shape
carat
color
clarity

can you help with a setting question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pax991

Rough_Rock
this is hard to explain since i don''t know the correct terminology, but I a am trying to locate some mountings that have a very small stone in what i believe is the crown of the setting, please correct me if i am wrong, but instead of having side stones, i am trying to find some mountings that have one single very small bezel set diamond right where the prongs come down and meet the band-if anybody understands what I am talking about or know of any websites that offer these type of settings, please let me know!! thanks so much in advance for your reply

don't know exactly what you are looking for, but might be surpsie diamond setting... here is one from D'Vatche
wavey.gif

848_b[1].gif

yes, exactly- a surprise diamond, i should have known, thanks so much!!!!!

Hi Pax:

Thought you would enjoy this picture...please note the surprise diamond at the base of the prongs. There is one on each side.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

GI_PL34brpav_f.jpg

Lesley, that's beautiful
It dazzles the eyes
I can't think of a better surprise!

I have also seen the surprise idea called something with "peek . . ." I'm rambling
maybe it was peek-a-boo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP