shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BPF LADIES!!!!! I am 32w2d today! Im SOOO almost done! Its going by too fast for me. Guess cuz so far its all been so easy. Yet Im anxious to meet my son lol. ANYWAY...heres 2 belly shots.

33W2Df.jpg

applequeen

Shiny_Rock
UPDATE
1.gif
Seems there is no crisis at the moment...very simple (and icky explanation) for the "glob" in the toilet.

I decided to call my husband and tell him what I''d seen (I wanted him to be prepared and to get his input on calling the Dr.) As soon as I finished telling him what I''d seen in the toilet he said "Baby that was from me!"

As disgusting as it sounds...he has some sinus issues and apparently during the night he''d gotten up and that "glob" had come out of his nose (yeah I know it''s gross)... he thought he''d flushed but he didn''t.

I didn''t put my glasses on before I went to the bathroom (I have terrible eyesight) so probably didn''t notice it until I stood up to flush. I actually went back to put on my glasses so I could get a better look at it.

So...although we''re still at the very early/ risky stage it looks like for now everything is OK
1.gif
I think I needed this though..... sometimes you don''t realize how badly you want something until you think you could lose it.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Apple ~ I''m so sorry you had several hours of worry, but that is pretty funny! Sounds like something that would happen here at our house. Whew...what a relief!

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh, Apple! That is great and gross all at the same time! Guys are so funny! For what it''s worth, I did have a "glob" of CM at the very beginning (like 3-4 weeks). No blood in it, but I had NEVER seen anything like that before! Anyway, just in case you do encounter anything like that, know that when it happened to me it was just from all the changes happening. It was one of my first signs that something was different that cycle and maybe our BD''ing had worked! So glad everything is okay (well, except your DH''s sinuses!)

Sapphire- been wondering how you were doing! You look fantastic! Congrats on 32 weeks!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a question for all the moms to be...when you received baby shower gifts, were they addressed to both you and your DH? I have a baby shower to go to this weekend, and am wondering what the etiquette is. Do I write the present and the card to the mom only? Or should I put her DH''s name on there also? Silly question, but I just wanted to know what was correct. Thanks!

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Sabine- YAY for an end date! Can you believe it?????? Most importantly, you sound relieved/happy with the way it's going to go down, so I am happy about that. Lots and lots of labor dust for you!!! How are you feeling?

Laila- Not sure what the official etiquette is, but I think I generally put both names and then something like Baby Lastname. Sometimes. Just depends.

Applequeen- Now THAT is a funny story. Sorry for your scare, but glad to know there was a logical????? explanation for it. All kinds of weird things start happening with your body now, so just treat it as practice for more to come!

As for me: Went to the doctor on Wednesday and my fluids are low again.
7.gif
They did a NST and the baby's HB looks great, no signs of distress or anything, and I wasn't having any contractions. Cervix is still closed. So my dr told me I couldn't work anymore and actually gave me a dr's note saying no more work, which I thought was pretty funny and kinda cute. I was a little bit shocked, like what do you mean? So I am on modified bed rest. I don't have to stay in bed or anything, but just am on orders to take it easy and relax. It's weird, b/c part of me really wished I could stop working as I was so tired, but it's really much harder than I thought. I feel a bit out of sorts. Yesterday though I literally slept all day, so I think it's probably best.

So I go back to the dr on Monday. If my fluids are lower or below a certain number, they will have to induce me. My dr is on vacation starting tomorrow, so if they induce me next week it'll be with another doctor. If my fluids go up or stay the same, then we'll give it more time.

So I am really hoping the rest does some good, b/c I really don't want to be induced, at least not yet. But of course since I've said the whole time that I don't want to be induced (at least early), I'm sure that is what will happen, right?

Going to take a picture when DH comes home from work today and will post it later. Still can't find the stupid camera cable cord.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!

ChinaCat
37w6d

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Sabine
Glad you have an end date.
I love that you have such a great attitude about how things are going.

Applequeen
I am sorry that you were worried for the few hours. But I have to LOL at the story.

Diva
Hope the modified bed rest does the job. Relax mama.

Laila
Usually I put both mom''s and dad''s names and baby last name also.

