shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone with photoshop skills help me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide on a setting for my 0.7 RB and I love the look of gooloo''s octagonal halo. Would anyone be able to photoshop a round brilliant in there so I could get an idea of how it would look?

Thanks!

HOF spsh2001.jpg

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Another pic of gooloo''s gorgeous ring...

HOF spsh200.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep the thread bumped, one of our photoshop ninjas might be able to help later!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have photoshop on my computer however, are you looking for an octogonal halo with an airline, or no airline? There are a few no airline octogonal halos around these parts.

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am looking for a delicate halo with an airline. I like to be able to see the edges of the centre stone.

Hopefully someone will be able to photoshop something for me. :)

Daisi2112

Shiny_Rock
ooo that looks so nice :)

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks Heb, that ring is similar to what I am trying to picture and it gives me some idea of how it could look but its not quite the same. How I wish I had a better imagination for ring design!

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
No one?
7.gif

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
thought hebs ring was beautiful, is that not what you are picturing?
if not what would you change?

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
The ring Heb posted is definitely beautiful but it as a different type of pave than I was thinking of. It seems sort of 3 dimensional rather than just on the top as in the picture I posted. (please excuse my ignorance in these matters - I don''t know if there is a more technical term for these things!) Also, I was trying to imagine a split shank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results