shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you buy the Melee Diamonds loose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Zachscott

Rough_Rock
I have someone that can custom make the band for me but I would like to provide him with the diamonds. Looking for about 7 stones totaling around .6 ct. Anywhere I can just buy good quality, well cut stones of this size.

White Flash?
Nice Ice?

Thanks!

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Hi ZachScott,

For Whiteflash's ACA H&A melees, I believe you need to contact them directly at:

1-877-612-6770
[email protected]

My understanding is that you can buy them loose from them but I would call them and double check nonetheless.

Good luck and please keep us posted.

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would just contact whiteflash and have them make the ring with the aca melee.
Its what Im doing for my ring.

The price will likely be the same or less over getting the stones and having someone else do the ring.

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/9/2004 10:51:47 PM strmrdr wrote:

I would just contact whiteflash and have them make the ring with the aca melee.
Its what Im doing for my ring.----------------

Hi Strmrdr,

Sorry if I've missed this, but may I ask what kind/style of ring your having done? Just curious. Thanks.

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
nothing fancy just a 4mm wide 14k band with a 2mm aca hammer set in it.

Was just going to just get the band but kinda like the idea of a diamond set in it and its not that much more money.

GlitterGal

Shiny_Rock
Sounds really nice - classic with a simple touch of elegance. Please post pics when its done - I'd love to see it.
1.gif

Kindest regards always,
Linda
wavey.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
will do :}

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
You would have to have WF make the ring to purchase their ACA melees, I just checked with them not too long ago for my own ring project.
cry.gif

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 6/9/2004 8:57:42 PM Zachscott wrote:

I have someone that can custom make the band for me but I would like to provide him with the diamonds. Looking for about 7 stones totaling around .6 ct. Anywhere I can just buy good quality, well cut stones of this size.

White Flash?
Nice Ice?

Thanks!----------------

Zachscott,

I actually had WF custom make a 7 stone platinum wedding band with ACA melees (each about 0.08 carats = 0.6 TCW) and was thoroughly pleased with the end result. You can see pics and get more info from the thread I posted a while back:

Click Here

It's amazing how precise these things are cut. If you have a H&A viewer, you can clearly make out the arrows in the face up view. I had the ring appraised by Acreddited Gem Appraisers / D Atlas and Co. and Chris (who did the appraisal) was impressed by the quality of the melees. Good luck!
1.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I'm having a custom band made and Dirt Cheap Diamonds is providing the stones. They sent them to the designer, no problem.
Their prices are very reasonable.
Nan

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Zachscott:

Our ACA melee is not sold loose - the diamonds are specifically cut to be used in our rings. If we can help you in this direction we would love to hear from you.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results