shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help me find earrings like these?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone Hunter - well, as embarrasing as this is, my favorite Christmas gift from my husband (aside from the electric blanket that he got me early on in our marriage, but that''s a whole ''nother story!) is a 1/2 ct white gold bezel set diamond pendant. The "quality" is H S11 (but isn''t everying from a maul store H SI1, LOL!) and I''m sure the cut is terrible, but I just love the simplicity of that pendant and I have three different length chains I can wear it on.

Of course now I want one in yellow gold in a much larger size...

(Things like this are always so embarrasing to admit on Pricescope; kinda like being on a shoe forum and admitting your favorite pair of pumps came from Payless!!!)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/28/2006 10:04:19 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
Stone Hunter - well, as embarrasing as this is, my favorite Christmas gift from my husband (aside from the electric blanket that he got me early on in our marriage, but that''s a whole ''nother story!) is a 1/2 ct white gold bezel set diamond pendant. The ''quality'' is H S11 (but isn''t everying from a maul store H SI1, LOL!) and I''m sure the cut is terrible, but I just love the simplicity of that pendant and I have three different length chains I can wear it on.

Of course now I want one in yellow gold in a much larger size...

(Things like this are always so embarrasing to admit on Pricescope; kinda like being on a shoe forum and admitting your favorite pair of pumps came from Payless!!!)
Thanks for responding. I guess that means that the necklace is a real classic. Did you post pictures of it? Is it just the bezel or are there other stones around it? I do want to do a little jewelry shopping this week. Maybe Zales Outlet should be one of my stops.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results