shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrity Lookalikes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 4:04:04 AM
Author: velouriaL
How did I miss this thread? It's so cute!

Anyway, P-n-P, I wanted to revive this thread to mention that maybe I'm your FSIL! I get Maggie G. a lot

Me with the other H-town gals (I'm the brunette in the middle)

Before I was introduced to my BF (FI!) I was told that he looked like Mark Wahlberg. I was like, 'Gross!' Then I met him and I was like, 'Hmm.. Pretty cute... I can *kinda maybe* see the Marky Mark...' then, later, I saw I Heart Huckabees was like, 'Mark Walhberg is SO cute! He kinda looks like AJ!'

Hi sis! LOL
1.gif
I can totally see the resemblance, but I think you look waaay better than Maggie!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Awww, look, it''s the H-town gals!!!! Velouria, thanks for posting up that pic again, reminds me of the good times we had that night!!! :)

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I see the resemblence in all three of the recent photos posted, especially Mrs. Jam and Dana Delany!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2005 11:21:25 PM
Author: mrs jam
What a fun thread! I've been told Dana Delaney back in her China Beach Days. I don't see it; I think it's more because of the haircut. Here's me:
Mrs. Jam - your photo remindes me of french actress, Audrey Tautou, in the movie Amelie. . .

Amelie-photo_04_hires.jpg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s another photo. . .I LOVE her movies, especially Amelie!

amelietwo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results