shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity RIng w/ Little Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a really pretty rolling ring. Yours is really nice -- looks comfy, too!

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
I''ve always loved the trinity rings. It''s just beautiful!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2007 12:05:53 PM
Author: Beeweaver
I''ve always admired that style ring but wasn''t sure how comfortable it would be or if the diamonds would chip being on the bottom on my hand. I don''t like eternity bands on my hands as the diamonds bother me on the sides of my fingers. I had one and returned it. I prefer the half band or 3/4 diamond bands as they are more comfortable to me. These seems like it might work for me though if the diamonds don''t stick out of the band. Do they?
The diamonds are completely set into the band, so they don''t stick out at all. It''s completely comfortable...no rough edges or girdles to chip or anything!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I''m glad you all like it!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. I big puffy heart that baby. Love is just not enough to express what I felt when I saw these pics. Drooling!!!!

shay

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Love it FF

It''s a beauty

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Great ring, FacetFire! I have a silver rolling ring which is so comfortable and fun to wear. Yours is so neat with the 3 tone and diamonds in it! You have got a fantastic jewelry collection!

Congrats and good luck with the new job!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I am so jealous, FF! I have been drooling over that ring for a while, but don''t want to pay the Cartier price. I keep checking SP to see if they get one in a size 4.25. (I wondered what lucky lady got the size 6 when it disappeaared from the SP site.)

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Man I love that ring. I wear a silver version on my RH.
FI wants that (minus the bling) for his wedding band, but I want to surprise him with a wee ruby in it - b/c he always jokes that he is a "ruby kinda guy" (whatever that is...).

Love love love. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a question. Do you buy it in your regular ring size, or are these sized differently?

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I really LOVE this ring! It''s classic, has some bling and looks soooo fun! Do all three rings "roll"? Do you normally wear a size 6 ring?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
I do normally wear a 6 on my right hand. I took the pics on my left hand, which is a 5.5, so that''s why it looks a little big. I''ve read that Cartier sizes their rings differently, but I know that SP sized it and it came out as a size 6.

Thanks again for the compliments, I''m glad you all like it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2007 9:43:10 PM
Author: FacetFire
I do normally wear a 6 on my right hand. I took the pics on my left hand, which is a 5.5, so that''s why it looks a little big. I''ve read that Cartier sizes their rings differently, but I know that SP sized it and it came out as a size 6.

Thanks again for the compliments, I''m glad you all like it!
Hey, we wear the same size rings on both hands! You can send me yours anytime since I love them!

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great, classic ring. I''m waiting for the right Trinity ring to show up for me on Signed Pieces.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Two new Trinity rings showed up on SP. There is a white gold 99 diamond rolling ring in a size 4.5 for $5,700. (Right size but wrong style for me.)

If you have $28,500 to spare, they have a 18K Yellow, White & Pink Gold Pave Diamond Rolling Ring with white, fancy yellow and fancy pink diamonds in a size 6: http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=4757

Cartier pave.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2007 2:40:18 AM
Author: Kay
Two new Trinity rings showed up on SP. There is a white gold 99 diamond rolling ring in a size 4.5 for $5,700. (Right size but wrong style for me.)

If you have $28,500 to spare, they have a 18K Yellow, White & Pink Gold Pave Diamond Rolling Ring with white, fancy yellow and fancy pink diamonds in a size 6: http://www.signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=4757

~~That ring could be my style...I would just be worried that a stone might fall out (I know it''s Cartier, but still)...I love that it''s almost half the price though!!!
30.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/24/2007 2:40:18 AM
Author: Kay

O~ I wish I have that $28,500 to spare.........

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Trinity ring is so beautiful and in style. Love it!

By the way, Bling*diva*~
I love the trinity ring shown on your avatar!
Who''s that from?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a Cartier, too. I''d really like to have one just like FF''s. Ebay has some of the solid gold ones.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
facet fire, i am still lusting for a trinity ring. i can not commit to what i want. can you tell me if you are wearing it much and how. like which hand, finger, alone or stacked with something? would you buy it again now that you have worn it a bit. tia.
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2007 6:58:21 PM
Author: crown1
facet fire, i am still lusting for a trinity ring. i can not commit to what i want. can you tell me if you are wearing it much and how. like which hand, finger, alone or stacked with something? would you buy it again now that you have worn it a bit. tia.
1.gif
I don''t have the pleasure of Facet Fire''s, but I bought the simplest Trinity this week and love it. I wear it whenever I''m out (I don''t have much jewellery) on the 4th finger of my right hand. It''s a lot of fun.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for your response. i''m glad you are having fun with it. did you get the small or large size? i really want the platinum three channel set from memoire but don''t know if i want to dump that much cash site unseen. it seems that it is not stocked any place i have checked. i live nowhere near cartier so it would be a phone order. i don''t really know what to do. i do like the tri-color plain bands like you got.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results