shape
carat
color
clarity

Celebrate 15 yr with an Antique Emerald/Asscher in DK solitaire with friends

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very beautiful. :love::love::love: An antique asscher has been on my wishlist forever. And I love that clean, classic setting. Congratulations!

Reactions: D&T

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh wow this is just beautiful :love: and I absolutely love the setting so classic and understated but so unusual it’s really really lovely, serious envy going on over here!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love bezels so much and yours doesn’t disappoint. Beautiful job by DK and team! Love it so much. Wear them all in much happiness. Beautiful collection!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T -

Your jewelry collection is off the chain, girl!! This is GORGEOUS!

And I absolutely adore that setting - sleek, sensual, elegant and classic - completely fabulous! Please stay married! - your anniversary projects are a feast for the eyes!! Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stone! Love the setting you choose too!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! Love the asscher! That setting is to die for! I love the milgraine-it completely enhances that beautiful stone! What a great collection you have @D&T !

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings, congrats on the new one!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is drop dead stunning! The double row of milgrain is perfectly crisp and makes for a gorgeous outline to that remarkable (and huge) diamond. :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: Wowza!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A VERY good piece. :love: Ticks all the boxes. Well done.:appl:

cheers--Sharon

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
T,
Your rings are always stunning and unique. Congratulations on
the newest additions!
Jeanie

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness that’s incredible! Congratulations on your anniversary and the delightful way you chose to celebrate it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Boy, work has been a bit hectic :P2, and my flooring just got put in, moving furniture around and living in a construction zone for the past 8 days have been exhausting, I've been adding a little wainscoting and chair rails (not really planned) myself for the first time to a couple of areaso_O and it turned out to be such a fun project, but I love mini house projects. Back to sparklies...

@Alex T, aren't asschers just so fun to stare at? Thank you!. I've had several asschers before, but this one is definitely the most captivating.

@whitewave , thank you! I've been on a never ending milgrain kick :mrgreen2:

@naroo_11 Thank you so much! nah, don't be there are so many amazing pieces... and this took 15 years to get, it'll happen :kiss2:

@Rfisher Thank you!, haha that toi moi look is a bit much on the finger with these two sizes, but the different diamond shapes works well.

@ForteKitty DO IT!!!.. I want to see it, is yours with the Emerald halo? or am I remembering someone else? that setting its in is GORGEOUS though, however the more simple look can be dressed up with bands, or let her shine and be the star, plus this is so low key, super smooth comfy wear.
@MakingTheGrade Hello friend!:wavey: Thank you! simple classic design, not a lot of frills, but she needed to be the star :love:

@GearGirly Thank you so much!

@yennyfire oh how fun! yes, I can't wait to see all that sparkly goodness you have stashed away.
I really don't have much else going on, still trying to figure out my halo earrings, having a hard time getting the right pair of yellow center diamonds, but other than that...hmm, oh yeah, I had to remake the sunflower halo aka @ForteKitty amazing bling sister for a tourmaline I reset but other than that an EC that I keep waffling about selling it or putting it in a five stone... :confused2: for yet another RHR,

@OoohShiny ... Thank you! Those are all elements I wanted to incorporate for the ring, nutty about easy cleaning, and definitely the clean crisp lines with just a little flair with the double milgrain.

@PreRaphaelite, @MissGotRocks @CHRISTY-DANIELLE, @the_mother_thing, @Diamond Girl 21 Thank you so much! they are definitely my favorite go to pieces.

@goldenfire Hey D! I'm so glad you got to take a peak at her, I'm sure most people would think me nuts having someone try on the ring before I was able to see her, but since this isn't my e-ring, and I wanted you to see the facet pattern for your possible Upgrade, I'm glad the timing worked out so well!:appl:Plus you've been my eyes for other jewelry and diamonds and my proxy to DK lol I sure appreciate ya!:kiss2: Can't wait to see your final upgrade!, That D EC is stunning!

@LLJsmom ooh, I'm excited to see when you acquire one! after having a few other asschers, Definitely the antique slightly elongated, with a culet cut is pretty special.

@meely You are too kind, I knew I wanted a solitaire for her, and I am 99% bezel girl (1% Exception for my Yellow RB haha) You have some amazing pieces yourself:love:

@Slick1 Thank you! Bezels are so easy to wear and low key, she is set pretty low as well, but I'm not worrying to much while wearing her. DK and the team always comes through each and every time, I don't have to worry about it, in fact for my Yellow RB shown here, I didn't have the final CADs really (no diamonds in the CAD, and my cathedral was changed a couple of times) but they knew exactly what /how the ring shank should look like. Love them!

