shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrating my 25th Anniversary with this Deco Ring (Unicorn 4.11 ct OEC Part Deux)

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary and congratulations on your beautiful new ring.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 25th wedding Anniversary and congratulations, your ring is divine! So beautiful, I hope it brings you so much happiness and joy.

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 25 years!! I love the baguettes on your setting. I also love how the old cuts don't show as much warmth. Definitely warmer than your F - but not as much as you'd think going from F-M.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, I love the placement of the baguettes! Happy anniversary!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary! Twenty-five years is worthy of a Josephine (aka Josie)! It turned out BEAUTIFUL (oh, and ginormous!!).

As for the emerald cut... since I’m super not creative, I have named her Emmy (as in Emerald). You’re welcome :lol-2:

Tigerlilyrosepetal

Shiny_Rock
My 25th anniversary ring by Daniel M is finally done and I am just over the moon!

Many thanks to the PSers who gave me design advice along the way-I appreciate you all (especially the OEC Insta Posse). A special thank you to @missy for holding my hand throughout this process.

Stats: 4.11 ct M VS1 OEC set in Platinum with .76 cts I/J Full Cut Melee

Introducing Josephine aka Josie:

IMG_1719.jpg

Apologies for my less than perfect manicure. And try to envision Josie on longer more elegant fingers than mine ;-)
IMG_1563.jpg

Josie with my 2.85 ct F VS2 engagement ring
IMG_1672.jpg

The gallery-I decided to go with a wave pattern like @maryjane04's ring because I love the ocean.
IMG_1749.jpg

p.s. @yssie you were right! Finding well matched lower color single cut melee was a challenge!

So beautiful!!!!!! Congrats! I have loved that setting too!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your gorgeous 25th Anniversary ring! What a way to commemorate this huge milestone and welcome to the OEC club. I will probably do the opposite and join the Emerald club for my 25 :)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Such a glorious ring and it looks dreamy on you! Congratulations on your 25th wedding anniversary! Enjoy!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Happy 25th!!

So Lovely! DanM knocked it out the park!!! Looks big and beautiful on your hand!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy anniversary and congrats on creating an heirloom that makes your heart sing! Wishing you another blissful 50 years!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Ahh, when I saw the ring on IG, I wondered if it was yours or if someone else had seen your inspiration ring! So happy for you that you were able to make the setting that you loved for your OEC! Happy anniversary!

Thanks so much @diamondseeker2006 ! This ring really exceeds my expectations-it just makes my anniversary even more special :D

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
First, happy anniversary and congratulations on 25 years of married life. And HOLY CANNOLI Batman, the stone and the ring are stunning. I'm happy I was wearing my drool bib when I looked at the pics.

@Matata thanks so much! I'm on cloud nine :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
How gorgeous! I LOVE the way the baguettes are set! Happy Anniversary!

Thanks @MjK1 ! This is my first halo and Deco style ring. I was a little nervous, but I love the way it turned out.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Happy 13th Anniversary and what a way to commemorate it. :kiss2: Congratulations on finding your holy grail stone and setting. The journey has been worth the effort and the wait. Wear in health for many years to come.

Thanks so much @LLJsmom ! I couldn't have done it with the help of many PSers. I'm so happy to finally have my own OEC ring :)

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Aww that is beautiful! Like another daughter :)

I think the emerald is modern so deserves a modern name. I am channeling Angelina or Jennifer hahahaha!!!!!!

Now I have an heirloom ring for each daughter! It took me forever to decide upon a name for this ring. But I think you may be on to something, I don't think Angelina will work but maybe Jolie bc the emerald cut has brought me so much joy...=)2

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Now I have an heirloom ring for each daughter! It took me forever to decide upon a name for this ring. But I think you may be on to something, I don't think Angelina will work but maybe Jolie bc the emerald cut has brought me so much joy...=)2

Josie and Jolie :) Perfect!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Holy gigantic old cut diamond perfection! That is AMAZING finger coverage, massive presence; a completely perfect “modern retro” heirloom. (I would love to see a video and more hand shots, but I haven’t read your whole thread yet.) Your design choices have been spot on. Your ring is gorgeous.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, happy anniversary!!!!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE!! LOVE!! LOVE everything about your ring. Love the honker, the baguettes, the halo, the setting.... everything. Also love the way the ring pops against your skin... just beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and nice ring! Nice to see a statement setting to go with a statement diamond.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary - it's utterly marvellous and Dan did a great job!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 25th and congrats on your new bling, @lulu_ma !!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
:appl: Congratulations on your anniversary AND your spectacular ring! She definitely commands attention and so she should, she is an incredibly beautiful ring. I love everything about her, the setting is perfection as is your gorgeous diamond and to top it off, she looks amazing on you!! :kiss2:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous OEC and art deco setting!
Your ring looks stunning on your hand. Beautiful quality. I love that your ring looks amazing from all angles

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! Congratulations on your anniversary and wear it in good health!

Thank you @Kim N ! Your former OEC is one lovelies that started my obsession. Your new HG looks gorg-we need more pics of it!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It’s stunning.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you and your husband a very happy 25th anniversary, that is a milestone!! :bigsmile:

And congratulations on putting together a commemoration piece that makes you smile, we PS folk all know that is not easy to do! I hope it continues to make you smile for many more years :appl:

Edited for sorry state of spelling!

Thanks for the well wishes @yssie ! I appreciate your keen eye on the melee analysis of the inspo piece :D

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 25th anniversary and your gorgeous new ring! It looks fabulous on you and I love the setting!!

Thanks so much @MissGotRocks ! The process took longer than I expected so I started to second guess the deco setting but I'm so happy that I stuck with it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results