shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier vs. David Yurman

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KrWz

Rough_Rock
My fiance to be will be purchasing me an ''engagement watch'' and we''ve been looking around at the various jewelers at their offerings. I narrowed down my picks to a David Yurman Watch and a Cartier. The Jeweler was suggesting to go for the Cartier because it is ''leaps and bounds'' higher in quailty and class. I like both watches but is it true that Cartier sits way above David Yurman in quality and class? Thanks

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
David Yurman pieces are too trendy for something you want to keep for a lifetime.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with Hest on this one. The cartier is a timeless classic and David Yurman while very pretty is too trendy, IMHO.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cartier--elegance and craftsmenship to the fore; and with such a range of styles to choose from this should be an easy decision for you. Good luck.

Cheers--Sharon

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the feedback!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2005 1:42:55 PM
Author:KrWz
My fiance to be will be purchasing me an ''engagement watch'' and we''ve been looking around at the various jewelers at their offerings. I narrowed down my picks to a David Yurman Watch and a Cartier. The Jeweler was suggesting to go for the Cartier because it is ''leaps and bounds'' higher in quailty and class. I like both watches but is it true that Cartier sits way above David Yurman in quality and class? Thanks
there''re some Cartier watches at Costco,check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results