Sapphire
Your belly is so adorable.

Come on ladies, I want to see those belly pics.

No news really on my end.

I finally told my boss that I am pregnant yesterday. He told me to take it easy. Then my co-worker jokingly asked if this is going to happen every year, but that really didn''t bother me.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Sabine - I''m sending you some progress vibes! ChinaCat, good vibes to you too.

Apple - Ugh, I would have killed my DH (well, not really, but you know what I mean). I''m very relieved for you.
36.gif

Well, the hospital hasn''t called so I''m guessing everything was fine with my last bloodwork. Yay! I have two questions today: First, any idea where I could find a maternity maxi dress? I''m having a hard time finding places that carry maternity wear in my area (except Thyme Maternity, and while they have great clothes and a good price, they don''t carry maxi dresses). Since a lot of PSers are really great at finding things, I thought I''d ask. I''m looking for something light and summer-y under 100$ (CAD), and of course they have to ship to Canada.

Second: It seems like DH and I keep butting heads on matters revolving our families. We''d like to have our children baptised, and we''re having a hard time choosing the godparents. DH wants things to be "equal" between our two families, meaning he wants different godparents for each child (again, it''s hard to say if his family''s competitivity is rubbing off on him, or he''s afraid they''ll throw jealousy fits). I have no objection to that. However, he seems to be convinced that the godparents would be the ones taking in our children if we found ourselves incapable of caring for them. That I have a problem with... there''s no way that I''m separating the children if something happens to us. No way. My siblings and I have different godparents, but my mother told me that our grandmother would have become our legal guardian if something had happened to them, not our godparents. My parents wouldn''t have wanted to split us up either. He seems to think that godparents have a legal standing, but I just looked it up and they don''t. The legal guardian does. I also asked him to ask his parents whether they had decided to slip the children up if something happened, or they had picked another person or couple as legal guardian(s). Hopefully we can resolve this quickly... So, my question is: if you are choosing godparents, legal guardians and that sort of thing, how did you proceed?

applequeen

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone... I'm glad everyone sees the humor in the situation because I felt sort of bad that I jumped the gun and posted about the "crisis" in the first place (like the little boy who cried wolf
1.gif
). It is very humerous and hubby feels terrible about it. I also think it's very funny...both the history of the "glob" and my freak out reaction to it.... I admit I shed a few tears of relief when he first admited it but I do see the humor in it. One thing is for sure... I've NEVER seen anything like that...and I'm very glad I didn't fish it out of the toilet (my first inclination) for closer inspection.
1.gif

I did have a very good pregnancy chat with my mom this morning. She has NO idea that we're pregnant and actually she talked a lot about not pressuring us to TTC and to make sure we had lots of "us" time before we had a baby. She did say she was concerned that I was getting older (I'll be 32) but that was her only hesitation with us waiting as long as we wanted. To say she'll be surprised when we do tell her is an understatement. I learned a lot about her pregnancy that I didn't know... first that she was off the pill for a year before she got pregnant with us (I'm a twin) and second that she was sick as a dog the entire pregnancy (as was her mother when she was pregnant)... hope I don't follow that tradition). The good news is that she said she was able to fit into her regular clothes only a month after we were born.

Sabine and ChinaCat...hope your next appointments go well.
1.gif

Anchor...quick question for you... I know that you're also a twin and I'm wondering if it was weird for you to tell her you were pregnant. It's funny...I dread telling her more than anyone else. She's not married and it's just one more shift of life direction between us. I know she's happy with her life though and that helps a lot. She's not a baby/ kid person at all (heck neither am I).

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hello all!

Cute belly, Sapphire!

Applequeen, I'm so glad it wasn't an issue! It does seem like most issues pop up on Fridays, too, though.

Laila: no help from me! I think when I do a card it's usually to the mom and the baby since our family has showers for just the mom to attend. I feel bad now, for not putting the dad on it!

China: bummer about the bedrest, but it sounds like you need to sleep! Are they telling you to up your intake of fluids as well? Does that matter?

Qtie: your coworker sounds like a real winner with that comment!

Anchor: I just get all my dresses at Motherhood Maternity and Old Navy! I don't know if they have those there or not, or if they ship. Good news on your bloodwork! As for the guardians, we already know it's going to be Paul's brother and sister in law. They're stable, reliable and can afford to take care of our children should something happen. I think it helps that we're not religious on my side at all, but his side is Catholic, so there would be no opposition to who we want as godparents/guardians. I used to think they went hand in hand- godparents take the kids, but DH says that's not so. Either way, we'd want his brother to be both.

BELLY PICS!

Here's my 22w3d pic from Wednesday night. My shirt fit last year (I got it in Kauai almost exactly a year ago)!

amber22w3dshirt.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
The uncut side of Belly pics- stretchmarks and all.

amber22w3dcloserbelly.jpg

sbde

Brilliant_Rock
congrats radiantgirl!!

applequeen, congrats, i''m glad to hear the worrying was for nothing.

just wanted to pop in and tell all you preggo ladies how much i love belly pic fridays. you are all adorable, and make me want to be preggo again haha!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
sapphire your belly is truly adorable!

amber you look great!

applequeen i''m glad that everything is ok.

anchor as for a maxi dress, can you just get a normal maxi dress and not a maternity one? i know with my first, i wore regular maxi dresses.
the godparents we chose for our son will be the same people we choose for our next chid and any future children after. and they are aware of that because we had told them if something were to happen to us, we would like our children to stay together and be raised together. they are more than financially stable, which was a big deal for us as we know how expensive it is to have kids. they come to visit their godson every other day or so and we are always just hanging out together. they are really good friends, who don''t have kids, but will try in a few years. for DH and i, it was an easy choice as we have been friends with them for so long and we really do consider them to be family. we agreed right away. there were a number of things that we had to take into consideration and all the questions we asked ourselves, they were at the top of our list each time.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2009 12:08:15 PM
Author: applequeen

Anchor...quick question for you... I know that you''re also a twin and I''m wondering if it was weird for you to tell her you were pregnant. It''s funny...I dread telling her more than anyone else. She''s not married and it''s just one more shift of life direction between us. I know she''s happy with her life though and that helps a lot. She''s not a baby/ kid person at all (heck neither am I).
That''s funny, my sister is a lot like yours on those aspects (not married and not looking to, not really a kid person). She reacted pretty badly when I got engaged so I wasn''t sure how she''d react to the baby news. To be fair to her though, she was depressed back then and has come a long way since (turned out to be the best MOH ever). In the end, when we told the family about the baby (I was almost 9 weeks), she started crying with joy! It was a very emotional moment. I suspected she wouldn''t be upset or anything, but it''s pretty amazing to see how excited she is. My mom says that every time she mentions the baby, my sister''s whole face just lights up. I''m pretty sure she expects to be the godmother (she mentioned it, in any case), and I hope she won''t be too disappointed if we don''t choose her.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Sapphire and Amber ~ You both look great! Okay, you finally inspired me to post a belly pic. I am exactly 20 weeks today (can''t believe I am halfway there!). My bump was a slow time coming, but it''s finally here! I heard yesterday that your postpartum belly will be very close in size to your 20 week belly. Anyone else hear that? Here goes...

20weekbelly.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Applequeen LOL!! That is hilarious and seriously gross! All''s wel lthat ends well!

Anchor We did not choose god parents but we chose guardians. It was hard because I do not have any sibs and my DH''s sibs are both a lot younger than him and unmarried. We thought about making our parents the guardians, but they are not young enough for our preferences. We''d hate for our child to lose his second parents as well in the terrible event that something happened to us. Also, we wanted to keep things in our immediate family because we feel that they are more likely to *truly* love Hunter as if he was there own. So we decided that even though DH''s oldest sib is only 26, he has a very seriuos gf of about 10 years whom we adore and they plan to marry, so we asked them to be guardians and they agreed. We will also ask both sets of grandparents to help him in the event that something happens to us. Anyhoo, there you go!

sweet pea

Rough_Rock
sapphire that is a seriously cute belly!
anchor I have been wearing regular maxi dresses mostly. I bought one at Due Maternity when they were closing their store in San Francisco, but I know they have some on their website.

