shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling kcoursolle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jend

Rough_Rock
Hi Kcoursolle,

I just found this thread http://www.pricescope.com/forum/steam-room/please-post-the-best-cushion-or-radiant-photo-t60901.html

- where you posted your beautiful diamond in the most amazing setting!!
30.gif
30.gif

Can you please please please post pics of this setting on your finger? And tell me more about the setting? Where did you get it from? I''ve tried checking your topics, but couldn''t find much on it - if you (or anyone) can direct me to the link about your ering, that would be great!

Thanks!!

Cheers,
Jen

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not her, but HERE is the link to her original thread.

If I remember correctly it was a "semi-custom" from a local jeweler...

jend

Rough_Rock
Perfect!! Thanks!! Wow!!! It is so beautiful!!
30.gif
30.gif

I''ve seen a ring like this before but always wondered what it looked like on the finger - now if only I could find one in Australia to try on!!!

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Jen

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
pic999.jpg

pic333.jpg

Kcoursolle,
Your ring is gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I hope you don't mind me reposting it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi there Jend! I''m flattered you like my ring!

Thanks everyone for posting the information, you really saved me time! As stated earlier, the setting is semi custom, meaning they took parts and soldered them together instead of making an entirely new custom ring. While this method was cheaper, if I was to do it over again I think I would have paid the money for full custom. It''s somewhat evident that parts were soldered together and things just don''t have the polished look of a full custom ring. However, it is a way to save a great deal of money.

Let me know if you have any more questions, I''ll try to check the thread later on.

jend

Rough_Rock
Hi Kcoursolle,

So lovely, thanks everyone for the posts!!! Exactly what I was looking for!!

Do you have a pic with your wedding band? Do you wear a wedding band with it? I''m sure it would be a hard band to fit - but I imagine it could look gorgeous with the right one!! Pics please please!!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Jen

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2007 9:23:05 AM
Author: jend
Hi Kcoursolle,

So lovely, thanks everyone for the posts!!! Exactly what I was looking for!!

Do you have a pic with your wedding band? Do you wear a wedding band with it? I''m sure it would be a hard band to fit - but I imagine it could look gorgeous with the right one!! Pics please please!!

Thanks!

Cheers,
Jen
Hi Jend, I''m planning on wearing them on opposite hands. I really like to maintain the symmetry of the ring and so I knew I would do this all along. Also, I opted more for a substantial stand alone wedding band. I really like the look of a ring on each hand as well! Here''s the thread to my wedding ring:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-5-stone-u-shaped-amazing-wedding-band.54795/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results