shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
The Celebrity Crushes thread got me to thinking about celebrity lookalikes. I posted a pic of George Clooney. I had seen him on TV for years (Facts of Life, Rosanne) and thought he was cute. But it wasn''t until after he was on ER that I realized...he looks like my hubby! It suddenly hit me one night several years ago, when I was watching an episode of ER. My hubby came walking in the door with his scrubs on after work, and it was like seeing double...lol! It hadn''t really hit me, because when I met my husband he had a mustache. But after he shaved it off, and George Clooney started being a regular fixture in scrubs on my TV every Thursday night, it all finally clicked. My husband still thinks he looks more like Jay Leno than George Clooney, but that''s only because he''s self-depreciating.

The celebrity that I''ve been told I look like since I was a young girl is Sally Field. I never really thought so for a long time, but now I''m beginning to wonder....

Me:

sjz.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
...and Sally Field:

sallyfield.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Now, here is my hubby:

Dr. Hubby.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
and George Clooney

Dr. George.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I guess you could say we are kind of the "poor man''s" George and Sally...lol!

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I can see the resemblance between you and Sally Field (dead ringer to me) but I can''t see it between your husband and George Clooney, but that''s probably because of the photo of your husband you posted. As for Jay Leno, I see a very slight resemblance - your husband needs a much BIGGER chin to look more like Jay!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Come on, doesn''t anyone else on here resemble (even a little bit) a celebrity? There are so many good looking folks on this forum (I read the picture thread...lol). I can''t believe there aren''t a few other people out there that have been told that they look like some famous person!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You do look like Sally Field. I will not post a picture of my daughter but tons of people say she is a dead ringer for Meg Ryan pre-plastic surgery. I don''t see it but can see it in her eyes a little bit.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
People always say that my daughter looks like Janet Jackson (pre-surgery), she even won a Halloween costume contest dressed as MISS Jackson.

(there is also a young singer that she resembles; I''ll have to find a picture)

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I definitely see the Sally Field resemblence...and a bit of the George Clooney one.

Here''s a different twist on the celeb look alikes...

My mom posted a picture of her celebrity crush, Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones movies, on the inside of one of the kitchen cabinets. My dad found it and was a bit annoyed. So, my mom told him that he would look just like Harrison Ford if he lost weight and she had put the picture to inspire him. Fast forward 18 years...the picture of Harrison Ford is still up in the cabinet...and the closest thing my dad has to resembling HF is the hat.....My mom always told me you can get away with anything...as long as you present it right!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
My husband has always said I resemble a it like Sarah Jessica Parker (but I can''t see for the life of me!!!)...then one day, I was at a social gathering and these two guys came up to me and said the same thing?? I kept thinking "Are they high??"

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
When I was in junior high school, everyone also used to tell me that I looked like Valerie Bertinelli. I actually think I did look like her back then, but not now that she''s gotten chunky...lol. We are the exact same age, and when she was on ONE DAY AT A TIME, I wore my hair exactly the same way the she wore hers and everything. My sister was a dead ringer for Kristy McNichol in junior high school. We both always thought that was too cool, to look like popular TV stars.

When I was in high school, I had a thing for Dorothy Hammel. I went out and got the whole wedgie hair cut thing just so that I would look like her. I even took up ice skating for a while. Almost every girl I went to school with either had the Dorothy Hammel wedgie, or the Farahh Fawcet flip!

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been told I look like Lucero...a Latin singer/soap star. I had a fe people tell me that and then I saw a picture of her and was like...yeah right! I wish I was that hot...

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 11:10:19 AM
Author: soulsis
I''ve been told I look like Lucero...a Latin singer/soap star. I had a fe people tell me that and then I saw a picture of her and was like...yeah right! I wish I was that hot...

Personally I never did think I looked a bit like Sally Field. First of all, I think she''s way prettier than I am. But I''ve had too many people in my life tell me that I look exactly like her to ignore the fact that there probably is a resemblance. I still think my hubby looks like George CLooney, though...lol. Mabye it''s the same thing as the mind clean/eye clean diamond thing...I think my husband is a hottie, and I think George Clooney is a hottie so in MY mind, they look alike
9.gif
. Actually, my husband has also told me that he''s had a few people besides me tell him that he bears a passing resemblance to Mr. Clooney.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Exactly! My BF knows I have this huge thing for USHER. Huge. My BF is a better dancer though.... I told him that 10 Ushers couldn''t compete with my sexy man.

I used to look like Nicole kidman did when she was in Days Of Thunder. Now she kind of looks like a flamingo and I still look awesome. Well..not really, but my BF thinks I am the sexiest thing since the thong so that''s all that matters.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Suzi, I can see the Sally Field thing with you. It''s the "cute, all-American look" thing you''ve got going on.
1.gif

I don''t see the George Cloony thing with your hubby although I do think your hubby is good looking!

When Dances With Wolves came out, everyone told us how much this actor looked like my hubby...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Hubby...

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, I see a little resemblance with your hubby and the actor from Dances with Wolves. But IMO, your hubby is much better looking! He has a very engaging smile, whearas the actor looks crabby...lol!

