shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you see what I see? Follow Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
Remember when I posted my E ring with uneven prongs? If Not here is the picture.

Well.... I emailed the store who did the work (last September) and let them know about my concerns.

I figure....... I spent a lot of money in his store!! and I should see if he is willing to fix my
e ring, most good jeweler will. As far as my horribly set eternity band.... I am still going to upgrade with a Brain Gavin in about 1 month , but in the mean time maybe this store will help me out a little and fix his mistake!

baddddd .JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh yes, I hope they will fix it.... keep us posted... did you get the eternity band from them as well? they should fix that also. Don''t settle for anything less especially like you said that you spent a lot of $$$ with them.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you talking about how the 2 on the left are closer together while the 2 on the right are spaced further apart?
Yikes, the diamonds in the eternity band are doing the wave.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, they do need to get the prongs straightened out on your e-ring. I''m afraid there''s no help for the eternity ring, though.

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone

Yea......I got my eternity band from the same place.What would I do in a situation like this. He sold me a crappy ring but on the report it says the ring is made well
29.gif
obviously not true! I have emailed him. I don''t expect to hear from him for a few days if at all. but, How should he handle this eternity band, if it can''t be fixed than what would or should he do to fix the situation? I don''t want to fight him on this but I am sooooo tired of wasting my money to end up spending more!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s worth a try getting them to fix it
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

dunkicks

Rough_Rock
Oh, I really very like it~~~~~
41.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should at least try to have all of your diamonds set correctly. Your e-ring should be no problem for them. Jewelers fix crooked prongs all the time. Even if it means changing the entire head, it''s certainly do-able. Your eternity band is going to be tougher to get him to do, but I''d stick to my guns if I were you. Be nice but be adamant at the same time. Tell them you will accept nothing less than the very best they can do! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

I Love My Sailor

Shiny_Rock
I emailed Tom yesterday, he is in Hawaii so it was about 12:45PM in Honolulu when I sent him my email. I am sure he has at least seen my message but I am not sure if he plans on responding. I am disappointing because I did spend a lot of money and he made quite a profit. I had my center stone set and we purchased a matching 3mm band for about $1,100, the platinum band was stolen during our military transfer..so I don''t even have that anymore.

my eternity band we paid $1,200 cash and I traded in a set which initially cost 7,000 but was probably only worth 3 or 4. Still..... He should do the right thing. I can''t understand how someone could willingly sell me a honorably made ring that would in time fall apart. Weather tom offers to fix my e band or not, I am still buying a new one from BGD!!! I almost have enough saved.

Should I take any action against this guy if he refuses to help me even if all that comes of this would be to report him the the better business bureau? so people can be aware? when you spend that kind of money, shouldn''t you have some protection? I am not a fighter but I am so tired of people taking advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results