carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey T-gal
Great news!
I think Lisa told me that you plan to go natural.
You''re going to have to be a tough cookie with the hosp staff.
Let them know that you want to be mobile- so you can walk the halls.
The worst thing is to be tied down in the bed. Be strong- they''ll listen.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I feel so nervous, like I''m Tgal''s husband or something...like I need to DO something. Oh the handwringing! It''s getting exciting on here ladies!

I have no idea what broken water is like, but I remember my friend Maria was very mad at hers, it would not stop leaking...so you planning on walking around LA lookin'' like you peed yer pants??? LOL

I have to admit, you are so damn funny even when you are in labor. Love you girl! Good luck & I''m so freakin'' excited for the T-fam!

Soon we know what ttot is!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, LOVE the tessa photos! My dog is nuts over Delaney too...its so sweet when the babies and doggies love each other.
So now where were you shopping that you got oodles of discounts for Goodwill donations? I donate there all the time!

Well I have to run out...I''m bringing dinner, salad, bread,& dessert to a new mom in my Mom''s Club. Of course, damn thing isn''t cooking up like it normally does! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!! TAKING FOREVER!

Dangit!

Gotta run & yell at my oven....FASTER FASTER YOU FOOL!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH TGAL -- HOW EXCITING!!!

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

TTot is a''comin''! TTot is a''comin''!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to you, TGal!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeee, I''m all nervous and anxious and excited!

FWIW, when my water broke, my contrax started *immediately* -- hard and strong!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sevens, I am just going to see what happens. Open mind. But yes, a preference to go natural. So far labor is easy. *Snort*. Maybe it''s because nothing is happening...

TTot is still moving in there. All is good.

Diver, hehehe...well, gotta keep a sense of humor. Called my mom and bro and emailed the in laws. Everyone is freaking out. They''re saying, do we go to the hospital now? What do we do? What do we do? I''m like, calm down! I''ll call and let you know what''s up.

Qtiekiki, you KNOW I love strollers. Please post and give me a diversion while I wait for TGuy.

We''re bringing Yahtzee to the hospital. Hehehehe....

lili

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 8:10:36 PM
Author: TravelingGal

I take it there''s no wireless at the hospital huh?
3.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m very excited for ya T-gal
(don''t assault T-guy with the yahtzee cup!)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 8:12:12 PM
Author: lili

Date: 3/31/2008 8:10:36 PM

I take it there''s no wireless at the hospital huh?
3.gif
There is, but I can''t plug a computer in....and my battery is dead. So I''ve thought about it.
2.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, goooooo TGal! Good luck for a safe labour and delivery! C''mon TTot-way to listen to your mamma!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Jen, TGal, Tacori, Snlee, Burt, Sk8rjen, and Ella for your well-wishes!!

We are very excited-found out a couple of weeks ago (SUPER early) and have had a blood test. My first scan is today-I am very nervous. So far I get tired and very slightly nauseated in the evenings but that is about it. Sore bb, greasy hair, skin breaking out type stuff-worse than usually around that time of the month. So really I can''t complain.

Msflutter I hope you are okay after that car accident!

MrsS, you are such a cute preggo-tiny all over and that perfect front facing belly!

I am in Australia so my times for checking the thread are going to be all over the place-so please forgive me if I miss something!

GOOOOO TGAL!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just came home from work and saw the thread had skipped forward 3 pages, and knew something must be up!!!
31.gif
Love the avatar change too... can't wait to see the post-birth one. We'll give you a few weeks to get that one up though.....
2.gif

Last minute sex prediction: I think it's an Amelia, who was just biding her time for that diamond birthstone.
3.gif
And I think April 1 would be an awesome birth date... love it!!

OK now remember, when TGuy gets home, you have to quick explain to him how to log on to PS and give us an update when necessary. THEN you can go to the hospital.

Diver, I'm with you on the handwringing!! Even DH is getting into the drama... although not appreciative that I shared the water-breaking with him just as he took a bite of his pasta... haha.

turtledazzle

Brilliant_Rock
Good Luck TGal!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
An April 1st Ttot ... could it be!

