shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the "PINK" Ladies.....

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Debating a pink diamond halo ring and would love some input.
For those who have pink diamond ering or pink diamond halo.
1) How long have you owned/worn it?
2) Do you still Love it as much as you did when you received it?
3) Is there anything you would change about it?

Thanks for your help!! :appl: :wavey:

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
1. Eight months.
2. I certainly do! What I love most is that the pinks are properly, discernibly pink, and that I opted for diamonds. I know I would have regretted it if I'd cut corners and went with sapphires or a less intense colour instead.
3. I'd have more of the pink diamonds if I could, but no, there's nothing I would consider changing about this ring.

one_0.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
ZahraLeyla|1354110082|3317292 said:
1. Eight months.
2. I certainly do! What I love most is that the pinks are properly, discernibly pink, and that I opted for diamonds. I know I would have regretted it if I'd cut corners and went with sapphires or a less intense colour instead.
3. I'd have more of the pink diamonds if I could, but no, there's nothing I would consider changing about this ring.

one_0.jpg

ZahraLeyla...I remember your ring quite well......as I visited your pics quite often!!! It is certainly gorgeous, to say the least.

I really want the pink diamond halo as I tend to not want "the ordinary", if you know what I mean? :devil:

I actually have your ring pinned on my Pintrest page......for inspiration!!!! (and hopefully so DH will get the hint!! )

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
I *just* saw this setting on Pinterest and fell in love with it. It's a white diamond halo, but set in rose gold. I loved the subtlety!
rose_halo.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Calling all the "PINK" Ladies.....

I don't have one but I fell HARD for this one while perusing Enerchi's NYC DBL thread. I seriously thought about trading in my ring for this. Have you seen it? There's more pictures on Enerchi's thread and DBL.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Damn tapatalk, accidentally sent before attached picture.

I don't know anything about pink diamond halos because I don't have one but I think it would be beautiful!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1354124547.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1354124558.jpg

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Calling all the

YayTacori|1354121541|3317428 said:
Damn tapatalk, accidentally sent before attached picture.

I don't know anything about pink diamond halos because I don't have one but I think it would be beautiful!

Love it....PINK is my favorite color and I have a small pink diamond band in rose gold, so I think I should have a pink diamond halo to wear next to it! (hmmm.....talked myself right into that one! :naughty: )

imasugarjunkie

Rough_Rock
I have a pink sapphire halo. I would have gone with pink diamonds but it ultimately came back to budget. I do love the sapphires though as they glow in different kinds of light.

imgp5276.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

imasugarjunkie said:
I have a pink sapphire halo. I would have gone with pink diamonds but it ultimately came back to budget. I do love the sapphires though as they glow in different kinds of light.

imgp5276.jpg
Beautiful!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
imasugarjunkie|1354135090|3317638 said:

imgp5276.jpg

I love the pink sapphires too! I know what you mean about pink diamonds....they can be quite pricey!!! :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Taylorbug - here's the thread YayTacori was talking about - a few pinks in there you may like!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enerchis-awesome-dbl-adventure-yummy-fcds.181397/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enerchis-awesome-dbl-adventure-yummy-fcds.181397/[/URL]

That sounds exciting - a possible pink diamond in your future! Have you cruised thru the diamondsbylauren.com website yet? Oh - there are some gorgeous loose stones on there right now, as well as some amazing finished rings! I love this .73 pink cushion :lickout:

screen_shot_2012-11-28_at_5.png

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi|1354137897|3317683 said:
Hey Taylorbug - here's the thread YayTacori was talking about - a few pinks in there you may like!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enerchis-awesome-dbl-adventure-yummy-fcds.181397/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enerchis-awesome-dbl-adventure-yummy-fcds.181397/[/URL]

That sounds exciting - a possible pink diamond in your future! Have you cruised thru the diamondsbylauren.com website yet? Oh - there are some gorgeous loose stones on there right now, as well as some amazing finished rings! I love this .73 pink cushion :lickout:

Hey Enerchi.....yes, I have been looking at the DBL site.....way too often! :naughty: I am looking for a pink halo ring.....and David has some really pretty ones! :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh he sure does!! I tried on 3 (or was it 4??) pink diamonds - a cushion, a pear and an EC all haloed but the last 2 in a double halo - they were EXQUISITE!! You will be VERY happy with a beautiful pink diamond - what do you have your eye on? Any particular shape? any setting ideas?

There was a yellow centre set in green/yellow gold with 2 side 1/2 moon pinks that was amazing! Oh --- ALL of the rings there are pretty awesome! Any chance you could get to NYC to go and have a 'play date' with DBL?? :naughty:

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I am on my kindle so forgive me for not attaching picture of my ring. My ring has two pink diamond bands set in rose gold I have had it just over two years. And I was just telling my hubby last night how much I still love my ring. I love how unique it is. One day I might like to add a pink diamond to my collection. I love love love my pinks and have no regrets about having them in my wedding set or ring.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
lovemybling|1354152777|3317911 said:
I am on my kindle so forgive me for not attaching picture of my ring. My ring has two pink diamond bands set in rose gold I have had it just over two years. And I was just telling my hubby last night how much I still love my ring. I love how unique it is. One day I might like to add a pink diamond to my collection. I love love love my pinks and have no regrets about having them in my wedding set or ring.

I remember your thread about your reset due to weight loss....It is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for your input. :wink2:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/weight-loss-reset.150733/

cchloe

Shiny_Rock
I am also really considering a pink diamond halo so I'm quite interested in hearing more responses! My fiancé originally wanted to get me a pink diamond as my main stone, but seeing as the sultan of Brunei collects them and gets his hands on a large part of the best ones as soon as they hit the market, he was not able to find one that he liked at the time, so he opted for a colourless and now we are trying to settle on a setting that may or may not include small pink diamonds on it. I'd also love to see more pictures of pink diamonds halos!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I saw this yesterday in the Tiffany catalog and almost had a heart attack. I like the yellow diamond Soleste but never LOVED it and I LOVE this ring. I definitely plan on having a version of it made in the future. I hear Mike R or ERD knocking at my door :naughty:

EDIT: Sorry for the picture resize...not sure why it is doing that ;(

soleste_pink.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results