shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I see your set peridots?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay so here's Julia Taylor Sketch of the ring design I decided on. I think that I am going to do North/South on the stone because I like the look of it better. I think it's going to be really lovely!

il_430xN_74671401.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I love everyone''s peridots!!!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gypsy- I love ! so sleek and captivating!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 2:30:36 PM
Author: Gypsy
Lauren I love that. Where'd you get the peridot?
Thanks, Gypsy! It's a Barry Bridgestock. I just adore his round cuts, and I think the colour isn't translating extremely well in the pic, but it's a really lovely shade of green.

After seeing the sketches, I agree with you. The north south option is totally the way to go! It's going to be gorgeous!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone. I think it's going to be lovely. It's not my personal style, though I think it's lovely. But I do think my mother will like it and wear it, which is the point of gift giving after all.

Lauren, I'm not surprised. He's very fussy about his peridot colors, which is why that one is so amazing. I really hope my mom likes her ring, because I'm already thinking of earrings and a pendant for her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results