Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you repair bezel setting

MamaBee

Ideal_Rock
I ordered a moissanite stone with a bezel setting in 10k yellow gold. I was sent a video and photo of it. It appears to me to have a tiny nick or dent in the bezel edge. I asked him if there was one but he said no that it was perfect. It’s possibly a reflection but I can see it even in a still photo..It’s being shipped now from India. I’m wondering if it does have a tiny nick in the edge of the bezel..Is this easily fixable? I hope it doesn’t have a nick but want to know my options. Any trade people here that can answer! Thank you!

Mreader

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a moissanite stone with a bezel setting in 10k yellow gold. I was sent a video and photo of it. It appears to me to have a tiny nick or dent in the bezel edge. I asked him if there was one but he said no that it was perfect. It’s possibly a reflection but I can see it even in a still photo..It’s being shipped now from India. I’m wondering if it does have a tiny nick in the edge of the bezel..Is this easily fixable? I hope it doesn’t have a nick but want to know my options. Any trade people here that can answer! Thank you!

Man I was googling this exact thing, was excited to find this old thread, but then nobody answered. Was your bezel ok?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.