carat
color
clarity

Calling all ruby opinions..

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Minous!
So funny that you mentioned the documentation.. it's actually almost (maybe more) interesting than the ring itself. I found it fascinating to see when it was originally purchased and how much it cost.
I just called Tiffany about my ring to see if it will be ready soon. They said within the next day or two. When I left it with them I asked them to please let me know what the exact carat weight of the ruby was and any other info they had. I hope they paid attention to that note.. not sure they will.
I am also thinking of bringing my ring to the AGL lab in New York where I live. I am curious myself to see what treatments the stone has received. Maybe I will do it over the summer.
Yes.. I agree.. Ebay is a risky business. But I research signed jewelry constantly and I only buy pieces when I am really confident that they are authentic and then I always bring them to either Cartier or Tiffany to be cleaned.. sized or something like that to double check that it's their ring and not an imitation.
I have been lucky in the past.. hope that streak continues! :)
I will post again if Tiffany has any new info for me when I pick the ring up. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results