shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebration Rings - Show Me Yours!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw a wedding band posted yesterday that I absolutely love. It was made by Mark Broumand with rose cut and round diamonds. I absolutely love it! I'm thinking that might be my next band. I already got quotes for full eternity and half.
Keeping the sizing bar is smart and also saves some money. Whenever I get a full eternity I always get it bigger to account for potential finger size increase. When we first got married, I was a 4.75. Now I'm up to 5.25 but usually get 5.5 to be comfortable in the summer. I always try to get my eternities around 5.75 to 6 though. My new ACA I got in 5.25 bc I didn't want the diamond to turn on my finger. So far it hasn't.
I have four kids, three of them girls and two of them have already picked out which rings they want!
Still I have way too many bands (and pendants)! I'll probably sell some off soon.
I understand finger ring size changes. I'm a 5.5-5.75, but I wear 6's due to swelling. Please let me know when you decide to sell...I just may purchase from you!!
I am anxious to see your band...eternity or half, Rose Cut & rounds will be beautiful!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my new ring with another band I've had for a few years- Simon G 18kt. Rose gold with 17 diamonds and really fine milgrain. The diamonds are super clear and white and .11 ctw. I love Simon G stuff. And Beverley K. I feel like the diamonds they use are great quality and the details and milgrain are exceptional.
I really love this band bc my favorite numbers are 11 and 17. My birthday month and day!

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_5969.PNG

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my new ring with another band I've had for a few years- Simon G 18kt. Rose gold with 17 diamonds and really fine milgrain. The diamonds are super clear and white and .11 ctw. I love Simon G stuff. And Beverley K. I feel like the diamonds they use are great quality and the details and milgrain are exceptional.
I really love this band bc my favorite numbers are 11 and 17. My birthday month and day!

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_5969.PNG
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews, I cannot wait to see your Royal Asscher band! I am not sure anything else will measure up to that!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews, I cannot wait to see your Royal Asscher band! I am not sure anything else will measure up to that!!!
I am so thrilled to make it!! Not only are the diamonds one of my favorite Cuts & styles, but what the band represents is what is most important.
Initially, I was going to go with 6 Asschers alternating with 7 stacked, horizontal baguetttes, in a U prong setting, but I changed my mind, and I'm now going to use 7 Asschers (6 for each child, and one in the center representing the love that brought us together), set in a trellis formation (small round diamonds along alternating trellis prongs, with millgrain edge design on other alternating trellis prongs). The Asschers will be approx. 20-25 points, each. The size of the rounds is still undetermined...
This project will be monumental, esp since we have several children approaching HS graduation, and who will be entering college...lol!
I anticipate this to take years, not months...but it will be worth it, once it's finished!!!
I'll be certain to share the final product with all of you!!! :mrgreen:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_5946.JPG

IMG_5966.JPG

IMG_5969.PNG

Kayla - your set is just beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bumping for more celebration & Anniversary bands!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought I'd revive this thread for more RH celebration rings!

I'm coming up to my 11th Anniversary in Sept & whilst I didn't go for sparkles for my 10th, I did start my stack with an 18ct yellow gold 1.75mm plain Tiffany Lucida wedding band. I love rich yellow gold with my skin tone. The summer heat has been a killer for finger swell, so my eternity ring has been with it on the right - the stack began organically :appl:

Show me your new RH celebration / anniversary rings! IMG_20180816_143136.jpg

klrrrr

Shiny_Rock
I bought my LH celebration ring to congratulate myself for a big year at work! I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that Ariana Grande's 7 Rings inspired the buy.

The diamond is approx. 1.3ct/J/SI2 (though I haven't sent it off to GIA), and my pointer is a size 5.75. Knowing what I know now about diamonds (thanks to PS lurking), I probably wouldn't have bought it - I have a feeling that the cut isn't great, and it's got a bit of a bowtie in certain lights. That said, I love the Georgian vibes I get from the setting (80s), and it will always be an important symbol of empowerment for me.

Tips up!
Down.jpg

Down
Up.jpg

Side view (love the scalloped edge and two-tone gold)
Side View.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought my LH celebration ring to congratulate myself for a big year at work! I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that Ariana Grande's 7 Rings inspired the buy.

The diamond is approx. 1.3ct/J/SI2 (though I haven't sent it off to GIA), and my pointer is a size 5.75. Knowing what I know now about diamonds (thanks to PS lurking), I probably wouldn't have bought it - I have a feeling that the cut isn't great, and it's got a bit of a bowtie in certain lights. That said, I love the Georgian vibes I get from the setting (80s), and it will always be an important symbol of empowerment for me.

Tips up!
Down.jpg

Down
Up.jpg

Side view (love the scalloped edge and two-tone gold)
Side View.jpg

This is beautiful! Congratulations on your work achievements!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results