shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone with photoshop skills help me?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone,

I am trying to decide on a setting for my 0.7 RB and I love the look of gooloo''s octagonal halo. Would anyone be able to photoshop a round brilliant in there so I could get an idea of how it would look?

Thanks!

HOF spsh2001.jpg

Another pic of gooloo''s gorgeous ring...

HOF spsh200.jpg

Keep the thread bumped, one of our photoshop ninjas might be able to help later!

I don''t have photoshop on my computer however, are you looking for an octogonal halo with an airline, or no airline? There are a few no airline octogonal halos around these parts.

I am looking for a delicate halo with an airline. I like to be able to see the edges of the centre stone.

Hopefully someone will be able to photoshop something for me. :)

ooo that looks so nice :)

Thanks Heb, that ring is similar to what I am trying to picture and it gives me some idea of how it could look but its not quite the same. How I wish I had a better imagination for ring design!

No one?
7.gif

thought hebs ring was beautiful, is that not what you are picturing?
if not what would you change?

The ring Heb posted is definitely beautiful but it as a different type of pave than I was thinking of. It seems sort of 3 dimensional rather than just on the top as in the picture I posted. (please excuse my ignorance in these matters - I don''t know if there is a more technical term for these things!) Also, I was trying to imagine a split shank.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP