carat
color
clarity

Calling Missdebby

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Miss Debby,

I am always struggling to get projects done locally and another PSer said that you were a fellow Brit and have some contacts here at home. Could you recommend some good UK/European jewelers?

Thanks,

Chel

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hellllloooo! I was told you were calling and I'm here to answer. Unfortunately, I'm not British or in Europe anymore, as I moved back to The States. I did live in Holland for 6 years but never had work done there. BUT I may have a way for you to find someone. I once needed to get really good work done and almost used a guy recommended to me by Leon. I do not have his name. If you feel up to it, call Leon or Rachel at Leon's office and say that Debbie B said that they might have a guy in England they can recommend. Best of Luck !

slg47

Ideal_Rock
missydebby good to see you! sorry for the threadjack but I was wondering what is going on with your neon leon?

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi, I'll try calling Leon thanks, just gotta work out the time difference....

I used to live in Holland too...near Amsterdam.

What's that with your neon leon???? Thats my absolute favourite PS ring and I'm actually saving up to have an inspired by version made. Wish I could afford a leon :(

x

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I'm actually selling it! It's beautiful and unbelievably gorgeous but I'm more of a wearer than a collector and with my work (I'm a painter) it was not something that saw the light of day often enough for it's beauty. Do you know what I mean? It just seemed a shame and I thought perhaps if it could go to a loving home... and so on and so forth :saint:

I just put it on consignment at GOG for a really good price. Here's his video of it: [url=http:/...Xg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXvrA63CbXg[/url]

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
I guess I should post that on the new pre-loved forum, huh?

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Threadjack.........

:wavey: Hi Miss Debby!!!!

I have missed you..............Please say you are back to stay!!!! :wavey:

glonciaurj

Rough_Rock
Hi Missdebby, I am Lillie Clark new for this forum.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
chel180|1317567786|3031169 said:
Hi Miss Debby,

I am always struggling to get projects done locally and another PSer said that you were a fellow Brit and have some contacts here at home. Could you recommend some good UK/European jewelers?

Thanks,

Chel

I'm another Brit, and based in London.

Are you looking for people to do benchwork - ie custom jewellery? I can recommend some in London if that helps.

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pandora, all recommendations welcomed :D. I have a few things I want custom made also I to have a few stones set into internet bought settings but none of my local jewelers fill me with any confidence.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results