shape
carat
color
clarity

Can''''t wait to have this set...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
jjaks
wow!!!! that''s so beautiful!!!!
I love the setting from SP
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a gorgeous set. I love it!! If you can, will you take a photo of just the ring with the square h&a alone (on your hand), without the other bands? I know, I know, you post a million pictures and we''re still asking for more!! Congratulations, it looks fantastic!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Whoa!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your set is beautiful!

I love the outside hand pictures where you see your pretty toes.
9.gif

You have lovely hands and perfect nails too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I loved your diamond and it looks even more fabulous set and paired with those beautiful bands! Just gorgeous on your hand!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! I think they look great no matter how you wear them and you have so many options! More pictures please!
18.gif

Now you said your other lab was named Johnny Utah....did you get that from the movie Breakpoint? I just had to ask because I love that movie with Keanu Reeves and Patrick Swayze!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jjaks
35.gif

WOW!!! those are beautiful rings.
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is beautiful I love the three ring look!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful - enjoy!

burnban35

Rough_Rock
Thanks for such nice responses everyone.

Diamondfan - is there a website where I can check out the enamaled hidalgo bands? I''d love to check them out. I think it''s a great idea. Thanks for the suggestion!

msb700 - Our elevator lights aren''t too amazing they are just regular flouresents. However the ones on the outside of the elevator sure make them sparkle. But some of the best light I have found is at the office near the window by the water cooler. I thought I was gonna spend all day by the window watching the sparkle in the reflection of the window. Just sick!

Patty - Thanks, I couldn''t resist the pedicure to go along with the mainicure to wear with my new ring.

DiDiamond - Yes Johnny Utah is from Point Break. I''m a Keanu Reeves Fan. Jjaks is from the movie Feeling Minesota. I''ll work on more pictures.

Curlygirl - Yes of course I''ll take one of just the ring. I thought maybe I would go overboard with the pictures...but as long as I have requests...
2.gif

Thanks again !
M.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results