shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling @Smith3

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Smith3, I know you’ve been looking for something like the one that got away so I just wanted to share this with you. Not sure how you feel about low color though.

Extra bonus, it’s in my state so I could go see it and get a video for you if you were interested. Anyways here you go:

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I have bought from this vendor, they are very conservative in their grading so I bet it is whiter than stated. They also offered me 30% for direct purchase from their website. YMMV.

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CSpan, I remember this because we talked about it on IG (when I had an acct). That’s good to know, they have a lot of nice pieces.

Django0413

Shiny_Rock
I have bought from this vendor, they are very conservative in their grading so I bet it is whiter than stated. They also offered me 30% for direct purchase from their website. YMMV.

Can you share their website? I did a quick Google but didn’t see it. Thanks for the shortcut :)

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
I need to check here more often! Thank you so much for still searching for me. It’s beautiful but not in love.
How you been? Are u on Instagram still?

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need to check here more often! Thank you so much for still searching for me. It’s beautiful but not in love.
How you been? Are u on Instagram still?

I’m not on IG anymore, deleted my account like two months ago. Doing okay though, we have managed to pay down a lot of debt but then our car died! Always something. How have you been? How is your store doing?

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
@YadaYadaYada I hear ya, we paid everything off and yesterday we had to get a whole new HVAC system. I haven’t gone out and tried to get more stock till I’m vaccinated and I’ve not been very active on Instagram beverage I have nothing to post. Oh one package I sent in Jan is still lost it was suppose to be in Hong Kong but didn’t make it so it’s been a mess. Etsy is pretty horrible to the seller.

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada I hear ya, we paid everything off and yesterday we had to get a whole new HVAC system. I haven’t gone out and tried to get more stock till I’m vaccinated and I’ve not been very active on Instagram beverage I have nothing to post. Oh one package I sent in Jan is still lost it was suppose to be in Hong Kong but didn’t make it so it’s been a mess. Etsy is pretty horrible to the seller.

Always the way, so hard to get ahead.

I had to ship things international a few times when I had my store and it was always anxiety provoking. Now the mail is so screwed up even domestic is a nightmare. I’m sorry you had something go missing, I hope it turns up!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.