Oh no, DH just called, he''s on his way to pick me up for some salon errands... I''ll have to finish posting later
37.gif

Sapphire_Cutie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/24/2009 9:38:44 AM
Author: natalina
Oh my gosh, Apple! That is great and gross all at the same time! Guys are so funny! For what it''s worth, I did have a ''glob'' of CM at the very beginning (like 3-4 weeks). No blood in it, but I had NEVER seen anything like that before! Anyway, just in case you do encounter anything like that, know that when it happened to me it was just from all the changes happening. It was one of my first signs that something was different that cycle and maybe our BD''ing had worked! So glad everything is okay (well, except your DH''s sinuses!)

Sapphire- been wondering how you were doing! You look fantastic! Congrats on 32 weeks!
Natalina: THANKS! but Im a TART! I wrote the correct date ON the jpg but WRONG in the post lol. Im 33w2d LOL. Ive been good, just been lurking cuz Ive been busy. I only have one more 2week appt on the 7th...then I start my EVERY week visit. So far the baby has been head down for over a month now. So Dr said if he''s still head down at my next visit...that chances are he wont switch position, which is kinda exciting lol.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Anchor- At least in the US, godparents have no legal standing. Depending on what religion you are, the godparents take different roles. I believe traditionally they are meant to be "spiritual advisors" for your children, especially if you were to pass away. But they are by no means the default legal guardians. I think a lot of people now just pick people that are close to them, to honor them, but don''t intend it to have any religious significance. We haven''t decided on godparents yet, and I don''t feel a need to rush it until we decide to have him christened/baptized. We will most likely choose different godparents for each kid, and in fact will probably have godparents that are not a couple. But they will NOT be the legal guardians. We are still working on that one. FWIW, I would tell your DH under no circumstances are the kids to be split up, that''s just crazy. The last thing they need if something were to happen to their parents is MORE change and inconsistency. Just my 2 cents, of course. I see godparents as an honor for a friend or family member, but legal guardian is a much more significant decision.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Apple, the exact same thing happened to me!!! It was around 9 weeks, and there was this tissue-looking blob floating in the toilet, and I was like, is that my baby? That''s not my baby, is it? And I was getting really close to it for a better look. Well, it was just DH''s phlegm. Thanks DH. Because that''s what I want to see in the toilet when I am nauseated all the time! But I did totally panic for about 5 minutes.

So sorry I have been MIA. I have been putting in 12 hour days to attend a conference that''s 1.5 hours a way all week. I''m so glad it''s over! We could have stayed over but it would have been in a college dorm where we told to bring our own lamp and would have had no internet, tv, etc. So I decided to make the trip each day but all the sitting in the car then sitting in the conference was rough! Luckily I took turns driving with two coworkers so I had some company and only had to drive 2 days.

DH is working on the nursery now. Yay! It is painted (almond oil by Eddie Bauer -- it was too dark/rich of a tannish beige for DH but I won the debate -- I knew after letting him take my idea for the bedroom and make it a million shades lighter that I wouldn''t have been happy if that happened in the nursery) and the crib is put together. DH is doing the changing table now. I knew in theory that 7 by 10 is very small but I was still a little surprised when I saw the crib in there how small our room is. DH keeps saying that our baby will just be glad that it''s bigger than where she is now.
1.gif

I''m 27 weeks now. Does that mean I''m in the third trimester? The belly is definitely getting in the way of things now -- I was shocked to bounce off DH when I went in for a hug, and the same thing happens if I try to bend straight at the waist to pick something up while sitting. Sorry baby, it''s just sometimes I forget you''re there! And my belly button was still an inny last week, but now it''s more stretched out. Weird!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
In the UK godparents have no legal standing and it''s also pretty normal for them not to be family members... none of mine were and my younger sister wasn''t too happy as all of hers were, which meant I got 3 extra Christmas and birthday presents
31.gif

Here, it''s normal to have 3 godparents - two female and one male for a baby girl and two male and one female for a boy. They are ''spiritual advisors'' and as my godfather used to say ''the people you come and vent to when you''re a teenager and hate your parents''.

