shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat having trouble recovering from Anesthesia - Ever hear of this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so relieved to read that Toby is showing signs of his usual self again. I hope to read of more progress and see LOTS of happy healthy pictures.
21.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear your kitty is doing better! It''s tough when the "kid" get sick!

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear Toby is showing signs of improvement. What good "cat parents" you and your FI are!!!!

Give Toby a hug & chin rubbing from all your friends at ps!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Treysar , I''m do glad there has been some improvement. Keep us posted.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
not hiding in the bathroom and being mobile, coming into the kitchen for the companionship, sniffing food: all very very good news!

congratulations! your love, attention, and noon feedings are paying off!

peace, movie zombie

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Treysar, I''m so happy! Those are all such great signs!!
36.gif

And I second the additional photos when he is feeling better!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TOBY''S BETTER?? Yay, that is great news, you must be sooo relieved!! I''m so happy for you Trey!!
36.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
HE''s EATING! RIGHT NOW! I OPENED A BIG CAN OF TUNA THIS AFTERNOON AND HE IGNORED IT. BUT NOW HE''S EATING IT!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh That''s wonderful.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic! Give him a hug from me!!
36.gif
35.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Yay!
36.gif
I am so happy to read Toby is doing better
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
All your love and caring worked!
1.gif
emlove.gif

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
It''s great to hear Toby is getting better under your wonderful care! 3 cheers to all of you in the treysar home!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Carey

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy Toby''s interested in food again - you three have really been through the mill! We had a near-disaster with my kitty years ago when I was a new bride - and I took the T from Government Center in Boston to Angell Memorial (Animal) Hospital every day for a week while she recovered. I HAD to - she wouldn''t eat unless I petted her! The vet techs were all very nice, but she wouldn''t let them get a morsel in her mouth, and they didn''t have the time to sit and pet her. I''ve since found with subsequent cat friends that if they are even slightly inclined to eat, they''ll eat MORE if you stroke them neck-to-tail, and continue to eat as long as you do it! I read somewhere that it ''reminds'' them of when they were tiny and their mother licked their little backs to encourage them to nurse. I''m not saying your baby would eat more if you did this if something were really wrong with him... but it''s worth a try!

Good luck - he''s beautiful!

Please keep us posted, and I look forward to a new picture of "healthy Toby"!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Carey,

That''s some interesting information! I''ll keep that in mind if I ever run into that situation again with my kitty (let''s hope not though!).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results