shape
carat
color
clarity

CatMom's Expanding Pin/Brooch Menagerie

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I dip into this thread, it's total love for all of your beauties. Would love to see them worn as a charm necklace. :lickout:
Aww thank you! I need to find a chain I can do this with.

I love your dragonflies & omg it looks so sunny!

LOL, yes sunny and 80's today!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those of you that asked for a group shot I tried my best. I usually don't do these because I always manage to make every one look awful. No sun here today only rain so I had to use the lights on my island. My critter collection is growing plus there are a couple oddballs, lol, but here it is....

IMG_8587.jpg

IMG_8588.jpg

Swoon!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reactions: Ann

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well my latest is not a critter but I could not pass it up! 2.0cttw of G-H VS2-SI1 OMCs and OECs and maybe a possible OCC. English Victorian Horseshoe brooch.

IMG_9504.jpg

gingercurls

Shiny_Rock
Your collection is beautiful and I love your newest addition!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's an interesting idea. I would love to see photos of something like that. I'll have to go searching. I've never worn my pins that way but I could see maybe a paperclip chain with the dragonflies on it. Hmmmmmmm, LOL. :think:

I don't have all of them here with me but I took a few quick snaps for you of what I have. Not real good photos though.

IMG_9478.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9486.jpg

Beautiful collection CM! :clap:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom I saw this and thought of you!

tiffanygiraffe.jpg

18k gold giraffe brooch, crafted by Tiffany & Co, adorned with approx. 0.04ctw in G/VS diamonds.

• DESIGNER: Tiffany & Co
  • MATERIAL: 18k Gold
  • GEMSTONES: Diamonds
  • DIMENSIONS: Brooch is 72mm x 30mm
  • WEIGHT: 20.8 grams
  • MARKED/TESTED: Tiffany, 18k, Germany
  • CONDITION: Estate

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG and these two. Swoon!

tiffanyturtle.jpg

tiffanyraccoon.jpg

They want to be part of your family @Catmom :love:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! These are a-mah-zing!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG and these two. Swoon!

tiffanyturtle.jpg

tiffanyraccoon.jpg

They want to be part of your family @Catmom :love:

Oh Stop!!! :lol: Seriously, are those not the cutest???????!!!!!!!!! I NEED ALL OF THEM but hubby would kill me lol. Although that raccoon.......sigh.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Stop!!! :lol: Seriously, are those not the cutest???????!!!!!!!!! I NEED ALL OF THEM but hubby would kill me lol. Although that raccoon.......sigh.

If I wasn’t on a self imposed (and necessary) bling ban I’d snatch these up. I thought of you immediately when I saw these. ❤️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I wasn’t on a self imposed (and necessary) bling ban I’d snatch these up. I thought of you immediately when I saw these. ❤️

Sigh, me too. I just got those two other pieces so I'm on a bling ban for a while. Crying here........

Sigh, me too. I just got those two other pieces so I'm on a bling ban for a while. Crying here........

I'm on a bling ban too *virtual group hug* I have plans for a turtle pendant but it'll prolly have to wait til 2022. Waaah!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results