shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Beau13

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there!
35.gif

Do you have a link to your gorgeous e-ring in the new setting, as shown on yr avatar?

I'm thinking of having my current 3carater re-set into a similar setting, and would appreciate seeing more photos as well as the details of the setting etc.

TIA.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I think there was a thread but she had it pulled, for whatever reason..

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2009 5:33:57 AM
Author: arjunajane
I think there was a thread but she had it pulled, for whatever reason..
Oh I see.

Thanks for letting me know.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
She did post a few detailed shots in the gallery section, which she mentioned in another thread that she had closed then pulled. The shots are still up though.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here (just linked img files, not reposting them to stick, so if she does pull them later they'll disappear from here, too)

original.aspx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
original.aspx

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/8/2009 2:52:13 AM
Author: musey
She did post a few detailed shots in the gallery section, which she mentioned in another thread that she had closed then pulled. The shots are still up though.
Wow! Thanks, Musey. Appreciate yr postings.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Hey Phoenix..guess there''s no need for my response..others took care of providing you with the pics. Just letting you know I just found the "page".
If there''s anything else you need to know about the ring..please ask away...I''m sure someone will answer!! lol
28.gif

Good luck resetting your diamond!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Wrong.
Moderators delete threads when they turn "sour"..I didn't ask to have that particular thread deleted, closed yes..so people wouldn't be able to leave comments. That is why I posted the pics in the gallery, so others could look, but not leave comments that get way off topic. I thought the pics would be easy to find over in the gallery...AJ & Musey found them easily enough!
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are fantastic pics Beau, and your ring is amazing
30.gif
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I agree Beau your ring turned out gorgeous. I love the square halo with the RB. Are you happy with it?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 8:05:42 AM
Author: beau13
Wrong.
Moderators delete threads when they turn ''sour''..I didn''t ask to have that particular thread deleted, closed yes..so people wouldn''t be able to leave comments. That is why I posted the pics in the gallery, so others could look, but not leave comments that get way off topic. I thought the pics would be easy to find over in the gallery...AJ & Musey found them easily enough!
2.gif
I was talking about the other thread (the one that disappeared almost immediately), not your SMTR one. That''s just the way it seemed so I was passing along what I thought was harmless info, didn''t mean to ruffle any feathers
35.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 7:56:17 AM
Hey Phoenix..guess there''s no need for my response..others took care of providing you with the pics. Just letting you know I just found the ''page''.

If there''s anything else you need to know about the ring..please ask away...I''m sure someone will answer!! lol
28.gif

Good luck resetting your diamond!
Again I guess I should apologize for reposting your pics (though we do it all the time here, I know others have done it many times for my pieces, so it didn''t occur to me you might be bothered by it). The last post of yours that I saw said you were "leaving PS" so I didn''t think You were still around to post your pics for the OP.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 9:00:22 AM
Author: MMT
I agree Beau your ring turned out gorgeous. I love the square halo with the RB. Are you happy with it?
YES, YES..YES!! EXTREMELY!! I think anyone would be happy with a ring like this!! The workmanship is phenomenal..it''s gets compliments all the time, because it''s so different than anything around here! I''ve always loved the cushion shape with a round diamond...the Jack Kelege ring was my inspiration!

Thanks for the kind words MMT, Dandi Andie, and of course Phoenix!
9.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have seen some good picture taking, but these photos are spectacular (i love the one in the shell)! I love the ring too beau - i am a sucker for a pretty halo!

plethora23

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I love rounds in cushion-y halos!!

