shape
carat
color
clarity

CALLING ALL HUBBIES

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2005 8:14:37 PM
Author: Lynn B
Trying again. Don''t know why the first photo isn''t showing up.
33.gif
If this doesn''t work, I''m giving up on the hand shot. I had to BRIBE him as it is!!!
23.gif
2.gif
9.gif

Lynn

Beer always helps!
11.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I got the pic!!!! Hubby was very cooperative today. He wears two bands, one is our original wedding band and the second ring has diamonds that we had custom made from an old ring of his and loose diamonds I had. He was buying me an anniversary band for our 10th anniversary and wanted a little bling too
9.gif
There are 16 .05 pointers for .80ctwt in 18k yellow gold.

m2rng.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Libster, very nice hand model there.
Have never seen a DOUBLE row before. He''s one lucky guy to have you and the rings

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Mine's only got a single row.... sniff.... Time for an upgrade! Oh cflutist....

11.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, that would be an interesting thread. How often do the GUYS want to upgrade their rings?

sweetpinkshubby

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/19/2005 8:39:25 PM
Author: cflutist
Hey, that would be an interesting thread. How often do the GUYS want to upgrade their rings?
be careful i just might start that thread

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Here is DH''s wedding band (I hope this attaches, lol) the only difference is the white gold in the middle of the band is a brushed satin. I adore DH''s wedding band!

Feb2003bride

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
uh-oh feb2003bride..we can''t see the picture..please try again

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/19/2005 8:29:13 PM
Author: websailor
Mine''s only got a single row.... sniff.... Time for an upgrade! Oh cflutist....

11.gif
I tried to order websailor a Celtic Love Knot band last night, and he wouldn''t let me.

lildarlin

Rough_Rock
Here''s a pic I took of my set and DH''s wedding band. Although, he hardly ever wears it anymore because of his job.

ourrings.jpg

sweetpinkshubby

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 8:37:32 PM
Author: lildarlin
Here's a pic I took of my set and DH's wedding band. Although, he hardly ever wears it anymore because of his job.

ourrings.jpg
hey give them to me i'll put them on e-bay
emteeth.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 4:22:51 PM

Mine''s only got a single row.... sniff.... Time for an upgrade! Oh cflutist....

11.gif
I tried to order websailor a Celtic Love Knot band last night, and he wouldn''t let me.
And why not??

sweetpinkshubby

Rough_Rock
hey honey shouldn''t you be working right now and not on your computer?
emlips.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Look who''s talking...
20.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 8:18
6.gif
7 AM
Author: SweetPink

11.gif
And why not??
SweetPink,

It''s really simple - I''m not much of a jewelry wearing kind of guy... I wear my wedding ring, my gold St Christophers medal that cflutist gave me, and my Rolex watch that she gave me recently. That''s it. If she got me another ring, I''d wear it in place of my wedding ring (that is, it would be wedding ring #4).

None of the rings she showed me grabbed my attention
14.gif
...so I basically told her not to waste her money, that I probably would not wear it much.

Unfortunately she was in "the shopping mood", so it didn''t go over so well
8.gif
....what can I say, I was trying to be totally honest and truthful.

Somehow, I don''t think I''ve heard the end of this yet! Maybe I''d better start looking!!!!

lildarlin

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 1:40:12 AM
Author: sweetpinkshubby
Date: 3/22/2005 8:37:32 PM

Author: lildarlin

Here''s a pic I took of my set and DH''s wedding band. Although, he hardly ever wears it anymore because of his job.

ourrings.jpg
hey give them to me i''ll put them on e-bay
emteeth.gif

Heh, I asked him if I could pawn it to get some money and he said no... go figure.

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 2:15
6.gif
3 PM

Date: 3/23/2005 8:18
6.gif
7 AM
Author: SweetPink

11.gif
And why not??
SweetPink,

It''s really simple - I''m not much of a jewelry wearing kind of guy... I wear my wedding ring, my gold St Christophers medal that cflutist gave me, and my Rolex watch that she gave me recently. That''s it. If she got me another ring, I''d wear it in place of my wedding ring (that is, it would be wedding ring #4).

None of the rings she showed me grabbed my attention
14.gif
...so I basically told her not to waste her money, that I probably would not wear it much.

Unfortunately she was in ''the shopping mood'', so it didn''t go over so well
8.gif
....what can I say, I was trying to be totally honest and truthful.

Somehow, I don''t think I''ve heard the end of this yet! Maybe I''d better start looking!!!!
Well, Websailor, you can''t say Cflutist didn''t try...to expand your ring horizons.
I agree that you should re-think your present ring position...if you don''t want a flute permanently imprinted on your head (jk!)
14.gif

Or you can just offer that she spend the money on something for herself, instead. I''m sure that will go over much better
12.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
bump for new members and ukieza
2.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 10:31:17 PM
Author: Colored Gemstone Nut
Sweetpinkshubby: Good Idea...
9.gif
Colored Gemstone Nut, is THAT your wedding ring??? I love it! I''d wear it myself!!
9.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo!!, didn''t see this in all my browsing. I plan on buying hubby a new wedding band for our anniversary this August. Didn''t know about comfort fit bands when we got married and let''s just say his fingers look like it is rotting off wear his ring is!
8.gif
NOW I find out how picky he really is, he wants a two-tone comfort fit band, no diamonds, some part of it should be brushed, no scrolls, and it must be over 6MM...go figure!
20.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
LLL,

that is too funny....

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi! this is hubby''s wedding band
1.gif
we had simple plutinum band for 10 years,
but we never wear wedding band till couple years ago because it''s just not comfortable.
I got diamond e-ring as up grade couple years ago
so I gave him this ring and rolex watch.

I have matching ring but never wear it because too wide for me.

P1050295.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow flower, that is a very nice wedding band!!!! I think the next thread should be show your hubby''s Rolex watches. I just gave my hubby a new Rolex and we gave his old one to our son for graduation after having it overhauled.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2005 11:40:02 PM
Author: kaleigh
Wow flower, that is a very nice wedding band!!!! I think the next thread should be show your hubby''s Rolex watches. I just gave my hubby a new Rolex and we gave his old one to our son for graduation after having it overhauled.
Yeah ladies....post pictures of your hubby''s Rolex watches.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Funny that this thread should show up again. My hubby had to take off his band tonight because it is way too big now.
7.gif
Now he wants a Titanium band...at least that''s an excuse to get him into jewelry stores!

The ring is 18KT yellow gold with little diagonal platinum stripes all the way around. It will be weird to see him without a wedding band on until we get him a new one.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
hi!!
2.gif
kaleigh& Dancing fire! (<-- I know you love watch!!
3.gif
)
here is the watch !

P1020011.JPG

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another to add to the list. It''s from Boone Rings and he loves it!

Tungsten with a platinum inlay (very subtle) and engraved with our initials and wedding date. Size 9.5 and weighs 15g!

I think it may be a little loose in the winter as we went for a larger size for comfort as it''s so humid here in Bahrain. Another excuse for a bit of shopping and we may go for either another tungsten ring with a different colour inlay or maybe a light weight titanium ring.

tungstenwithplatinum.jpg

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Dang.. that one looks cool too. I guess Tungsten is suppose to be the hardest and won''t scratch or scuff. The price is quite a bit higher though than titanium.

jason

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/21/2005 4:42:46 PM
Author: just_looking!

Here''s another to add to the list. It''s from Boone Rings and he loves it!
Wait a minute ! Where is that picture with your ring on hand ?
31.gif

Rube

Shiny_Rock
This is soon to be hubby''s ring:
Titanium, brushed and polished (and really, it''s the same as mine)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results