I think I''ll have to post a better picture of my hubby. I don''t have a lot of pictures loaded up on this compter anymore. My hubby most resembled George when George was on ER. He was pretty much always in scrubs, which is what my hubby wears at work. The resemblance is mostly in the eyes, I think. They both have smoldering sexy gazes, and those thick dark eyebrows. I am a sucker for eyes.

As far as me with the all-american look...I think you are right. Plus, Sally Field always had this kind of "gidget" thing going on, even when she got older. I have that, too. I''m 42, but even to this day if I buy wine or beer at the supermarket, they card me! Even the younger cashiers ask to see my ID! At first it ticked me off, but now I''m sort of flattered...lol. I also get mistaken a lot for the "babysitter" when I take my kids to the park or the swimming pool. A couple of times in the past handful of years, I''ve had 20ish guys chat me up when I was at the park with my kids...boy were they surprised when I told them I was the mom!

There was one embarassing time, though...when I was pregnant with my 6 year old (I was like 35 then) my husband went with me on one of my pre-natal visits. They were going to take me back to do the sonogram, and the nurse said to me as I got up to follow her back to the exam room "oh, your father is welcome to come with you if you like". The look on my husband''s face was priceless!!!!!! Granted, he is over 8 years older than I am, but he didn''t look old enough to be my dad! I teased him for quite a while about that, and called him "grandpa". He was not amused...
20.gif

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Patty, I can see the resemblance in your husband - although I think he''s better looking than the actor!

I used to hear that I looked like Goldie Hawn. Especially when I was in my fatigues, everyone in my platoon called me Pvt. Benjamin. Most people didn''t even know my real name!

But now my hair is VERY short, and it looks darker since I cut it, so I don''t hear that anymore.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
sjz and Bikergirl, I also think my hubby is better looking than the actor...thanks! I could not find one of the actor, Graham Greene, where he did not look crabby!

sjz, looking younger than your age is a good thing...except when you are 16, lol.

Bikergirl, looking like Goldie Hawn is great!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most folks I meet say I look like Linda Ronstadt. I wish
20.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 1
6.gif
0:51 PM
Author: Patty
sjz and Bikergirl, I also think my hubby is better looking than the actor...thanks! I could not find one of the actor, Graham Greene, where he did not look crabby!

sjz, looking younger than your age is a good thing...except when you are 16, lol.

Bikergirl, looking like Goldie Hawn is great!
Why don''t you guys post some pics so we can judge for ourselves whether or not you look like celebs? Come on, I embarassed myself (and my hubby) by doing it
20.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been told that I look like an Asian version of Catherine Zeta Jones. We have the same physique, before and after baby, the same hair, and the same shape face....but then I think all resemblance ends there. I would not marry someone 25 years my senior!!! I like being with guys MY age or YOUNGER!

CZJ2.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of me.....I recently got bangs, so I think I resemble the pic with Catherine more now.

stripes.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 1:42:42 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
I''ve been told that I look like an Asian version of Catherine Zeta Jones. We have the same physique, before and after baby, the same hair, and the same shape face....but then I think all resemblance ends there. I would not marry someone 25 years my senior!!! I like being with guys MY age or YOUNGER!

I can see you as being an Asian version of CZJ. But know what? I think you are even prettier than she is!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OMG. You DO look like Sally! That's so funny!
As for the rest of the pix...beautiful peeps! .... but I think you need to have your glasses cleaned LOLOL....I don't see it.

Well, I'm not posting any pictures, but I have been told on so many embarrassing occasions that I look like Xena LOL...Yeah, that;s right, the warrior princess LOL. bangs and everything......but I hope not so manly..well, I WAS told that before I gained 10000000 lbs and now I look like JERRY LEWIS!!!!! (BEFORE the weight loss)
6.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 2
6.gif
3:40 PM
Author: moremoremore
OMG. You DO look like Sally! That''s so funny!

Apparently it IS funny, cuz I''m thinking DF is still rolling around on the floor laughing his head off...
20.gif
. I know, it is funny if you think about it I guess. I think, however, I would rather look like a Playmate than Gidget if I had a choice
9.gif

As far as you looking like Xena...I always thought that Lucy Lawless (I think that''s her name, right?) was a very beautiful woman. My husband was kind of gaga over her in that show, BTW. Our daughter looks a lot like a young Xena. She has long dark hair, bangs, and she is very muscular, just like the Warrior Princess! As a matter of fact, one of her nicknames is Xena (she hates it BTW...)

JERRY LEWIS????? I can''t seem to think that someone who looks like Xena can also look like Jerry Lewis! I''m sitting here now just trying to wrap my brain around that one...
33.gif

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2005 1:58:22 PM
Author: sjz

Date: 5/10/2005 1:42:42 PM
Author: jaysonsmom

I can see you as being an Asian version of CZJ. But know what? I think you are even prettier than she is!
Thank You....I don''t know about that though, she looked really good in Ocean''s Twelve.

Here''s a pic of my husband about 3 years ago, when he was working out religiously.....

Daddy1.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...Yes, I'll take Playmate of the year 1993 LOL...
Sally F is a VERY attractive lady. You know how many boys went CRAZY for her...that all american look! And hey, maybe you'll still look like her when you're her age. She's still a babe after all these years

And trust me...I should scan my driver's license but I won't....LOL You can catch me on my next telethon!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results