shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebration Rings - Show Me Yours!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As some of you know, it's my tenth anniversary next year & I am in deliberations. One thing that always appealed to me was the Tiffany Celebration Rings campaign & I am wondering whether to go down this route for my RH, permenantly swapping my full eternity ring over & adding to it.

So can you show me your RH 'celebration' stack? Tiffany or not, I want to see some beautiful real life inspiration!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Westjenn! The baguette & round Tiffany eternity you are wearing has been on my love list for years!! Are your two rings for particular celebrations & milestones? And also, if you don't mind me asking, do they look balanced next to your wedding set? Can you post me a picture of your left hand?

Anybody else have lovely celebration rings stacking up on their right hand?

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don't have this ring *yet* wink wink. I want to add the Tiffany Jazz alternating bezel to my stack, which is currently the classic solitaire and the etoile.

eternity_1.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping this thread for any new celebration or anniversary rings! :wavey:

Show them off, ladies!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Westjenn! The baguette & round Tiffany eternity you are wearing has been on my love list for years!! Are your two rings for particular celebrations & milestones? And also, if you don't mind me asking, do they look balanced next to your wedding set? Can you post me a picture of your left hand?

Anybody else have lovely celebration rings stacking up on their right hand?
Hi! I am so sorry that I just saw this question for me! These were for my 20th anniversary:)
The vertical baguette band is much wider and sits a tad higher than the alternating round and baguette.
I honestly don't wear that one too often.
I will try to post more pictures at some point. Unfortunately (or fortunately?!) my bezel set Lucida solitaire is stuck on my ring finger and won't budge!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few from Tiffanys. Here is the one I'm wearing today. It's a shared prong with 7 diamonds that are .08 points each. Set in platinum with F/G color diamonds. We purchased this in 2003 and it still looks pretty perfect.

IMG_5654.JPG

IMG_5658.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Alex! I am a fan of your rings also. Can't wait to see the sparkly that will commemorate your 10th Anniversary!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla, your rings are beautiful! What is the mm width of your shared setting? Do you find it sturdy?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla, your rings are beautiful! What is the mm width of your shared setting? Do you find it sturdy?
Thanks! I think it is something like 3 to 3.5 mm. It's very sturdy and pretty heavy.

plpinkinsa

Rough_Rock
Here's my 5 year anniversary ring...my original ring had a cz with the hopes of upgrading to a diamond at some point. I actually wish I would have went with a smaller diamond in the beginning and then traded it up. I didn't know about those types of programs back then.

I fell in love with warm color diamonds while searching for my upgrade. Especially old cuts. It's difficult to find an old cut pear and I searched for about 6 months or more. I wind up deciding on this 1.72ct M color pear with a medium culet. My husband helped me design the setting.
IMG_3591.JPG

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a few more of my celebration/ anniversary bands.

IMG_3944.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3946.JPG
:-o Ring goals!!!
My DH & I will celebrate our first year of marriage in November. I realize that is just a speck of time compared to 10, 20, and 30 years. HOWEVER, we got married late in life; I waited for Mr. Right to come along for 38 years. I married him right before my 42nd birthday. As far as I'm concerned, it's time to make up for lost time, SO...I have selected a small, dainty 1/2 eternity band (9 diamonds) to match my wedding set to celebrate our first year, together. She is not Tiffany's, but she's gorgeous, just the same.
My Royal Asscher Anniversary Band is still in the beginning design stages, so she will do for now. ;-)
She's 0.50cttw, baguettes alternating with rounds, set in 14k WG, with millgrain edge detail around the diamonds to compliment my set. I don't have her, YET, but I know she's mine: DH gave me the "go-ahead" to have special commemorative engraving placed inside the band, and the box is "in safe keeping"...for Nov., 2017. :mrgreen:
I can't wait to wear her!!! T minus 5 months & counting!! lol!! :lol:

IMG_3816.JPG

IMG_3817.JPG

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
My DH & I will celebrate our first year of marriage in November. I realize that is just a speck of time compared to 10, 20, and 30 years. HOWEVER, we got married late in life; I waited for Mr. Right to come along for 38 years. I married him right before my 42nd birthday. As far as I'm concerned, it's time to make up for lost time, SO...I have selected a small, dainty 1/2 eternity band (9 diamonds) to match my wedding set to celebrate our first year, together. She is not Tiffany's, but she's gorgeous, just the same.
My Royal Asscher Anniversary Band is still in the beginning design stages, so she will do for now. ;-)
She's 0.50cttw, baguettes alternating with rounds, set in 14k WG, with millgrain edge detail around the diamonds to compliment my set. I don't have her, YET, but I know she's mine: DH gave me the "go-ahead" to have special commemorative engraving placed inside the band, and the box is "in safe keeping"...for Nov., 2017. :mrgreen:

IMG_3816.JPG

IMG_3817.JPG
It's beautiful! 2 things I love: Bezel set & Baguettes! So lovely- can't wait for handshots. I agree, every year should be celebrated :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the bezel baguette-round ring, too, Matthews! I wish I had made mine all diamonds!

