shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling @Smith3

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Smith3, I know you’ve been looking for something like the one that got away so I just wanted to share this with you. Not sure how you feel about low color though.

Extra bonus, it’s in my state so I could go see it and get a video for you if you were interested. Anyways here you go:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I have bought from this vendor, they are very conservative in their grading so I bet it is whiter than stated. They also offered me 30% for direct purchase from their website. YMMV.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CSpan, I remember this because we talked about it on IG (when I had an acct). That’s good to know, they have a lot of nice pieces.

Django74th

Shiny_Rock
I have bought from this vendor, they are very conservative in their grading so I bet it is whiter than stated. They also offered me 30% for direct purchase from their website. YMMV.

Can you share their website? I did a quick Google but didn’t see it. Thanks for the shortcut :)

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I need to check here more often! Thank you so much for still searching for me. It’s beautiful but not in love.
How you been? Are u on Instagram still?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to check here more often! Thank you so much for still searching for me. It’s beautiful but not in love.
How you been? Are u on Instagram still?

I’m not on IG anymore, deleted my account like two months ago. Doing okay though, we have managed to pay down a lot of debt but then our car died! Always something. How have you been? How is your store doing?

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
@YadaYadaYada I hear ya, we paid everything off and yesterday we had to get a whole new HVAC system. I haven’t gone out and tried to get more stock till I’m vaccinated and I’ve not been very active on Instagram beverage I have nothing to post. Oh one package I sent in Jan is still lost it was suppose to be in Hong Kong but didn’t make it so it’s been a mess. Etsy is pretty horrible to the seller.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada I hear ya, we paid everything off and yesterday we had to get a whole new HVAC system. I haven’t gone out and tried to get more stock till I’m vaccinated and I’ve not been very active on Instagram beverage I have nothing to post. Oh one package I sent in Jan is still lost it was suppose to be in Hong Kong but didn’t make it so it’s been a mess. Etsy is pretty horrible to the seller.

Always the way, so hard to get ahead.

I had to ship things international a few times when I had my store and it was always anxiety provoking. Now the mail is so screwed up even domestic is a nightmare. I’m sorry you had something go missing, I hope it turns up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results