shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh good luck mp!! How awesome that one way or another, by the end of the weekend you'll be a mama!!!!! :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww!! Button, Baby Button is such a mega spunk!!!! You clever mummy!!! :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck, MP!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!! The pic of baby boy is so precious! He looks like Lucas did in the last ultrasound pic I have of him before he was born....which I had done about 24 hours before he decided to come....lol!!! Love those chubby cheeks!!! Now I hope you have some awesome dinner plans for tonight....because you won't get to do that again for awhile, girlie, sorry to say!! Go out and enjoy yourself as best you can, and get some good rest tonight! I'll be thinking of you, check in when you can!

JGator, I definitely recommend some alone time when you get home with your hubby and kiddo, especially if you will be nursing. I don't know how you are, but its really hard to be breast feeding every 2 to 3 hours when you have so many visitors. I'm not even a private person and it was kind of uncomfortable for me, especially in the hospital. Between the drs, nurses, techs, friends, and family coming in all day and night, it was nuts. It got a little better when I got home. I can just about handle my Mom and sister here when I'm nursing and that's it. If my Dad or brother or another guy is over, they go into a different room until I'm done. It's so hard though, because all I feel I do is nurse him! It's insane!

Sunny, glad you got your bag packed. Sounds like you're ready to go!

Hi to everyone else!!! :wavey:

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
monkey I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!! It's good to hear that you're at a good place mentally with the plan after talking to folks - I think getting the mind right and feeling good about things is such a big part of it all. That is one precious picture!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck MP!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wee Button is an adorable baby! They're not all that cute so early on, you know. Cutey patootey!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Monkey, I'm so excited for you!! Good luck tomorrow (or sooner!!)!! :appl: :appl:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monkey, :appl: good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to *meet* your peanut!

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck MP. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and can't wait to see pictures. Love your baby's cute face!!

AFM, baby is still heads up and feet up too! Will go back next Thursday for another check.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
mp i'll be thinking about you & baby boy this weekend. i hope your induction goes quickly & smoothly. and so excited you'll get to meet your little man before the weekend's over :D

blondebunny i failed my one hour GTT too! my doc said the levels were "slightly elevated" whatever that means exactly. i don't go back for my 3 hour test till the 23rd. someone on this thread (i think mp) mentioned that there is a high probablity of a false positive w/the one hour test. i'm hoping that's the case for both of us! how funny about your cat. we have 2 dogs & are a little concerned about their adjustment. but we'll see....

jgator maybe that baby will get moving before next week! sorry it didn't happen this time.

mlk

Shiny_Rock
Just a quick check in from my phone to wis monkey all the best today! Can't wait to meet your little man and hear how it all goes!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck today MP! Hope you have a smooth and easy delivery! Can't wait to see pics of your lil man! :)

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Good luck,MP! Looking forward to seeing you over on the newborn thread.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Good Luck MP!!

Calling Haven....in GTG. :wavey:

P.s. Jeez Blondebunny, it should be a crime to look that good :tongue:

Buttons

Shiny_Rock
Good luck MP, thinking of you!!!!!

Well, I am 19w3d.. maybe time to join the big girls?

The last few weeks have FLOWN by due to packing and getting ready to move (21w). Oh, and being sick.

I lurked in here for the last few months and I can't believe how far along everyone is! I'm so excited for everyone ;-)

JGator

Brilliant_Rock
MP, thinking of you. Hope all is well.

Welcome, Bean!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh hope all is well with you and Bumby, MP!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome bean!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I've been thinking about you all day, MP!!! Fingers crossed the induction is going/went well

monkeyprincess

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! Induction was successful and baby boy is here! 8 lbs 5 oz. 21.5 inches. So far so good. Epidurals are amazing! Delivering a baby is hard work! More soon.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MP, :appl: Congratulations! I'm so glad that you and baby boy are well. Sounds like that induction was a good plan!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Yay, MP!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: so thrilled for you!!! Wow, that's a big baby! I'm so happy all is well! What's his name? Can't wait to hear more!!!! :))

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippeeeee mp, congratulations on the arrival of your bouncing big boy!!!! Can't wait to hear more and I hope you're recovering well!

Buttons

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Monkey and Mr Monkey!!! And welcome Baby Monkey, can't wait to hear all the details!

Baby Monkey is almost exactly the same size as Wee Button... So looking forward to having you over on the new Mammies thread with me and Dani, our baby boys are all so close in age!!! :)

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, MP! :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAAAAAAY MP!!!! So thrilled for you! Congratulations, and welcome to the world baby boy!!!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, MP!! So happy for you and your family!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
YAY mp and baby boy :D can't wait to hear more about everything! so happy everyone is doing well!!

welcome bean :wavey: :wavey:

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Eeeeeeeee!! Congrats, MP!!! I can't wait to hear about the delivery and see pics! Get some rest!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations MP! You came a long way for that little bundle of joy! Hope you are recovering well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results