I think it''s because your husband husband has a rounder face that Jake

YES! We have heard that one too many times. When we were in Niagara Falls the weekend he proposed he was asked twice if he was the guy who played spiderman!!!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Mrssalvo...your husband is better looking that Mark McGuire. And I''m a Cardinal fan, too! But I do see where people would say that...it''s the goatee thingy he''s got going. Does he have all the muscles, too? Can he hit a "home run"...lol
31.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2005 12
6.gif
4:24 AM
6.gif
0 PM

6.gif
1 PM

YES! We have heard that one too many times. When we were in Niagara Falls the weekend he proposed he was asked twice if he was the guy who played spiderman!!!

wow tobey macguire is pretty cute, i should add him to my celeb hottie list!

tobey.jpg

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2005 12
6.gif
4:24 AM

6.gif
0 PM

6.gif
1 PM

Wow glaucomflecken....your husband has been likened to Jake and Tobey...the two men who have been linked to Kirsten Dunst. Now, don''t tell me you resemble Kirsten
31.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG. This thread is cracking me up...

Nan, your daughter is SO much prettier, but I TOTALLY see it!!! That's very cool....

Dancing Fire- please stop having fantasies about you and Jennifer on the poop deck of the titanic LOL J/K... Well, from what we've seen of her, a actaully do see a little of that too...at least the eyes
1.gif

I also see the LaurenthePartier and Paige!

As for the rest of you, get your eyes checked LOL
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes some of those people need to clean their glasses, haha!!
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh come on, you guys don't think hubby looks a little like MarK? Of course, I think hubby is MUCH better looking
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo,
You''re hubby does look like Mark, even more handsome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results