I think it''s a girl as well ... but cannot wait to find out!

Fast and easy labor dust heading your way!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How are the contractions? Are they getting stronger?? Pack some snacks too. You''ll need them for energy. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Tgal, just got home from work and saw this!!!!! Its ok, wait a little bit until your contractions start to come a little stronger (unless you are Group beta strep positive, then you should head over to the hospital now so they can start giving you antibiotics). But if your not, no reason to jump....contractions should hopefully start getting stronger soon! I am SO EXCITED for you!!!! Keep us posted......best wishes for a safe and healthy l&d!!!! Good luck!!! YAY!!!

MrsS- OMG, you are truly all baby. I really think Jake will be your biggest baby yet.... a 9 pounder. Oh yeah baby!!!! Bet you you will go within the next wk or so.....

Im so excited and happy for all of you!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gemma, I found out really early too. Makes the pregnancy loooooong!
9.gif

Diver, I wanna be in your mom''s group! I need to get out more. I figured I owed you guys some new photos. The store is called Boston Store. We have elder-beerman here in the south that is owned by the same company and according to their website they are doing the goodwill sale too
36.gif
There are a few other companies in their "family." They are part of the Bon-Ton family of stores. Looks like they are all doing the sale until 4/7!

Oh found the list, Berfnor''s. Boston Store, Carson Pirie Scott, Elder-Beerman, Herberger''s and Younker''s. Do you have one by you???

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGal, I''m think of you! Remember this is just one day you *have* to get through in order to have that precious baby. You are tough. You''ll do great (with or w/o pain meds
2.gif
)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have crackers and gatorade, which I will dilute with water.

They seem slightly stronger, but I would say they are easy. Just crampy.

TGuy and I took a brief walk, but there is still fluid gushes. We were walking down memory lane, so to speak, and I was asking where we were at this time 5 years ago when we were in Europe. I said, "I think we were in bled." He snorted, then I started to crack up. BLED indeed. We realized we were either in Bled or on our way to SPLIT, Croatia. I would have laughed harder except it hurt.

We're leaving shortly. Hopefully we'll see you on the other side of parenthood unless this is a falsie, but I can't see how all this liquid could be anything else but amnio. I've soaked two feminine napkins already.

Thanks for all the cheering ladies. I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be (which...uh, really isn't that ready!)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
You''ll be fine woman!
Just grab them knees and have at it! HA

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Tgal--if you haven''t left already--just one more shout out to you. Can you tell i am excited!?!!
9.gif
i am like Diver, feel like i should DO something hehe

Eat something, rest a bit if you can, pack your cosmetics--i hope Tguy got you a burger or some choco cake (you really deserve to fulfill that one craving now!)--now is the time to get your stamina up in case contractions kick in and you have a long nite ahead....

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:13:18 PM

TGuy and I took a brief walk, but there is still fluid gushes. We were walking down memory lane, so to speak, and I was asking where we were at this time 5 years ago when we were in Europe. I said, 'I think we were in bled.' He snorted, then I started to crack up. BLED indeed. We realized we were either in Bled or on our way to SPLIT, Croatia. I would have laughed harder except it hurt.

We're leaving shortly. Hopefully we'll see you on the other side of parenthood unless this is a falsie, but I can't see how all this liquid could be anything else but amnio. I've soaked two feminine napkins already.

Thanks for all the cheering ladies. I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be (which...uh, really isn't that ready!)

TGal-

You have a good story- pretty sure its your AF and not a false alarm. Not to be gross, but does the fluid have a funny odor to it? Not bad, but almost like a sweet smell? And is it clear fluid? Maybe a little blood, but mostly clear?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:23:14 PM
Author: Dani

TGuy and I took a brief walk, but there is still fluid gushes. We were walking down memory lane, so to speak, and I was asking where we were at this time 5 years ago when we were in Europe. I said, 'I think we were in bled.' He snorted, then I started to crack up. BLED indeed. We realized we were either in Bled or on our way to SPLIT, Croatia. I would have laughed harder except it hurt.

