shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Kenny, PinkJewel, TL, Chrono, and all pink diamond experts!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a FIP from Leibish and I can't imagine going any lighter than that. It is small but at least I can see that it is clearly pink. Unfortunately, I think it is too small to be halo-ed unless you go with a double halo (inner pink, outer white). You and I share the same ring size, so I hope this old thread will be helpful to you in terms of visualizing ring vs stone size and colour.

Fancy intense pink oval 4.4 x 3.3 mm
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...lory-a-collaborative-bespoke-fcd-ring.206777/

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I did trespass the budget for a half carat with complications & obvious colour WWW

Nb. The Grain! (grade setting VS2) - it does contribute to colour as it is famously known to be the case for some pinks; reading is one thing, seeing, quite another.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The british newspaper The Financial Times' weekend 'How to Spend It' magazine just had a huge article about pink diamonds. An interesting read. FYI

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The british newspaper The Financial Times' weekend 'How to Spend It' magazine just had a huge article about pink diamonds. An interesting read. FYI
Just the kind of magazine we need at PS!! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results