shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrating Spring with my new martini studs from Wink Jones!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ohhh fabu!
36.gif

I''ll see you in the "Chuck" one day and I''ll know it is you--ears flashing across the way!

They look huge, btw!

cheers--Sharon

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 8:15:03 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:
Ohhh fabu!
36.gif

I''ll see you in the ''Chuck'' one day and I''ll know it is you--ears flashing across the way!
They look huge, btw!
cheers--Sharon

9.gif
O.k. Now yours truly are huge! One day, I will work my way up to half the size of your firecrackers!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look fabulous on you, thanks for the pictures!
I love the profile, they are so delicate looking, and your sparkle reflection picture is so cool!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
They are fantastic! Wear them in the best of health.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are perfect, just perfect!!! Every time I see your set I swoon by the way!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
just beautiful! I love the martini setting

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Fun with lazers for sure! The earrings look great on you, congratulations. And happy Spring.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yay, I have been dying to see these; many congrats, sooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Alright, your earrings are beautiful, but that light show is utterly amazing! Haha, I''m too much of a nerd...

9.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
These are GORGEOUS!!!!

I''m now working on a pair because you''ve inspired me!!!

I love the martini setting.
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful studs! They look so big and pretty on you.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Diamond*Dana – THANKS! I’m so glad you think they look delicate. I was going to go custom martini but opted not to in case I upgrade. The setting really disappears as I hoped it would!

Btrflygrl23 – Cheers!

Kcoursolle – You are too sweet! I would love to have a 5 stone ring like yours someday. I always pause to give it a moment of silence when I see it beside your posts. It’s so lovely.

Atroop711 – Martini studs are yummzy!

Addy & Somegirl 932 – I will tell my DH that you enjoyed his laser light show! It will totally make his day.

Skippy – Thank you, sweetpea! I think I’m only the third set of martini studs on here from Wink, after Canuk-Gal and her sis.

Bliss – YAY!!! I can’t wait to see yours! If they’re anything like your ring, they’ll be big and beautiful!

Kittybean – That is so nice of you to say!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
i love the 3 prong setting! and i have to admit, i''ve done the same thing with my brother''s green laser pointer and my engagement ring. I highly recommend others to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results