color
clarity

Calling CCL and all Cushion Experts

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Pretty ring!

IwannaCushion

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! The ring looks beautiful on her. Which stone did you end up with? It looks huge!

CushionCutCanadian

Rough_Rock
Hey, thank you very much! I went with the 1.508 G VS2 August Vintage Cut.

The light performance is unparalleled. So many of my friends are bugging me to tell them where they can find a ring like this for their future fiances. At the restaurant (dim lighting) in the office or just during daylight, it sparkles so brightly! :)

-CCC

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats. :)

CushionNovice

Shiny_Rock
36.gif

YAY!! It''s GORGEOUS! Can you give us the specs of the diamond you choose, ring size and what kind of setting is that? Looks fab on her hand! I am waiting for my F 1.5 SI2 to be set at the moment. Can''t wait!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks wonderful on her hand! I am so glad that you are both happy.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo, the GVS2 won! THAT IS ONE BEAUTIFUL RING and what lovely hands she has! Congratulations on your engagement. It doesn''t get any better than that! Would love to see more pics.
36.gif

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2010 4:43:28 PM
Author: CushionCutCanadian

She Said Yes!!!! Thanks so much for all of your help everyone - I greatly appreciate the work you put in for me in helping me make this decision. She and everyone around absolutely LOVE the ring!!! The GOG team is one of a kind. Their team is unequivocally the best diamond team around (in my opinion) - quick, honest, outstanding customer service, and above all quality products!

-CCC
Very Nooooooice congratulations looks great.

lmb2011

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful!!! More pictures please.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results