shape
carat
color
clarity

Can sometimes see tint in my 2.7 G ACA?

ellekay

Rough_Rock
This is my fear! I'm not sure how color sensitive I am because both of my stones have been E color (by chance, not really by choice). I've been wanting to upgrade, and I'm looking at stones that are H and I to get the size I want, but I'm worried I won't be happy after being used to my E.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see a D-E-F stone similar in size with mine in person to compare side by side. It would be a great comparison. There aren’t any stores where I’m from that carry anything like this.

Never knew I was color sensitive as I’ve had a diamond that was a G before and never noticed any tint. Although the diamond was much much smaller.

Definitely an expensive problem to have!

I will try to wait for an E or F stone at ~2.75ct. It will probably be awhile till something like this shows up in the inventory. The diamond journey continues!

Heard they’ll have more inventory coming soon, very soon... but I don’t know if they have 2.7ct D-F tho.... from what we can see a 2.5ct E VS1 would be around 54k-ish? It really is a expensive problem to have :lol-2::lol-2:

Bruin Bling

Rough_Rock
Heard they’ll have more inventory coming soon, very soon... but I don’t know if they have 2.7ct D-F tho.... from what we can see a 2.5ct E VS1 would be around 54k-ish? It really is a expensive problem to have :lol-2::lol-2:

Hoping more inventory does start to come in, Munchee.

Good luck to the OP with her replacement/upgrade search, as well as to Munchee too. :))

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just FYI. Hard to tell difference in these pics. I didn’t get anyone of these.
EBD8A073-47EC-410B-9CB1-63E254D0FA53.jpeg

Attachments

• C8A5C862-AC0E-44E0-9DAE-CEAFF7F51586.jpeg
    C8A5C862-AC0E-44E0-9DAE-CEAFF7F51586.jpeg
    175.9 KB · Views: 24

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Just here to say that I sometimes see “warmth” in my D color diamond while inside my house - it’s the lighting. Diamonds reflect the surroundings so don’t let it drive you crazy!

mtran89

Shiny_Rock

I was quoted 60k for 2.7-2.8 F VS1. Feel like that is so high! If it was around $55 I would be more open to that.

Just FYI. Hard to tell difference in these pics. I didn’t get anyone of these.
EBD8A073-47EC-410B-9CB1-63E254D0FA53.jpeg

Are these stones ones that you are looking at? It’s so hard to tell color in photos. When comparing G to H Previously, I swear I thought in some photos the G looked warmer!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was quoted 60k for 2.7-2.8 F VS1. Feel like that is so high! If it was around $55 I would be more open to that.

Are these stones ones that you are looking at? It’s so hard to tell color in photos. When comparing G to H Previously, I swear I thought in some photos the G looked warmer!

yes, I did look at these. I ordered the 2.635 F and it looked warm to me, at first glance, without even comparing it to anything. I sent pics to people and other said it looked white and I could not see it. So I guess I am weird.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a bad timing to look for a diamond, even if we have money, there’s just not enough option, I’m looking for 2.7-2.9 G and nothing.... everywhere... none! Or 3ct H and still nothing that I can pick... all vendors, none! How great is that? :???:
You’re still better than me @mtran89 at least you got a sparkly stone in your finger for now... I remember one of the comment above said “maybe changing your lights will be a cheaper solution”=)2

mtran89

Shiny_Rock
yes, I did look at these. I ordered the 2.635 F and it looked warm to me, at first glance, without even comparing it to anything. I sent pics to people and other said it looked white and I could not see it. So I guess I am weird.

Are you waiting for an E or D to show up in inventory? I haven’t been looking at diamonds long but is there a shortage right now, or is this how it is normally for larger diamonds?

This is such a bad timing to look for a diamond, even if we have money, there’s just not enough option, I’m looking for 2.7-2.9 G and nothing.... everywhere... none! Or 3ct H and still nothing that I can pick... all vendors, none! How great is that? :???:
You’re still better than me @mtran89 at least you got a sparkly stone in your finger for now... I remember one of the comment above said “maybe changing your lights will be a cheaper solution”=)2

Yeah I looked for mine almost half a year ago and since then, I still haven’t seen any other diamonds around the same specs pop up in inventory.

Have you thought of maybe going the custom cut route?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you waiting for an E or D to show up in inventory? I haven’t been looking at diamonds long but is there a shortage right now, or is this how it is normally for larger diamonds?

Yeah I looked for mine almost half a year ago and since then, I still haven’t seen any other diamonds around the same specs pop up in inventory.

Nope. I am good. I am happy with the E I have. There is usually some more stock but not a lot.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock

I don’t think I can handle custom cut, it’ll give me anxiety not knowing what I’m getting. And the problem is I don’t think I’m someone thats easy to please. I was planning to keep the 2.6ct and just stick with WF but now I change my mind, with returning the previous stone now my options are widely open to any vendors, whoever have what I want.

mtran89

Shiny_Rock
Nope. I am good. I am happy with the E I have. There is usually some more stock but not a lot.

Oh wait yes!! I remember your thread! You switched from the D CBI to the E ACA!

How are you liking it so far?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results