shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me identify this ring, please !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
I downloaded a picture of this ring a while back, and lost the link to the site! Does anybody have any idea where this ring came from or where I might find a similar if not exact setting? Thank you for any help you can give me.

66890.JPG

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
It looks like a tacori setting. Did you check their website?

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Brgirl, I apprecaite the suggestion. Unfortunately, I checked and it''s not one of theirs.
face11.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about Timeless Designs or Simon G?

I can't remember what their styles are, but some other suggestions would be Beverly K and Scott Kay. I'll try to think of others. It's a gorgeous ring!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori is a good guess, but so many make rings in that style now. You may wish to consult a jeweler who carries the Tacori line and has a catalog. My ring is not listed on the website and it is a Tacori.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kirk Kira has rings similar to Tacori. Try them.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the suggestions! If anybody else has recommendations, please let me know.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is at Solomon Brothers

Just did a search for "3 stone engraved ring"

ETA- It's a Scott Kay, so I would give Pearlman's a call and see if they have it and what their quote is on it.

Good luck!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock

DTNYC, thank you very much!

At the monent it's down to two rings. In the ring above though, the stones will be different. The center stone will be a cushion cut with a short L to W, and the side stones will be sapphires. I lov ethe double bar in this ring (I think that's what it's called :) ) Any advice on sapphire side stones matching the cut of the center stone, should they be a cushion cut at as well?

You can see my other choice from a post a while back; I still love this ring as well. I started with an EC, but had a change of heart and am now set on a cushion. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/about-to-start-building-a-ring-need-opinions-though.58353/

Would love to hear any thoughts on both rings.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Pauly,

If you''re aking for opinions on which setting to choose, I LOVE the Scott Kay ring, hands down. The other one is pretty but there''s just something about the Scott Kay one that I prefer. To me, the other one is a little too detailed. But that''s just my opinion.

Which one says, "I belong to you!"?
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/18/2007 6:05:11 PM
Author: zoebartlett
Hi Pauly,

If you''re aking for opinions on which setting to choose, I LOVE the Scott Kay ring, hands down. The other one is pretty but there''s just something about the Scott Kay one that I prefer. To me, the other one is a little too detailed. But that''s just my opinion.

Which one says, ''I belong to you!''?
9.gif

I also strongly prefer the Scott Kay! It has a gorgeous antique vibe without being too much.

LOVE IT!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Scott Kay!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I prefer your first choice with the sapphires.
1.gif
Neither choice would steer you wrong but there is something so fabulous about the first one, sapphires and all.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock

Thank you for all your comments and suggestions. It''s going to be a difficult choice.

As for my earlier question, on whether the cut of the center stone should match the side stones, any feedback? The center stone will definitely be a cushion cut (although I have been tempted by a fat oval, thoughts?) But regardless, should the sapphire side stones match the cut of the center stone?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sidestones when small like in the Scott Kay do not necessarily have to be the same size. But have you checked to see if you can even get that setting without the side diamonds? I love that setting with the diamonds, but I am not sure it will have the same effect with sapphires. Did you ever see Tacori E-ring's Tacori ring with sapphires? I'll try to find one for you.

Here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-to-pricescope.32465/

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! I will definitely take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results