shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity Bracelet - my christmas surprise!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful... congrats!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hey Megeve :wavey: Long time no chat to!!!

Gorgeous bracelet, and it looks great on you. I'm delighted to see a picture of the view, because I guess it means all reno's are finished!

Good to see you!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! It's stunning!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet - you wear it well! :love:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Monnyjay, Yes he did, didn't he! Thanks

DandiAndi, hehe, thank you!

Enerchi, yes your right - the red box - it does increase your heart beats! :bigsmile: Thank you, I am in the mediterranean sea!

Danny, Thank you, you are so sweet! I must say you are really a connoisseur of find jewelry! I remember a long time ago, I posted a pic with a few rings and you were able to tell the brand of each ring! Bravo! I am glad that you made the cartier box as your desktop, enjoy! When you get your wedding ring, please do post it, we would love to see it! :love:

LD, Thank you! Yes its the med! I am on a small spanish island right in the med! If I am not mistaken, I have read sometime ago in one of your threads that you have also a holiday home in spain, whereabout is it? (sorry if I am wrong!)

Amys Bling, thank you!

Porridge, Thanks! will try to get more pics in the next few days! Its a bit difficult with the guests in the house right now, they will think I am demented!

mitsui4, thank you so much!

purplesilk, you are too kind, thanks!

Diamond*Dana, thanks yes he did!

luv2sparkle, thank you for your kind comments!

diamondseeker, yes I can tell you're another jewelry lover just like Danny! Thank you! I have always enjoyed your posts!

Skippy, yes the view, we love it too! Thank you!

Sundial, definitely the bracelet is special and so is DH! :love: Thank you so much!

junebug, thank you for your kind words!

yessie, thank you too for your lovely comments!

Somethingsinful, thank you!

mrswahs, thanks! will try to post more pics! :bigsmile:

puppmom, thank you!

stargurl, thanks!

monarch, I think the width of the band is perfect too! :love: Thank you!

ChloeTheGreat, thanks alot!

tigian, you are so sweet, lol yes do live in my jewelry box! :lol: I thank you!

canuk-girl, thank you! welcome to the cartier-lover club! :love:

missy, I thank you too!

MrsM, thank you!

stci, thank you!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey|1325040408|3089722 said:

Gorgeous bracelet, and it looks great on you. I'm delighted to see a picture of the view, because I guess it means all reno's are finished!

Good to see you!

Hi Gailey, so nice to 'see' you too!

Yesssssss, the reno is done and we are now living in here for the time being until our house in HH is finished (sadly, it may take another half a year or so). We are quite happy how this house turned out. It has given this property a much added value. When I have the time and when I manage to find my camera (which was misplaced in the chaos of our move end Sept), I will try to update the other thread.

How is life in Ontario? Have you set up your own business yet? You know, you are always in my thoughts, right? :bigsmile:

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Burk, thank you! you are too kind!

MissGotRocks, thank you so much!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Until I manage to get more pics, here are 2 pics of the trinity rings which I have posted in PS somewhere...

trinity 032.jpg

trinity 038.jpg

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
megeve|1325061134|3089906 said:

Good to see you!

Yesssssss, the reno is done and we are now living in here for the time being until our house in HH is finished (sadly, it may take another half a year or so). We are quite happy how this house turned out. It has given this property a much added value. When I have the time and when I manage to find my camera (which was misplaced in the chaos of our move end Sept), I will try to update the other thread.

How is life in Ontario? Have you set up your own business yet? You know, you are always in my thoughts, right? :bigsmile:

Well, I spent the day shoveling snow! Think I'd have had more fun hanging out by the pool! Got months of this ahead! Will likely go back to work in the summer, but only part time I think. Not getting any younger ya know!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly!!!!!!!!! The Cartier bracelet (and ring) is so awesome and elegant! Best Wishes to you and wear it in health and happiness.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Megeve - from the Med to snow! I love the photos! You have a good memory but it's not Spain for me but Turkey! Not too far away though (sort of)! Enjoy the sunshine.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Gailey|1325129140|3090534 said:
megeve|1325061134|3089906 said:

Good to see you!

Well, I spent the day shoveling snow! Think I'd have had more fun hanging out by the pool! Got months of this ahead! Will likely go back to work in the summer, but only part time I think. Not getting any younger ya know!

Lol, starting next winter, I will also be shoveling snow too! :lol:

Yah, I know what you mean about not getting any younger, so part time is the best solution! But still doing something you love! Thanks for the update!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Venice, Thank you for your kind words!

LD|1325177440|3090777 said:
Megeve - from the Med to snow! I love the photos! You have a good memory but it's not Spain for me but Turkey! Not too far away though (sort of)! Enjoy the sunshine.

Wooooo, I have never been to Turkey but it is on my 'places to visit wish list' especially Istanbul! From what I have heard it is beautiful and has the same sun light intensity. Enjoy your home in Turkey too! :wavey:

Wow, I am beyond speechless! What a gorgeous bracelet! And the pave trinity ring, wow, just wow! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results