shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you repair bezel setting

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ordered a moissanite stone with a bezel setting in 10k yellow gold. I was sent a video and photo of it. It appears to me to have a tiny nick or dent in the bezel edge. I asked him if there was one but he said no that it was perfect. It’s possibly a reflection but I can see it even in a still photo..It’s being shipped now from India. I’m wondering if it does have a tiny nick in the edge of the bezel..Is this easily fixable? I hope it doesn’t have a nick but want to know my options. Any trade people here that can answer! Thank you!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I ordered a moissanite stone with a bezel setting in 10k yellow gold. I was sent a video and photo of it. It appears to me to have a tiny nick or dent in the bezel edge. I asked him if there was one but he said no that it was perfect. It’s possibly a reflection but I can see it even in a still photo..It’s being shipped now from India. I’m wondering if it does have a tiny nick in the edge of the bezel..Is this easily fixable? I hope it doesn’t have a nick but want to know my options. Any trade people here that can answer! Thank you!

Man I was googling this exact thing, was excited to find this old thread, but then nobody answered. Was your bezel ok?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Man I was googling this exact thing, was excited to find this old thread, but then nobody answered. Was your bezel ok?

I believe she sent it off to David Klass to repair. And it came out fab if I recall correctly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results