shape
carat
color
clarity

Casablanca *dream list* item has be checked off the list

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Sunshine and open sun roof here in Florida. The sun was shining and we had Fall weather!
20211107_115349.jpg

@HS4S_2 What a gorgeous stack! So beautiful! May I ask the size of your diamonds in your curved 7 stone ring? They look like the perfect size!

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 What a gorgeous stack! So beautiful! May I ask the size of your diamonds in your curved 7 stone ring? They look like the perfect size!

Hi. Thank you. They are 3mm. They are the perfect size without extending in between the fingers.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here is a video. I apologize for the horse sounds in the video (you may want to turn down the volume) . Make sure to put the quality on high after clicking the link.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a video. I apologize for the horse sounds in the video (you may want to turn down the volume) . Make sure to put the quality on high after clicking the link.

Such darling companions to your Casablanca! ❤️ Perfection!

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That stack is magnificent <3

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread?
The Casablanca is gorgeous, along wit the accoutrements. I'm trying to figure out the interplay of the yellow gold with the diamond. Would you share it's color with me?

Also, I'm the person who messaged you on LT just to tell you that your ruby halo ring was gorgeous.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread?
The Casablanca is gorgeous, along wit the accoutrements. I'm trying to figure out the interplay of the yellow gold with the diamond. Would you share it's color with me?

Also, I'm the person who messaged you on LT just to tell you that your ruby halo ring was gorgeous.

Hi. Thank you for that nice message about the ruby halo.

The gold is 18k Yellow and the diamond is an O color grade. It is a buttery color and just picks up a lot of its environment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results