In your situation I totally agree that children should stay together if something happens to the parents.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2009 1:51:45 PM
Author: indypitty
Sapphire and Amber ~ You both look great! Okay, you finally inspired me to post a belly pic. I am exactly 20 weeks today (can''t believe I am halfway there!). My bump was a slow time coming, but it''s finally here! I heard yesterday that your postpartum belly will be very close in size to your 20 week belly. Anyone else hear that? Here goes...

Indy, my sister would kill me for saying this, but a few weeks ago I was around 20 weeks and my sister said ''Hey we look the same!"
9.gif

Cute belly!!!
9.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2009 4:48:09 PM
Author: Sapphire_Cutie

Date: 7/24/2009 9:38:44 AM
Author: natalina
Oh my gosh, Apple! That is great and gross all at the same time! Guys are so funny! For what it''s worth, I did have a ''glob'' of CM at the very beginning (like 3-4 weeks). No blood in it, but I had NEVER seen anything like that before! Anyway, just in case you do encounter anything like that, know that when it happened to me it was just from all the changes happening. It was one of my first signs that something was different that cycle and maybe our BD''ing had worked! So glad everything is okay (well, except your DH''s sinuses!)

Natalina: THANKS! but Im a TART! I wrote the correct date ON the jpg but WRONG in the post lol. Im 33w2d LOL. Ive been good, just been lurking cuz Ive been busy. I only have one more 2week appt on the 7th...then I start my EVERY week visit. So far the baby has been head down for over a month now. So Dr said if he''s still head down at my next visit...that chances are he wont switch position, which is kinda exciting lol.
I don''t know what that phrase means in the USA, but in the UK it means someone is a prostitute...

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone! Sorry for being MIA for so long. Des doesn''t like to be put down so it''s hard to get anything done. We''re in NY visiting family and for a wedding now though so I''ve got tons of family who want to hold him, allowing me some PS time!

I''ve been skimming the post when I have time, but can''t remember everything I wanted to post. Congrats to all the new babies and mommies!

I think China asked me what helped me the most with natural labor. For me it was walking and deep breathing (mostly the walking though). I think if you want t go natural you just need to try all of the methods and see what works for you. I had mostly back labor and we learned in class that laboring on all fours really helps with that, but it was awful for me!Walking made everything but transition fairly easy.

Indy, I''ve heard that about the pp belly too. I think I still look at least 20 weeks (probably more) pregnant
8.gif
. I lost 20 of the 38 lbs that I gained within the first 2 weeks and haven''t lost a pound since (4 weeks pp tmorrow). I started walking really early on (a few days after we got home), but stopped after a week or so because my bleeding would get heavier when I did and my dischrge papers said that meant I was overdoing it. I''m still spotting so I figured I''ll just wait til I''m cleared at my 6 week check up to start up again. Apparently I''m not one of those people who the weight jst falls off of though.
8.gif

BFing has been difficult, but Des is gaining like a champ and I''m determined to stick it out at least until I return to work at 12 weeks. I think I''m having vasospasms which is causing nipple blanching and deep breast pain. I''m not sure if it''s just a cooincidence or if it''s connected to the cyanosis from last summer which is also caused by vasospasms, but I plan to ask. The pain kind of feels like contractions in my boob and it sucks. My advice toeveryone who wants to breastfeed is learn as much about it as you can before the baby is here! I really thought it would be a lot easier than this and there are definitely things I would have done differently if I''d known better.

Good luck to all the mommies to be! I can''t wait to hear that China and Sabine have had their LO''s!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2009 1:51:45 PM
Author: indypitty
Cute belly!! I hadn''t heard that, but here are some belly shots if you''d like to see how I''ve been doing. It''s so variable though. I''m nowhere near into pre-preg clothing, while there are some girls here who had their babies after me and are already fitting into their jeans. Speaking of... SapphireCutie, are those regular (non-materity) jeans?!?

20w vs PP comparison.jpg

sweet pea

Rough_Rock
Sabine I''m thinking lots of good labor thoughts for you :)
Wow, Blen thanks for posting your belly shots!
Robbie Thanks for posting the BFing info. its great to have you new moms checking in on us!

