shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I plea Insanity? HELP, im only 3!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Evil_Stewie

Rough_Rock

Surfgirl, my dear little aquatic friend, there is no reason for you to be upset; I have always said from the start that you were one of my favourites! But I must ask, have you done something to you’re hair? Because you look absolutely divine my .

31.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 12:03:20 PM
Author: Evil_Stewie
PS I love U ALL!...More so the CAT!... x
We love you too, Evil Stewie!

Glad that your trip went well and that your diamond is gorgeous. Ahem ... I think we told you it would be.
25.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 9:59:33 AM
Author:Evil_Stewie

This cracked me up, completely... Because my fiancé Valerie tells people that I''m five! I actually got an upgrade to "6" awhile back, but that advancement and the props that go with it were retracted shortly thereafter... It involved something to do with a wrist rocket designed to lob a tennis ball 200 feet for dogs, five dozen eggs, a couple pounds of red russet potatoes, a box of small tangerines, etc. My 18 and 21 year old sons were out for a visit and we were merely attempting to determine (1) whether the product description was accurate; (2) whether other objects would provide a more desirable distance; (3) whether we could exceed the distance stated on the product packaging by using the back deck as a launch pad (over the downward slope provided by the ranch property below). It is important to note that there are not any houses, etc. located below the deck we were launching from for a distance of five miles or so... The commotion attracted the attention of a few of our retired, male neighbors, who all came over to offer their technical advice
4.gif
which was very helpful since a few of them had served in the military... But we all got demoted to "5" when Valerie came home to discover us experimenting on the back deck with "her groceries" all we heard was "Five! I swear you''re ALL five!" and then there was something about my not even having a dog!
20.gif

Interestingly enough, the lady at the checkout counter had the inkling to ask whether I had a dog when I purchased the wrist rocket... Hey Evil Stewie, you want one? I''ll bet we could actually set up a PS Conference to test these suckers.

Evil_Stewie

Rough_Rock

HAHA HA HHA! Oh Niceice, you really are a child after my own heart I say! PS I have a few things that are a little more destructive than what you’re using but I guess you already know by now that I’m little extreme…HA HAHA HAA!

41.gif
I’m leaving the crèche now so will continue this later! I keep bloody forgetting where I park the push-chair, they all look the bloody same in under the streetlamps I say!...Hmm, I think I may need burping too?...Note to self, get that wretch Louis to Burp me before I brink up my spaghetti alphabets...
31.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 1:53:36 PM
Author: niceice

Date: 2/8/2008 9:59:33 AM
Author:Evil_Stewie

This cracked me up, completely... Because my fiancé Valerie tells people that I''m five! I actually got an upgrade to ''6'' awhile back, but that advancement and the props that go with it were retracted shortly thereafter... It involved something to do with a wrist rocket designed to lob a tennis ball 200 feet for dogs, five dozen eggs, a couple pounds of red russet potatoes, a box of small tangerines, etc. My 18 and 21 year old sons were out for a visit and we were merely attempting to determine (1) whether the product description was accurate; (2) whether other objects would provide a more desirable distance; (3) whether we could exceed the distance stated on the product packaging by using the back deck as a launch pad (over the downward slope provided by the ranch property below). It is important to note that there are not any houses, etc. located below the deck we were launching from for a distance of five miles or so... The commotion attracted the attention of a few of our retired, male neighbors, who all came over to offer their technical advice
4.gif
which was very helpful since a few of them had served in the military... But we all got demoted to ''5'' when Valerie came home to discover us experimenting on the back deck with ''her groceries'' all we heard was ''Five! I swear you''re ALL five!'' and then there was something about my not even having a dog!
20.gif

Interestingly enough, the lady at the checkout counter had the inkling to ask whether I had a dog when I purchased the wrist rocket... Hey Evil Stewie, you want one? I''ll bet we could actually set up a PS Conference to test these suckers.
Awesome.

My Dad and I may or may not have had a similar experience with a potato cannon and some fireworks a few years ago...
12.gif

I love playing with stuff like that.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2008 1:45:24 PM
Author: Evil_Stewie

Surfgirl, my dear little aquatic friend, there is no reason for you to be upset; I have always said from the start that you were one of my favourites! But I must ask, have you done something to you’re hair? Because you look absolutely divine my .

31.gif

My my, you''re quite the smooth talker for a 3 year old, aren''t you?!? BTW, why dont you ask a grown-up to take some photos of this alleged ring you speak of...Inquiring minds want to gaze upon it''s loveliness...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hello Stewie, I have been following your thread with interest, as we are avid fans of yours in my household..I am happy for you that your superior intellect proved true once again, as you chose an excellent stone for your playground friend. (make sure she doesn''t lose it in the sandbox).
1.gif

I must ask though, what does the "fat man" think about this development? You must have stolen his wallet more than a few times to afford such a pretty sparkly?
2.gif

Either way, I like your style, I''m glad your adventure to the US worked out well, and I only have a couple words of advice..keep Brian away from your new friend - we all know he is quite the lady killer!

Best wishes,
AJ

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to congratulate this wee chap on his engagement!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results