@mrs-b awww you always have a way with words. I think hubby should like for me to stay married to him too:lol-2:... he definitely humors me with my bling addiction and we shall see what 20 years will bring, but in the mean time, I think I have a couple more ideas in the works:twisted2:

@tyty333 Thank you, I love the setting for her too!
@luv2sparkle Hello! how are you doing? I love seeing your avatar with the bright bold yellow background and your gorgeous ring! Yellow makes me happy:mrgreen2: and thank you for stopping in! I do love bezels and double milgrain, been adding that to everything apparently.
@Mayk Thank you! did you end up getting your upgrade and somehow I've missed a thread?
@arkieb1 Hello! Thanks so much! any new sparklies on the horizon for you?
@elle_71125 Hi There!:wavey: awww thanks so much! it was the easiest project to date, but I think I had my first EC bezel to model the gallery and shank after already. Amy did 2 CADs and we were done.
@dreamer_dachsie well hello there! Thank you! when do we get to see your amazing three stone completed? :Up_to_something:
@canuk-gal Sharon! You are so sweet! thank you for stopping in. Definitely checks all the boxes for my "colorless" diamond ring.
@jeaniefish Hi J! I hope all is well, thanks for stopping in and your lovely comments, lets chat soon about your project :mrgreen2:
@joelly well hello! and yes that would be her! it was meant to be perfect timing and all. Thank you!
@foxinsox hey there! Thank you so much! its fun to celebrate these milestone with memorable bling:kiss2: Hey I saw your amazing OEC, darn I've depleted the funds :twisted2: but its gorgeous! and I've not kept up to whats happening on PS much, but I saw you have a successful business (care to share as I'm a bit in the dark) CONGRATS!

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone, if I did, I sincerely apologize, but thank you for everyone's time stopping in and celebrating with me!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DSCN1875.JPG
Oh my gosh this group shot is AMAZING!!! Such a stunningly gorgeous collection you have now! Well worth the wait

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! Love the setting, the milgrain is just perfect!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! Love the setting, the milgrain is just perfect!
Thank you!
This particular milgrain is a little larger than the others cross almost bead set like and wanted that look and glad it came out perfectly.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning new ring with amazing friends. I love love love your collection.

Your asscher is a dream stone and I love the elegant setting you have chosen for it. Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring. And enjoy your precious selection

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning new ring with amazing friends. I love love love your collection.

Your asscher is a dream stone and I love the elegant setting you have chosen for it. Enjoy wearing your beautiful ring. And enjoy your precious selection
Thank you so much! It’s been fun wearing it without a band, can’t tell that the ring is on my finger it’s just so comfortable but it’s definitely there :kiss2:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DSCN1882.JPG DSCN1883.JPG DSCN1884.JPG last few pictures of the "colored" band I wear with the EC/Asscher combo, I've been a bit obsessed with my Allison Kaufman band, I now have three (two of which are Rubies) this one was specially made to 3/4 eternity otherwise my other two which will go to the kiddos as one already called dibs on the sapphire.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DSCN1881.JPG
eeek- just noticed that one ruby looks like a huge black inclusion when there isnt any haha... oh well. camera angles. Asscher needs a cleaning too!

Last edited:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
I think that is the prettiest bezel I’ve ever seen! I’ve not been a fan of bezel settings in the past, but I believe I’ve just been converted. Well done!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that is the prettiest bezel I’ve ever seen! I’ve not been a fan of bezel settings in the past, but I believe I’ve just been converted. Well done!
Thank you! actually I've been through many many bezels, and some were horrible, but this is perfection!:kiss2:

one thing to note on my Ruby diamond bezel band, it looks like fat marquise rubies when in fact they are oval rubies, but the setting makes it look like marquise:mrgreen2:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the double milgrain.

princessandthepear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just let me preface this by saying that I absolutely love every ring that you post! This ring is no exception. The simple repeating setting accents the diamond perfectly. Love the ring that you have stacked it with too!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@swingirl Hi There! its been a long time so good to see you! how are you? Thank you so much

@princessandthepear Thank you for your kind words, I have been on a milgrain kick lately...like all of my rings have had some milgrain or other, when I started out over a decade ago it was smooth bezel all the way, I've branched out significantly, although my love for bezels/gypsy/burnished setting started out very early on around 10 years of age, I doubt that will ever go away. BTW - did you keep your gorgeous asscher ? 1.11 I think royal Asscher facet?

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@D&T your antique emerald asscher ring is stunning. Just stunning. :love: Wear in health and happiness and happy 15th anniversary.:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results