shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Jcrow

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering if you could tell me about your wedding band from Whiteflash. Did you have to have it custom made? I love your wedding set and I would love to have a wedding band like yours.

Thank you
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumpsie.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump for our Maisie!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
bump

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sorry, just seeing this thread now. yes, my diamond w-band was custom made by whiteflash. all info should be in that thread missgotrocks posted [thank you!!] but if you need any other specifics or have other questions, let me know!!
28.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:00:36 PM
Author: jcrow
sorry, just seeing this thread now. yes, my diamond w-band was custom made by whiteflash. all info should be in that thread missgotrocks posted [thank you!!] but if you need any other specifics or have other questions, let me know!!
28.gif
Your set, even tho totally different from the profile of what I''m getting... is the inspiration for my new set!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:28:17 PM
Author: LuckyTexan
Date: 3/12/2009 3:00:36 PM

Author: jcrow

28.gif

Your set, even tho totally different from the profile of what I''m getting... is the inspiration for my new set!

awesome!! can''t wait to see it
5.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the replies Jcrow! Can I just ask what size the diamonds are in your wedding band. It says in your thread that they are 3 pointers. They look bigger than I would think 3 pointers would look like.
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2009 3:26:48 PM
Author: Maisie
Thanks for the replies Jcrow! Can I just ask what size the diamonds are in your wedding band. It says in your thread that they are 3 pointers. They look bigger than I would think 3 pointers would look like.
1.gif

i think they''re 3 pointers.
5.gif
i find diamonds appear larger photographer upclose than they actually are. i chose 3 pointers because that''s the size that would get my band to be the same width as my e-ring band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results