shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I find an eternity band like this online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone seen a ring like this one, but with a round brilliant between each of the marquise shapes? I have seen one in a store but am trying to track down one with better quality diamonds and/or a better price, also ideally made with a sizing bar in the back. The one i''ve seen also had milgrain around the edges which beautifully matched both my RHR which is like the Tiffany Legacy, and it also complimented my wedding set. Either in white gold or rose gold would be great.

I can''t even remember exactly where this ring was from to see if they have any variations - does anyone else know?

Thanks

rose%20gold%20diamond%20stack%20ring.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Girliegirl, that''s nearly perfect. Do they do custom made do you know? I''ll have a look either way. Thanks again.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure. It''s not one of their designer settings, so perhaps they can customize. Contact them and please let us know what they say.

1.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I''ve actually found this on the 23rd street jewellers website and it''s almost perfect. the shape is just right, although I''d seen it with 3 small round brilliants in the marquise shape making a kind of cluster rather than actual marquise shaped diamonds. I am waiting on a price though I''m sure it will be over my budget :(

jrfunring.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Brian Gavin Diamonds just made one for a PSer ... it was gorgeous with round sapphires & white marquis diamonds in yellow gold. Ack ... who was it??!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly! I have to win tatts so I can go shopping at BGD!!!!!
3.gif

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Beverly K has a ring that seems to fit the bill.

It has milgrain, but I''m pretty sure that you can get it customized (ie: without milgrain and/or with a sizing bar)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I would suggest contacting Brian Gavin for a quote. I recently emailed Lesley for a quote on an eternity band and their prices are very competitive and I''ve heard nothing but great things about the quality and craftsmanship of their work.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tigian, I actually am talking with them at the moment about it. Mrssalvo, I had also seen that design which is what prompted me to contact BGD so we are definitely on the same wave length! Lexie, I will check out the Beverly K. You guys are great!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
What do you think of this?? It''s exactly the shape i''m after, and i had consdered going with rose and white gold if i get it custom made. my RHR is in Rose, and my ER / Wedding i''ve had reset in white gold (originally they were rose and i''m missing the colour a bit) not sure if this is too ''busy'' though ...

faycullenetrosewg.jpg

writergeek

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love it! I love the combination of the gold and the alternating shapes. Just beautiful!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks D&T, no I have not bought. I have had quotes from various suppliers for similar items, but haven''t made a decision as yet as I''m waiting on a price from BGD. It''s hard because the one I''ve seen here is actually quite reasonably priced, but I feel I could get better quality diamonds if I buy it o/s. Additionally though, anything over $1000 I have to pay import duty on ... so ideally I''m hopeful of finding one under that. The original ring I posted I think was only $495 ... but I''m just not sure it''s quite right for some reason. Thanks for your link, I shall have to contact them - this one has a far greater tcw than any of the others I''ve looked at for some reason. Most are between .30 tcw - .60 tcw.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh, hope I can help some, at least you have another place to look at good luck though, can''t wait to see what you pick out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results