Sorry to run out mid post yesterday! We were working on the salon alll day after that, so I''ll have to do a belly pic soon.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Robbie!
35.gif
Thanks for the info. I just found this fantastic store around the corner from me that is basically a breast-feeding store and resource. They were WONDERFUL and so calming, so I am going to go to a class next week on BF. I met the lady who is teaching it, and she seemed really supportive, plus she has an 18 week old, so I figure she''s right there in it. I was going to skip the BF class, but I think after reading Fiery''s thread and from what you just said, I''d be better learning as much as I can now.

Blen- Well I think you look AMAZING for 3.5 PP!!!! Yes, you still have a tiny belly, but it''s cute and the rest of you looks great. You''ll get there, don''t give up.

I''ve been polling everyone I know for what names people are naming their babies these days. Figured I''d start listing them, so we can see what''s really going on out there! Everyone else, feel free to post any baby names you hear people are actually using that you know!

Roxwell- never heard this, thought it was a cool combo of Maxwell and Rockwell. Reminded me of Mela!
Nolan
Gray
Hudson- x 3, if you can believe it!
Gabriel
Savannah
Jack
Catherine/Katy
Henry
Finn
Georgia
Dale (a girl)
Emily
Liliana
Mercer

Hmmm, a more interesting list than I would have guessed.

As for me, I am GRUMPY. Staying home doesn''t seem to be my thing. Poor DH, I was so mad at him last night b/c he''s started this stupid diet and is all gung ho working out so he wanted to eat healthy last night. I tried to be supportive, but after we got our food I realized I DID NOT want to eat the stupid healthy food we bought, and if he wasn''t around, I would have burst into tears and had a temper tantrum. For some reason, eating what I want when I want has become very important to me.
3.gif
It''s not his fault, I should have spoken up, and I want to be supportive. But who the heck goes on a diet when his wife is 9 months preggo??????

Ok, he just came home and offered to make me pancakes, so all is forgiven!
30.gif

Oh, and is anyone else having the weirdest dreams? I had two last night, the first one was that I had apparently cheated on DH early in our marriage and the guy who I had cheated with (who was NOT cute) reminded me of it (apparently I had forgotten) and I just realized if DH ever found out, all we had would be destroyed and he would be so hurt and I didn''t even like this guy. And I knew there was nothing I could do to prevent it, just pray he never found out. I was so relieved when I woke up and it took me a few minutes to remember that I have NEVER cheated on DH and never would and was SO happy. Then fell back asleep and had another dream that I walked in on DH in a weird sexual experience with 2 other guys. He wasn''t doing anything with them per se, but it was the kind of thing that b/c it didn''t bother him that it was happening around him, it seemed like it was inevitable that he was going to try it someday. Don''t ask, I know that sounds stupid, but it was perfectly clear in the dream. And I could just see the future, that one day he was going to leave us to be gay. Apparently, I am worried about losing DH! Just to be clear, I am in no way worried DH is gay, or that I might cheat. I am also paranoid everytime he drives off without me that he won''t come home. Something about the baby makes me realize how precious life is and how much I need him.

Sorry for the novel. Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Quick drive by -

Congrats Applequeen and Radiant!! Radiant - We need pics!

Sabine - You are sooooo close! Ayyyyyyy!

CC - I totally get you on the realizing DH''s importance. Not that I thought he was expendable before this whole thing, but I was pretty freaked out when he went out of town for work...GAH. And I had to comment on your weird dream comment. I had a dream a few nights ago I was trying to breastfeed Izzie, our big orange dog. I''m sure Freud would have a field day with that one.

And on an unrelated, but very distressing note, I found out yesterday that our little black dog, Miss Cricket, has diabetes. She''s going to need insulin shots for the rest of her life and well, I''m just a sad camper. The vet called me at my office and I TOTALLY started crying. Anyone else have experience dealing with a diabetic dog? My poor snickadoo!

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
Since getting pregnant, I''ve had really terrible dreams.

I''ve had dreams about our city getting attacked by weird terrorists robot like people. Husband cheating--I actually woke up and cried because I thought it was true!

I don''t seem to get any happy dreams---what is that about!!!?? I''m assuming it''s just all my anxiety of being a first time mother coming out in my subconscious....but man, I wish I could have just one happy dream.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results