shape
carat
color
clarity

Can someone put this logo on a grid for me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the logo needs to look good all the way blown up. period.
at least that''s my thoughts on it.

those points on the star need to be pointed. not flat. again that''s a quick fix. and again, it''s shocking that she doesn''t know how to do these things. shocking. i mean, what does she know how to do?!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK - I actually worked on the logo myself. I know I shouldn''t have but I also knew it would look better if I did it and I am so done with the back and forth. She''ll work on the business cards next, I hope that it will go much better. I made it clear during the conversation (w/o actually saying it) that I was done apologizing and feeling bad for wanting the logo how I want it. It got a little tense at certain moments, but I stuck to my firm attitude and actually told her quite a few things.

I really blame myself for being so overly apologetic and thankful for her time when I couldn''t decide on the color. Sometimes when people smell that, they will use it against you.

Note, not everything is perfectly symmetrical, but I intended it that way - I was finding that too much symmetry was killing the "aliveness" of the star. For example, after comparing a few printouts, I noticed that the star looked better a little bit higher up on the circle than perfectly centered. It just works well when looking at it with the rest of the logo.

This version looks good really really tiny (the small spokes don''t get lost), and blown up.

What do you guys think? Can I call this a FINAL version, and move on?

LogoFinal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results