<------------------------------I am biased though
9.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful ring Beau... and your pictures are fabulous! How did you get the colors to reflect off of the ring in the candy picture?
Very cool!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 2:06:15 PM
Author: poshpepper
It is a beautiful ring Beau... and your pictures are fabulous! How did you get the colors to reflect off of the ring in the candy picture?
Very cool!
Thanks Posh!! I guess since the ring was new, the smooth, shiny gold acted as a mirror, and the colors reflected off the metal. I''ve been meaning to take better pics of the ring (did those quickly, cuz I was so excited to share the pics with a few friends). I have a few create ideas for the next photoshoot..just waiting for the weather to get nicer , so I can take it outdoors!
31.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 3:35:26 PM

Date: 4/8/2009 2:06:15 PM
Author: poshpepper
Very cool!
Thanks Posh!! I guess since the ring was new, the smooth, shiny gold acted as a mirror, and the colors reflected off the metal. I''ve been meaning to take better pics of the ring (did those quickly, cuz I was so excited to share the pics with a few friends). I have a few create ideas for the next photoshoot..just waiting for the weather to get nicer , so I can take it outdoors!
31.gif
Cool, cant wait to see (hope you will share with us)
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY Beau....can''t wait to see the next set of photos of your AWESOME ring!!!
36.gif

Lori

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t notice it the last time, but are those mini eggs?? Those are my favorite even more than the candy corns.

I told you before that the pics are fantastic. What kind of camera do you use? I can''t seem to get any good pics when the camera is more than 6 inches away from my ring. I have problems with the automatic macro setting too as it sometimes blurs out what I am trying to take. Any pic taking advice you have would be much appreciated. Thanks.

blingmyring

Shiny_Rock

Hi Beau,

This is my first PS post (hope it works) and I just wanted to comment on how beautiful your ring is. I’m originally from Toronto and plan on being there the whole month of July at which time I want to ‘bling my ring’ by adding a halo similar to yours. If you permit, I would like to ask you the following questions:

1. What size diamonds were used in the halo?
2. How wide is the halo?
3. What size diamonds were used in the shank?
4. How wide is the shank?
5. What is your finger size?
6. How wide is the top portion of your ring?
Like the others, I too am looking forward to seeing the photos from your next photoshoot and would also like to know what camera you use. Thank you in advance for considering my questions.
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 8:05:42 AM

Wrong.
Moderators delete threads when they turn 'sour'..I didn't ask to have that particular thread deleted, closed yes..so people wouldn't be able to leave comments. That is why I posted the pics in the gallery, so others could look, but not leave comments that get way off topic. I thought the pics would be easy to find over in the gallery...AJ & Musey found them easily enough!
2.gif
20.gif

I don't see where I posted any of your photos? No, I did not know they were in the gallery.

Musey and I were just trying to help Phoenix.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 7:40:09 AM
Author: blingmyring

Hi Beau,

This is my first PS post (hope it works) and I just wanted to comment on how beautiful your ring is. I’m originally from Toronto and plan on being there the whole month of July at which time I want to ‘bling my ring’ by adding a halo similar to yours. If you permit, I would like to ask you the following questions:

1. What size diamonds were used in the halo?
2. How wide is the halo?
3. What size diamonds were used in the shank?
4. How wide is the shank?
5. What is your finger size?
6. How wide is the top portion of your ring?

Like the others, I too am looking forward to seeing the photos from your next photoshoot and would also like to know what camera you use. Thank you in advance for considering my questions.
1.gif

Yeah..a fellow Canadian..WELCOME!!
Thanks for the compliment.
I highly recommend the company that designed my ring , P&H Design (Toronto)
My finger size is 6.5
The diamonds used in the halo are about .01
The diamonds used in the shank are a tad bigger, .02
The shank measures 3mm wide, but actually wider in the back (almost 4mm), thick gold, which I think prevents it from spinning on my finger. The designer really knew what he was doing which is why I left it up to him to pick what size diamonds to use, what design to use for the gallery..etc.
If I measure the width of the halo..it''s about 13mm (the diamond is almost 8mm in diameter) and I told the designer I wanted a narrow halo (as thin as possible..about 2mm wide all around).
If there''s anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask. I LOVE how the ring turned out..every little detail. I couldn''t ask for better workmanship (the milgraining is exceptional), the symetry is right on!
I''m flattered that my ring enticed you to join and post on the boards Blingmyring..and I can''t wait to see your "blinged out ring" when it''s complete.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results