shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2005 3:14:55 AM
Author: Sparkster
Date: 5/11/2005 12
6.gif
4:24 AM

Author: glaucomflecken

Date: 5/10/2005 11:24
6.gif
0 PM

Author: Sparkster

Date: 5/10/2005 9:56
6.gif
1 PM

Author: glaucomflecken

ok lets see if this works. jake on the left, FI on the right.

I see more of a resemblance to Toby Maguire than Jake G. I think it''s because your husband husband has a rounder face that Jake

YES! We have heard that one too many times. When we were in Niagara Falls the weekend he proposed he was asked twice if he was the guy who played spiderman!!!

Wow glaucomflecken....your husband has been likened to Jake and Tobey...the two men who have been linked to Kirsten Dunst. Now, don''t tell me you resemble Kirsten
31.gif

I wish! That girl is SO lucky. She''s been linked to both these cuties AND has gotten to film movies with Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Orlando Bloom, Josh Hartnett...the list goes on!!!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
my cousin greatly resembles Helen Hunt.
She got the beauty genes. :)

jamie-helen hunt.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes she does, very pretty!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan,

Your daughter is very beautiful!

Michelle

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2005 1
6.gif
8:54 PM
Author: MichelleCarmen
Nan,

Your daughter is very beautiful!

Michelle
She sure is!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2005 8:46:10 PM
Author: sjz

Date: 5/10/2005 7:42:44 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
sjz
i really think you look like Sally Field (prettier version) but,can you fly like her? the flying nunn was one of my favorite tv show.

Uhhh, well my kids swear that during certain times of the month I fly around on a broomstick. Does that count?
only if you look like Elizabeth Montgomery.
9.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2005 9:56:18 PM

Date: 5/10/2005 8:46:10 PM
Author: sjz

Date: 5/10/2005 7:42:44 PM
sjz
i really think you look like Sally Field (prettier version) but,can you fly like her? the flying nunn was one of my favorite tv show.

Uhhh, well my kids swear that during certain times of the month I fly around on a broomstick. Does that count?
only if you look like Elizabeth Montgomery.
9.gif
I don''t look like her, but I can wiggle my nose like she did! I can wiggle my ears, too. I used to wear glasses when I was a kid, and they were always sliding down my nose, so I learned how to wiggle my nose and my ears to make them go back up. Talented little monkey, ain''t I?
19.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Nan, your daughter is so much prettier than them. They should wish to look like her.
1.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
People always say I look like Sara Jessica Parker...I see it slightly...This is me in the City telling Fiance NOT to take my picture!!!!

sjpd.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 9:24:23 AM
Author: JessesGrl
People always say I look like Sara Jessica Parker...I see it slightly...This is me in the City telling Fiance NOT to take my picture!!!!

I can see it with your hair and face shape, but again...you look much prettier than SJP in my opinion.

As a matter of fact, almost every celebrity lookalike that''s been posted on here looks more attractive than the celeb they resemble (or think they resemble...
2.gif
)

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 9:38:27 PM
Author: sevens one
This is the artist: Fe Fe Dobson

photos2a_r3_c1.jpg

This is Kyla Pratt

Kyla_Pratt-24.jpg

This is my angel:

tcat.JPG
Nan, that is your daughter!?!

Wow - she looks like a movie star!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
Everyone has said such nice things about my girl.
She''s a peach! (and swell)
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nan, Oh no you didn''t there goes that swell again!!!
11.gif

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
sevens, what a pretty daughter you have!!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how to side by side, so here''s me...

20842_Erin_Main Photo.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Here''s Jeanine Garofalo - it''s what I''ve been told

jeanine garofalo.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
or of course my avatar - my mom used to think when I was ''younger''

dorothy gale.jpg

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Erin--cute!! I see them both! Have you ever dressed up as Dorothy? I bet you''d be a dead ringer with a pigtail wig and a gingham dress.
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m joining in the fun.

What I hear the most is Laura Linney, then Bridget Fonda. I think those aren''t too far off, esp. Linney. Both of my pics were headshot proofs.....didn''t have too many candids already on the computer.

(The strangest I''ve heard is Julia Roberts (huh?!) and once, Sarah Jessica Parker. Don''t really agree w/ either!)

collage12345.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
on the first picture I thought of Soleil but I definitely agree with Laura Linney minus the extra acorns

soleil_moon_frye.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
erin-- my first thought was you resemble gloria estefan!

blueroses-- i can see the resemblance to laura linney...I also think you look kind of like julianne moore!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
glauco, I KNEW I was forgetting someone!! DOH!!! Yep, Julianne Moore is the third one I get. I actually get her more than I do Bridget Fonda. (The red hair doesn''t hurt!!!) Can''t believe I forgot her! Yeah, I would take Julianne Moore/Laura Linney any day!! (Thanks!!)

Hmmm, Punky!! I never thought of that!!

(And the acorns comment took me a minute--but we mean cheeks, yes?)

I''m having WAAAY too much fun w/ MS Paint. Some of the LIW will remember that my bf sometimes resembles Billy Joel (esp. when he''s sporting the goatee....without it, he''s much cuter a la William Hurt or the hot S. African swimmer from Muriel''s Wedding) so, without further ado, I give you a couple of drinking (NOT driving!) buddies:

drinkingbuddies.JPG

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
"And you were theah, and YOU were theah, and YOU were theah!!!......"

theresnoplacelikeps.JPG

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Ha! Nice Thomas Pink shirt - are he and Billy singing showtunes?

Too funny Blue - I should send you a pic of my scruffy grey terrier, too!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Teehee, yep Erin, they just got through a marathon of Taboo, Gypsy, and La Cage aux Folles back-to-back
2.gif
2.gif
(Not too far off from the truth, sadly...sirius radio, channel 77--broadway''s best! Sometimes my straight boyfriend is gayer than my gay boyfriend!!)

Good call on the T. Pink. If only both of our naked left hands got as much attention as their wardrobes did, you and I would both be long gone from the LIW list!!!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this thread? It''s so cute!

Anyway, P-n-P, I wanted to revive this thread to mention that maybe I''m your FSIL! I get Maggie G. a lot
LIW_2e.JPG

Me with the other H-town gals (I''m the brunette in the middle)

gotham-awards9.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Before I was introduced to my BF (FI!) I was told that he looked like Mark Wahlberg. I was like, "Gross!" Then I met him and I was like, "Hmm.. Pretty cute... I can *kinda maybe* see the Marky Mark..." then, later, I saw I Heart Huckabees was like, "Mark Walhberg is SO cute! He kinda looks like AJ!"

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I definitely see a lot of them, Maggie Gyllenhal and Mark McGuire especially.

I''ve been told I look like a lot of different people, but I think it''s more a body thing than a face thing because I''m curvy instead of boyish figure. I''ve heard Mena Suarvi (I totally disagree), Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, and Laetitia Casta (this is the one I hear the most). I''m sure y''all know what they all look like except maybe Laetitia Casta (she''s the curvy VS model, I''ll post her picture).

PSLCDZNLD.jpg

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I figured out the side by side:

LALDZLND.jpg

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
What a fun thread! I''ve been told Dana Delaney back in her China Beach Days. I don''t see it; I think it''s more because of the haircut. Here''s me:

moi.JPG

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that pic of me is big and scary! Sorry! And here''s Dana Delaney:

dana-delany-bw-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results