shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone tell me about this cushion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissMe

Rough_Rock
I don''t really know how to look at the specs and what so. Any thoughts would be alot of help for the noobie.

Thank you

Certificate: GIA
Weight: 1.24 ct
Shape: Cushion
Measurements: 6.35x5.98x4.10
Depth%: 68.6
Table%: 66.00
Girdle: M-VTK
Polish: VG
Symmetry: VG
Culet: N
Clarity: SI1
Colour: I
Fluorescence: N
Cut: VG

I will try to get pictures soon.

MissMe

Rough_Rock
Certificate: EGL Israel
Weight: 2.02 ct
Shape: Cushion
Measurements: 8.34x6.82x4.77
Depth%: 69.9
Table%: 65.00
Girdle: STK
Polish: VG
Symmetry: VG
Culet: N
Clarity: SI1
Colour: E
Fluorescence: N
Cut:

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You really need to look at pictures of cushions to say much of anything. They can''t be judged by numbers alone.

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
From just the numbers and without having seen them this is what I see:

#2 seems a little long with a ratio of 1.22

#1 has a good ratio of 1.06

I think the table is a bit big on both of them, but you really need to see them in person :)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I agree with the above posters that you really need to see these stones in person to judge. The tables do seem large, but at the very least, we will need images to form any kind of opinion.

Date: 4/10/2009 3:55:17 PM
Author: vgirl17
#2 seems a little long with a ratio of 1.22
Perhaps the poster likes very elongated cushions, though. I wouldn't exclude it because of the L:W ratio. I only looked for cushions w/ ratio 1.18 and over when I shopped. Again, MissMe, make sure you see a number of cushions in person before taking the plunge.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Diamond #2, should note that EGL Isreal is notorious for grading soft on color. Probably not an E. Any sale I would make contingent upon independent appraisal or GIA color grade confirmation. No sense in paying for an E if it''s really a G.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results