shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier trinity ring......?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a skinny (xs) in a size 56 that I wear on my middle finger. I can take a pic if that would help for size. I have the small for my ring finger too. I’m a Trinity lover. Lol

@hathalove - that would be so nice, thank you! Heir website has very little info on the current sizes (width /weight, and with all the previous models on resale sights right now, I’m confused! :lol: I’d want to buy mine at the store to ensure perfect fit. But I think I’ve done so much research that I’ve really confused myself!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a skinny (xs) in a size 56 that I wear on my middle finger. I can take a pic if that would help for size. I have the small for my ring finger too. I’m a Trinity lover. Lol

If you ever want to part with this one, PLEASE let me know :mrgreen2:!! The others that you sold were too small for me ;(

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@hathalove - that would be so nice, thank you! Heir website has very little info on the current sizes (width /weight, and with all the previous models on resale sights right now, I’m confused! :lol: I’d want to buy mine at the store to ensure perfect fit. But I think I’ve done so much research that I’ve really confused myself!

I took a few so you could have a perspective on size. First the size 56 xs alone on my middle. Then stacked with my classic and thin loves. I also took a snap next to my small trinity so you could see the difference. The trinity makes me crazy! I adore it but to be honest I have purchased this ring a total of four times!!! Lol. I just am not sure what style I love and which finger I want to wear it on. This has happened over a few years of course. But still! Be sure.

FC0EA9CC-8B35-4F14-ABBF-E8B47F710BB8.jpeg 68AD0AE3-663F-4C73-B162-38F3B53940D7.jpeg 842DF926-1B75-40BD-95E5-B1684B961B68.jpeg B0A5625A-6E3D-4312-BA5E-EE0050E78651.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you ever want to part with this one, PLEASE let me know :mrgreen2:!! The others that you sold were too small for me ;(

There may be a chance. I love this one as you know and sold a smaller size so that I could get this larger size to rock on my middle. Sigh! After baby it’s been harder this time around to drop the weight so although it still fits on my finger it is tighter than I would like it to be. I love my rings loose and comfy. It’s still too large for my ring finger. Blah. Anyway I have purchased the trinity so many freakin times. It’s embarrassing! Haha. I want to be sure about this weight not budging before selling and purchasing again.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There may be a chance. I love this one as you know and sold a smaller size so that I could get this larger size to rock on my middle. Sigh! After baby it’s been harder this time around to drop the weight so although it still fits on my finger it is tighter than I would like it to be. I love my rings loose and comfy. It’s still too large for my ring finger. Blah. Anyway I have purchased the trinity so many freakin times. It’s embarrassing! Haha. I want to be sure about this weight not budging before selling and purchasing again.

Aww I do hope you're able to keep it although selfishly I want it!! (or your skinny love ring!!!) :lol: I'd be happy to take it off your hands if you need a bigger size so please keep me in mind =)2 I tried them on at the store once and the 54 is actually fine on my ring finger since it's the super skinny version but I figured 55/56 I'd be able to stack and/or wear on my middle finger!

Last edited:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Isn’t the 51 a size 5.75? I use to own a 51 but sold it. So I can’t double check the size.

Sorry, you are right! Thank you for pointing it out!!! I have my solitaire sized at 5, and as far as I remember my trinity ring is 51, but I have to check tomorrow!! Maybe I have a 50.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
As an FYI, it’s possible to size some Trinities, at least up. Not sure about down. However, it’s pretty costly- I had mine sized up from a 46 to 47.5 and it was well over $300. Cartier needed to see it first and determine the cost, then I ok’d it, and it was restamped.

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I took a few so you could have a perspective on size. First the size 56 xs alone on my middle. Then stacked with my classic and thin loves. I also took a snap next to my small trinity so you could see the difference. The trinity makes me crazy! I adore it but to be honest I have purchased this ring a total of four times!!! Lol. I just am not sure what style I love and which finger I want to wear it on. This has happened over a few years of course. But still! Be sure.

FC0EA9CC-8B35-4F14-ABBF-E8B47F710BB8.jpeg 68AD0AE3-663F-4C73-B162-38F3B53940D7.jpeg 842DF926-1B75-40BD-95E5-B1684B961B68.jpeg B0A5625A-6E3D-4312-BA5E-EE0050E78651.jpeg

I really like the xsmall on your finger Hathalove! So dainty and perfect on you! Thanks for sharing the small trinity too. =)2
-C4C

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I love the XS, I do love it stacked and I think it’s more versatile... but I think the size small is just a better deal—way more weight for a few hundred more dollars. I actually bought two stainless steel knockoffs over Christmas time and I wear them to see what I like. I go back and forth. :)

Is your XS 1.5 mm wide (each individual band?).

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love the xsmall! It looks great on you. That’s probably the next thing on my wish list. I’m not sure if I need a 51 or 52 though. I wish there was a Cartier store near me to try them on.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the XS, I do love it stacked and I think it’s more versatile... but I think the size small is just a better deal—way more weight for a few hundred more dollars. I actually bought two stainless steel knockoffs over Christmas time and I wear them to see what I like. I go back and forth. :)

Is your XS 1.5 mm wide (each individual band?).

Yes. It’s whichever one they are currently selling as the smallest one. Don’t shy away from the small because of stacking though. It’s a beautiful ring and definitely can be stacked too depending on your finger space. I would say the classic is hardest to stack if anything. You might have seen this pic already that I posted yesterday but just so you can see the stacking ability. Lol.

CAA494BF-6CF8-41EE-9402-6BE8096D5764.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the xsmall! It looks great on you. That’s probably the next thing on my wish list. I’m not sure if I need a 51 or 52 though. I wish there was a Cartier store near me to try them on.

Go with the 51. I remember you have smaller fingers. I think you metros are 5.5 right? I have found in my experience that the trinities at least in the extra small and small size ran a bit bigger (which I love) just because of the way they roll on. So where I was normally buying my stackers at a size 6 (52) I bought the 51. I didn’t sell it because it was too small I sold it because I changed fingers. If you are going to especially use the ring to wear with your soli or stack with the bead and metro kinda thing I think that would be a better bet.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As an FYI, it’s possible to size some Trinities, at least up. Not sure about down. However, it’s pretty costly- I had mine sized up from a 46 to 47.5 and it was well over $300. Cartier needed to see it first and determine the cost, then I ok’d it, and it was restamped.

Yes. Thank you for mentioning this! People should know that it can be sized. In my case, they felt the jump from size 51-56 (ring to middle) was too big. Also my loss on selling the xs was less than $300 so it just made sense for me to purchase a new one in the size I needed. Now when I sold my small that was just a regretful sale so I did loose big time on that. Lol. I shake my head everytime I have to relive these stories. Ha! What is wrong with me and my trinity woahs!

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have the small Trinit that I wear everyday, but this tread is making me covet the x-small, and classic...:mrgreen2:

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
89729137-BE68-4B65-AC27-D6CC036B364B.jpeg
I bumped quite a few trinity threads up back in January. I had saved up enough for a trinity, but then I decided at the last second to use the $1200 toward a trade up for diamond studs (went from .60 ctw to 1.01ctw). I made the right decision, for sure, as I wear my studs everyday and they are a big visual increase on my lobes!

Buuuuut... I have begun to save again for a trinity! I love the look. I am trying to be good and not have another setback. :mrgreen2: My local shop is resizing a ring for me. When I was in, I browsed the counters. In the clearance section (50% off), there were pink tourmaline/diamond halo leverback earrings. I have been wanting a pair of short drops/leverbacks. With the discount, they’re just $250. :whistle: I resisted the urge to run back in today to try them on, but I think I’ll have to try them out next week if they’re still there when I pick up my ring.

But but but I shouldn’t get distracted from my goal! Even for a good deal on diamond halo drops. Tourmaline isn’t even on my radar. There. I’ve done it, I’ve talked some sense into myself. :lol:

I even tried them on, and I was able to stay focused on my goal. :) Trinity ring, here I come!

4CF959F2-38EF-463C-BE9D-A0D7905A596F.jpeg CB6EDDD9-E432-4609-9CFA-51C92C24150A.jpeg

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those tourmalines tho!!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes. It’s whichever one they are currently selling as the smallest one. Don’t shy away from the small because of stacking though. It’s a beautiful ring and definitely can be stacked too depending on your finger space. I would say the classic is hardest to stack if anything. You might have seen this pic already that I posted yesterday but just so you can see the stacking ability. Lol.

CAA494BF-6CF8-41EE-9402-6BE8096D5764.jpeg

I love this stack! I almost feel like I’m deciding between the small and the classic now... ?!

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech I’m hearing chatter that there might be a price increase at Cartier in April... I don’t know if it’s going to be across the board, or when. You might want to make a move on the trinity, sooner than later.

Those earrings are gorgeous, btw. :love:

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
89729137-BE68-4B65-AC27-D6CC036B364B.jpeg

I even tried them on, and I was able to stay focused on my goal. :) Trinity ring, here I come!

4CF959F2-38EF-463C-BE9D-A0D7905A596F.jpeg CB6EDDD9-E432-4609-9CFA-51C92C24150A.jpeg
those are so pretty! What size are the tourmalines?

mdmc

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So for those of you who normally wear a size 6,what size xs trinity ring did you buy?

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@KristinTech I’m hearing chatter that there might be a price increase at Cartier in April... I don’t know if it’s going to be across the board, or when. You might want to make a move on the trinity, sooner than later.

Those earrings are gorgeous, btw. :love:

Oh, that would be a bummer if that’s the timing! I’m headed to Scottsdale with my mom and sister for a bit of a “girls’ getaway” in the first week of May. I don’t have a boutique near me—the closest one is two hours away. Thanks for the heads up, though!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
those are so pretty! What size are the tourmalines?

@Rubybrick I’m not sure, but I would guess 5 or 6 mm? I do think they’re beautiful... but I know they would sit except for once a month or so—I love my studs too much to change them out!

dazzle66

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me some of the mm heights for these rings? I really love the look of the small, but I'm wondering what the clearance is off the finger?

jazzychr

Rough_Rock
Can anyone tell me some of the mm heights for these rings? I really love the look of the small, but I'm wondering what the clearance is off the finger?

I know this is an old thread however anyone able to advice on the height? I've been lusting over the Small for so long just need to know height off before i take the plunge. thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results