shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you show us settings made by GOG?

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
My SO and I bought a diamond from GOG (well, he did) on the 26th and today we received the quote to modify a setting they make. While the quote is reasonable, I haven't seen a whole lot of settings made specifically by them around here.

I was wondering if those of you that own rings made by them could chime in? I'd be very grateful! :bigsmile:

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
nadiamo: Your ring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

vintagelover229: Yes, but thanks for the link! I have been scouring everything I can find on them for months since we decided a long time ago we were going to purchase our stone from them. Originally we sort of decided to forego the setting I'm stuck on because of the budget, but in the end when we were standing in the GOG storefront he said "get exactly what you want" (aww, yay! :wacko: ). Marie had a bezel in stock to show that was SORT of what I was envisioning and told me we could modify it to my specs. Except now we have the bill and I'm super anxious about the idea of fabricating something *so* overbudget for fear it doesn't turn out correctly. If I don't like it, it's still what I'll be wearing! Maybe I'm being silly- I know GOG is a super reputable dealer (and I have NO qualms about the stone- I love it) but the setting is freaking me out atm. Hence the post, heh.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a modified Stuller setting - they added pave and milgraining to a plain shank, and it was very nicely done. Nice quality melee, even millgraining, etc. If their from-scratch work is performed by the same people, and I assume it is, then I wouldn't hesitate at all!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results