TGal-

You have a good story- pretty sure its your AF and not a false alarm. Not to be gross, but does the fluid have a funny odor to it? Not bad, but almost like a sweet smell? And is it clear fluid? Maybe a little blood, but mostly clear?
Was bloody at first...now running yellowish. I felt down there and it's very slippery. Does that sound right?

Well, that pad looks light yellow anyway. The first one was red. OH, and no real odor. Nothing bad or foul at least.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:28:02 PM
Date: 3/31/2008 9:23:14 PM

TGal-

Was bloody at first...now running yellowish. I felt down there and it's very slippery. Does that sound right?

Well, that pad looks light yellow anyway. The first one was red.

Like a very light yellow? Like straw-colored?

Bleeding is normal. Dont worry.

ETA: no odor is ok. Maybe you just arent sensitive to smell like I am. I can smell AF from like a mile away. LOL!!!!!
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:29:28 PM

Yes, exactly. Maybe I shouldn''t go into the hospital and sit here and labor with you.
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
MrsS, you are stunning! You look great, glowing and wonderful!

Easy labor to all you lovely ladies and cannot wait for the new babes to appear, but not as much as you guys!

April is a great birth month, and diamond as a birthstone does not hurt!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:30:25 PM
Date: 3/31/2008 9:29:28 PM

Yes, exactly. Maybe I shouldn't go into the hospital and sit here and labor with you.
9.gif

Ha ha!!!

Seriously, if you arent GBS positive, just chill at home for a bit. Take a bath/shower, walk around, etc. Once you get to the hosp they are going to slap the monitor on you and make you stay in bed, at least for awhile.....And that will get annoying.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY t-gal..my water broke with my first. i wasnt' feeling any contractions with her. I waited a couple of hours and went to the hospital. they waited 4 hours and i was still not feeling the contractions and was only dilated to a 1 so i got pitocin. hopefully, you are progressing and no need for the meds..good luck gal, we're all thinking and praying for you tonight. i can't wait to meet little ttot too.

dani- you really think i 9 lber???
32.gif
..we'll that's a few more lbs instantly gone at least
3.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:34:00 PM
Author: mrssalvo
YAY t-gal..my water broke with my first. i wasnt' feeling any contractions with here. I waited a couple of hours and went to the hospital. they waited 4 hours and i was still not feeling the contractions and was only dilated to a 1 so i got pitocen. hopefully, you are progressing and no need for the meds..good luck gal, we're all thinking and praying for you tonight. i can't wait to meet little ttot too.

dani- you really think i 9 lber???
32.gif
..we'll that's a few more lbs instantly gone at least
3.gif

YES, MrsS!!! I really do. And I have a great reputation around my floor for guessing baby wts from the outside....My record is almost flawless, I usually come within ounces.....LOL!! Granted, this is based on a pic and not IRL, but I am still pretty confident in my approximation!!!
2.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:33:20 PM

Ha ha!!!

Seriously, if you arent GBS positive, just chill at home for a bit. Take a bath/shower, walk around, etc. Once you get to the hosp they are going to slap the monitor on you and make you stay in bed, at least for awhile.....And that will get annoying.
Dani, we are sitting here discussing this. I think that is what we want to do. We will wait another couple of hours. We are comfy at home and joking around and I am having crackers and water. We haven''t even timed contractions yet.

I am GBS negative. I''m being careful and clean down there (not that I''m normally dirty!) so I hope it''s OK. I know there is risk for infection but TTot is moving and it doesn''t seem anything out of normal. We''ll wait two hours, I think.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2008 9:35:59 PM

YES, MrsS!!! I really do. And I have a great rep around my floor for guessing baby wts from the outside....My record is almost flawless, I usually come within ounces.....LOL!!

23.gif
..well i must say, i do agree with you. Lily was 8lb 9oz and 8 days early. i''m only 2 days away from that date with Jake, and he''s a boy and i''ve gain 1 lb more..so a 9 lber could be it. hubby was 9.5 and my MIL said he was a week early...soooooooooo
23.gif
23.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results