shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me out and model your ss buttons?

They look incredible!

Thank you!

They are so beautiful! I love the larger size. I am surprised at how nicely they sit on your ears.
A great choice!

Thanks stracci2000. I am pleasantly surprised on how they sit, too.

your new south sea pearls look incredible with your glorious complexion. it is a radiant, healthy, peaches and cream complexion! on your earlobes, my eyes, don't necessarily, register them as button pearls. they just look like a nice, queenly size, without the protrusion. i think the high dome buttons are beyond perfection, especially on you =)2

Thank you! shux.
I'm glad they don't seem to "read" as not round, or squished in some way. That was my fear when I heard button, but as soon as I saw the pictures, I realized the button was more of a half-round. Not bad at all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello ladies. They are here. That was so FAST. The size is great. I think these will be nice for every day. I like them very much. EDIT: I just found some ultra wide silicone backs in my jewelry fort (don't ask). They are sitting nicely now. I did have droop with smaller backs (to be expected).

Also, the pearls came in a beautiful wooden gift box.

20201123_125319.jpg 20201123_133337.jpg 20201123_133250.jpg

So gorgeous. Sophisticated elegance. Classy and classic. Wear in good health and blingy joy. XOXO

Just want to add you’re so pretty @MMtwo I wish I could wear short hair and look as beautiful as you do. ❤️

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Your pearls look beautiful on you! You are a true beauty and your pearls a close 2nd!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous. Sophisticated elegance. Classy and classic. Wear in good health and blingy joy. XOXO

Just want to add you’re so pretty @MMtwo I wish I could wear short hair and look as beautiful as you do. ❤

Thank you so much. Missy. I feel like a proper lady, I do :) It's fun to play dress up.
I look terrible in long hair. I admire it so much and yours is so beautiful. I think you could wear your hair in any way you wanted. You're so classically pretty.

Your pearls look beautiful on you! You are a true beauty and your pearls a close 2nd!

Thank you so much. Seriously, shux...you made my day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results