shape
carat
color
clarity

can you help with a setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pax991

Rough_Rock
this is hard to explain since i don''t know the correct terminology, but I a am trying to locate some mountings that have a very small stone in what i believe is the crown of the setting, please correct me if i am wrong, but instead of having side stones, i am trying to find some mountings that have one single very small bezel set diamond right where the prongs come down and meet the band-if anybody understands what I am talking about or know of any websites that offer these type of settings, please let me know!! thanks so much in advance for your reply

job

Rough_Rock
don't know exactly what you are looking for, but might be surpsie diamond setting... here is one from D'Vatche
wavey.gif

848_b[1].gif

pax991

Rough_Rock
yes, exactly- a surprise diamond, i should have known, thanks so much!!!!!

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pax:

Thought you would enjoy this picture...please note the surprise diamond at the base of the prongs. There is one on each side.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

GI_PL34brpav_f.jpg

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
Lesley, that's beautiful
It dazzles the eyes
I can't think of a better surprise!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
I have also seen the surprise idea called something with "peek . . ." I'm rambling
maybe it was peek-a-boo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results