I have a CVB alternating round and baguette bezel with sapphires and diamonds. The only Tiffany band I have is the 2.2mm Legacy band, and I love it. But I use my bands individually with my e-rings.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! 2 things I love: Bezel set & Baguettes! So lovely- can't wait for handshots. I agree, every year should be celebrated :)
Yes, westjenn!! So very true!! I celebrate every day! We have known each other since we were kids...grew up together & graduated HS, together...never dated. He married his HS sweetheart, and after 17 years of marriage (25 years together), and 4 children, they divorced. Our 20 year HS reunion came around, and he & I reconnected. We slowly approached a friendship that turned into a long-standing romance. Together, we have 6 children, so I am mother to 2, and step-mother to 4. As most people imagine, step-parenting presents a challenge, so I celebrate every day we are together. We are fortunate to have a well-blended family, and that we all get along. He has 3 great sons & a beautiful daughter; they're great kids! He is awesome with both my son & my daughter! :love:
I had been engaged twice before to men who were not worthy of me, and my rewards from those failed relationships were my two children. I honestly never thought I'd have "happily ever after", and when DH resurfaced, after 20 years, I truly believed we would be friends, and nothing more; I was prepared to spend the rest of my life raising my children, and growing old, alone. He changed all of that...unexpectedly, and I am so grateful for the life we have built together. He is a phenomenal father, and husband. I truly am the most fortunate woman in the world! I give thanks every day! We will celebrate 4 years together, in August, and our first year of marriage in November. It feels like a dream! :))
Each piece of jewelry he has ever given me has deep meaning & hidden messages that fit us, and our relationship. He is incredibly thoughtful & puts a lot of effort and sentiment into everything he does. He's most definitely a keeper! ;-)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the bezel baguette-round ring, too, Matthews! I wish I had made mine all diamonds!

I have a CVB alternating round and baguette bezel with sapphires and diamonds. The only Tiffany band I have is the 2.2mm Legacy band, and I love it. But I use my bands individually with my e-rings.
DS, you have an amazing collection, and I love the addition of colored stones in alternating shapes bands! I have seen bands similar to the one I have chosen with colored baguettes, and white rounds. I have considered getting an exact band like that one with amathyst baguettes because that is my DH's birthstone (he's a Valentine's Day baby.) I just may follow through, and either stack it on my RH, or stack it with my set, occasionally. The Royal Asscher Anniversary Band I am designing represents our blended family, so it would be nice to include his birthstone with that, and switch things up from time to time....
:mrgreen:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous anniversary rings ladies!! Keep em coming!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_3816.JPG

IMG_3817.JPG
I love this ring you posted! I've been wanting a ring similar for a long time. I do have it in light pink french cut sapphires and diamonds but I love the all diamond version!
I really want a baguette/round diamond band.
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring you posted! I've been wanting a ring similar for a long time. I do have it in light pink french cut sapphires and diamonds but I love the all diamond version!
I really want a baguette/round diamond band.
Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!!!
Thank you, Kayla!!
When DH & I first looked at WB's, he initially wanted me to get the smaller one because he loves the daintiness & the millgrain detail; he insisted my band HAD to match my ER...he went to painstaking lengths to find my heart's desire. :love:
I wanted a wider band for my WB to ensure my ER was well cushioned & had a substantial buddy to compliment the center EC. When I found my WB, the shank was plain, and he hated it. The jeweler promised to customize it to match, so I was able to get it. Since DH loved the smaller, more dainty version, I decided to make it our first Anniversary Band. I didn't have to twist his arm...it seems to be one he truly appreciates, and it matches, so...he was willing to make sure it was mine. The suspense is killing me...I can't wait!!! lol!!
I do love the colored stones...and I'm certain yours is beautiful!!
I have also seen it in full eternity...but I prefer to keep some space on the band to allow for size or engraving (if that is desired, later).
All of my jewelry is meant to be passed to my daughter & my step-daughter (if she ever wants anything that belongs to me). Their ring sizes will vary from mine, I'm sure... ;-)

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Kayla!!
When DH & I first looked at WB's, he initially wanted me to get the smaller one because he loves the daintiness & the millgrain detail; he insisted my band HAD to match my ER...he went to painstaking lengths to find my heart's desire. :love:
I wanted a wider band for my WB to ensure my ER was well cushioned & had a substantial buddy to compliment the center EC. When I found my WB, the shank was plain, and he hated it. The jeweler promised to customize it to match, so I was able to get it. Since DH loved the smaller, more dainty version, I decided to make it our first Anniversary Band. I didn't have to twist his arm...it seems to be one he truly appreciates, and it matches, so...he was willing to make sure it was mine. The suspense is killing me...I can't wait!!! lol!!
I do love the colored stones...and I'm certain yours is beautiful!!
I have also seen it in full eternity...but I prefer to keep some space on the band to allow for size or engraving (if that is desired, later).
All of my jewelry is meant to be passed to my daughter & my step-daughter (if she ever wants anything that belongs to me). Their ring sizes will vary from mine, I'm sure... ;-)
I saw a wedding band posted yesterday that I absolutely love. It was made by Mark Broumand with rose cut and round diamonds. I absolutely love it! I'm thinking that might be my next band. I already got quotes for full eternity and half.
Keeping the sizing bar is smart and also saves some money. Whenever I get a full eternity I always get it bigger to account for potential finger size increase. When we first got married, I was a 4.75. Now I'm up to 5.25 but usually get 5.5 to be comfortable in the summer. I always try to get my eternities around 5.75 to 6 though. My new ACA I got in 5.25 bc I didn't want the diamond to turn on my finger. So far it hasn't.
I have four kids, three of them girls and two of them have already picked out which rings they want!
Still I have way too many bands (and pendants)! I'll probably sell some off soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results