shape
carat
color
clarity

CBI. beauty in my garden...

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Please share information! And more beautiful pictures!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Wow beautiful beautiful ring! Looks absolutely perfect & I love the gardens well!

SparklesandFlashes

Rough_Rock
Pictures don’t do it justice. It is so stunning! I am so grateful!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Would love to see profile pics!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and garden!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Congrats!...:clap:

X

X5M

Stunning! D is for delicious! I spotted your ring on Instagram yesterday. So glad you posted pictures here!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect halo!! Gorgeous center stone of course! I'm a fan!!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Lovely! You were recommending Maytal Hannah before (I think?), was that with this current stone or another?

So that makes two? If this is your second from Maytal, is it the same as the first? Just wondering what your thoughts are on her first and this setting.

It is so beautiful. I would love to see more pics

SparklesandFlashes

Rough_Rock
Lovely! You were recommending Maytal Hannah before (I think?), was that with this current stone or another?

So that makes two? If this is your second from Maytal, is it the same as the first? Just wondering what your thoughts are on her first and this setting.

It is so beautiful. I would love to see more pics

Same setting new stone!! Just traded up and swapped one stone for another. The size difference between the two diamonds was .06 of a mm so there was barely any noticeable change to put the new stone in the old setting. I love her! She is fantastic!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Same setting new stone!! Just traded up and swapped one stone for another. The size difference between the two diamonds was .06 of a mm so there was barely any noticeable change to put the new stone in the old setting. I love her! She is fantastic!

Awesome!! I’m quite happy for now but maybe for my next piece I’ll see about her!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE this diamond and ring! :love::love::love::love::love: I actually saw that diamond in person awhile back at HPD in Boise and it is KILLER!

You go girl! Looks stunning on your hand. Absolutely swoon-worthy.

Enjoy every sparkle!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results